[Game] Tell us 5 Facts about yourself

Mazino

8 hours ago, Yona Hime said:

i think the more you grow older u dont care what ppl think

True in my case as well.  I'm definitely more comfortable these days just being me and doing the things I like than I used to be.  I'm still somewhat reserved, only now it is not so much because of being shy but mostly because people are a pain to deal with and/or don't share my interests.  :)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, efaardvark said:

True in my case as well.  I'm definitely more comfortable these days just being me and doing the things I like than I used to be.  I'm still somewhat reserved, only now it is not so much because of being shy but mostly because people are a pain to deal with and/or don't share my interests.  :)

I have felt a bit of that before, every year I'm older I unconsciously care less about others not agreeing with me.

• Like 1

1. I'm probably a liiiiiittle bit too obsessed with politics and philosophy for my own good. It's mostly because my specific ideology has a very significant effect on my behavior and is basically my personal calling, but I also just find exploring different people's views on things and trying to figure out what led them to see the world that way. Various anime provide insight into more points of view because of new concepts, situations, and historical context.

2. I have a mild case of yandere and I fall in love a lot. Now, I wouldn't go as far to actually kill/hurt anyone for dating my crush, but I have trouble controlling jealousy because I'm a bit too passionate for my own good when it comes to love. I'm monogamous and taken, but still have crushes on both real people, historical figures, and fictional characters. I'm just picky when it comes to actually picking people, including with waifus and hasubandos. Generally I avoid shipping wars, I used to be involved in those when I was younger and I'm kinda embarrassed I did, but by Kira do not touch Doitsu around me.

3. I still sleep with plushies because I get lonely very easily and I'm bad at socialization. Like, I have friends, I just have trouble blending in with normal humans.

4. I look slightly like Casca from Berserk.

5. I have gender dysphoria, and because of that I identify as bigender. Which is why I never clarified my gender on here, I'd rather just kinda leave my account ambiguous so people don't have to ask which one, I could see why that would be kind of annoying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A Warp Clone said:

1. I'm probably a liiiiiittle bit too obsessed with politics and philosophy for my own good. It's mostly because my specific ideology has a very significant effect on my behavior and is basically my personal calling, but I also just find exploring different people's views on things and trying to figure out what led them to see the world that way. Various anime provide insight into more points of view because of new concepts, situations, and historical context.

If only you could transfer a little of that to people who have no interest xD

1. I'm an impulse buyer. My weakest time is late at night when I'm browsing online for stuff I want.

2. I'm kind of pretentious. I want to read all the "classic" books, but I've got quite a few piling up now and I've partially read some of them more than once...

3. My dream job as a child was paleontology.

4. I've never been in a romantic relationship.

5. I try to have a devil-may-care attitude but I'm pretty sensitive, and it shows.

3 hours ago, Frith said:

I want to read all the "classic" books, but I've got quite a few piling up now

That's been a lifelong battle for me.  Not just classics either.  I've always been a reader, and usually I have a pile of books waiting to suck up any free time.  Not that I have any free time in the first place of course.

One of my dreams is to eventually have the space, time, and money to have an actual, physical library in my house, stock it with books like this., then (re)read them all.  So far winning the lottery seems to be the step towards that dream that I'm having the most trouble with.  :)

Good evening, (it's 23:57 in the UK). I'm new here so nice to meet you all. :)

1. I fluctuate between overworking and under working.

2. I got scared of blackheads before I knew what they were - thought they were a sign of cancer.

3. I would probably die if I went for longer than 10 days without 'ma ma' branded instant noodles. (It's an addiction)

4. In my fourth year of primary school I got hit on the chin by a kid with a tennis rocket. There was more blood than face from what I remember. (still a wet paper towel job)

5. I'm here because I sat on a teamspeak for a week without any of my friends coming on, so I hope to make more and meet some cool people.

1. I once had a huge break down over a fictional character in front of quite a few people ... Now, I'm not very open with my emotions normally and I try to hide them as best I can but I just ended up bawling that time.

2. I'm an avid reader and have actually been working on a book of my own for a year/year and a half now.

3. I get obsessed almost instantly and end up falling head first into fandoms ... it usually leads to hours and hours of reading up on every little fact I can find about my favourite characters and then telling everyone I know these facts whether or not they want to know them. I'll just walk up and be like, "Random *insert character name* fact time!" and throw out a bunch of facts no one actually wanted me to tell them.

4. I've recently begun watching FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and I've fallen in love with Roy Mustang ...

5. I'm partial to stoic, emotionless male characters who actually turn out to be really cute and caring once you look close enough, like two of my favourite anime characters ever! Roy Mustang and Levi Ackerman. (I also find it down right adorable when these characters end up being exhausted from working too hard or not getting enough sleep and then trying to hide the fact that they secretly take little naps here and there)

Image result for roy mustang
Image result for roy mustang sleeping

This is definitely one of my favourite scenes in the entire show so far ...

Image result for levi ackerman sleeping
i_cared__you_didn_t____rivaille_levi_x_reader_by_dj_aoko-d6spwxi.jpg

Cool!

• I just LOVE romance, though it it highly unlikely for an eleven year old like me to watch romance.
  • I've got asthma, which just makes me want to strangle others when they (used to) snicker behind my back.
  • I'm allergic to beef and prawns, but I just CAN'T resist them!
  • I...er...fall in love with anime characters and...erm...FANTASIZE ABOUT THEM.:blush:
  • I'm really short-tempered, but my cheeriness and friendliness masks it very well. *evil laughter*
  • Like 1

Hm, interesting, let's see what I can come up with.

1. My favorite drink is probably milk.

2. In elementary school, I had to write a letter to the President at the time...Reagan.

3. I've entered and won NaNoWriMo for my area in 2008 and the prize was to get self published, but I missed the deadline since I was so busy with work and other things to even look over and edit my work enough to even want to submit it.

4. I have an actual Japanese driver's license. I had to sit the test and everything, unlike people from other countries who only have to translate the license information. It was super hard to get the license.

5. I am a super indecisive person and can never make up my mind about most anything, so I prefer to have others make decisions.

Man, I am super boring. ><

Not sure if I can totally meet the "haven't told anyone so far" requirement, but I'll come as close to the pin as I can.

1) When I tried out for the cross country team in high school, I got so tired to the point I ended up lost on the course and wound up in a liquor store recuperating (with Gatorade) until the rest of the team was sent back out to find me. I settled for being timekeeper instead.

2) In recent years, I have competed in dodgeball tournaments at the high school I work at, and the team of students I lead all do a loose cosplay theme.

3) At the same school, I take part in our annual lip sync battle, which I won last year.

4) I was once a Sonic fanfiction writer, wrote 6 stories in a series before time, my job and the general doings of an evil comic book writer caught up with me.

5) My becoming a 3rd Dan in Tae Kwon Do (which I did mention in my profile) was heavily inspired by Street Fighter, the Jackie Chan movie boom, and a fun but strange WWE-style martial arts show called WMAC Masters. Go find that one if you want a trip.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. I hate when people use one word responses like "lol." It usually leads to me never messaging again, as I can't stand boring, tedious conversation.

2. I light a large, scented candle when I'm drawing or trying to get into a creative mood. 

3. I can eat mac 'n cheese and call it a meal.

4. I drink fruit flavored things, but I can't stand eating fruit because of the texture.

5. When I buy fruit, I put it in a blender and make it a smoothie. 

• Creative 1

1.  I've dropped out of Uni.
  2.  At first I've wanted to become a chef but didn't work out, then I've started learning for a teacher but I've never finished that and currently I'm learning to code.
  3.  I've learned bachata, dance to the popular music genre.
  4.  I'm really interested in the eastern thought. I've read about Confucianism and Taoism and I'm planning to step into Buddhism sometime soon.
  5.  I've already been an active member of this forum before.
  • Like 1

1. I highly enjoy baking, and do a lot of it on a regular schedule. But I’d never want to own a bakery or even work in one!

2. While I enjoy all weather to an extent, if I had to choose a favourite then I’d probably choose rain. 

3. At 5’7” in height, I am the tallest girl in my family. 

4. I just recently started doing guided meditation on a mostly daily basis. 

5. I can write with either hand. 

22 hours ago, VPKairi said:

1. I hate when people use one word responses like "lol."

LOL!

(jk)

:)

Seriously though.. nothing wrong with mac 'n' cheese that a few squirts of Tapatío (hot sauce) can't fix.  Yum!

I love to try new things.

I'm a very curious person. If I was in a horror movie, I'd die first from every noise that came around a dark corner.

I hate Yams. I hate them so much.

I'm going to ask my girlfriend to marry me the minute I'm done with college.

I want to see he world, but I'm a little scared of it. Not gonna stop me though.

• Like 2

1. I don´t swear in normal conversations,but when I play games, I swear a lot.

2. I (had) have a fursona (you can lynch me for that if you want).

PIl9.png.00eed4cd2a08314547e8ae0652d2f34b.png

3. I am obsessed with Monty Python

4. I suck at fighting games, with the exepction of Tekken.

5. I watched Gabriel DropOut just beacause of Satanichia McDowell Kurumizawa. 

On 14/3/2018 at 7:20 AM, efaardvark said:

LOL!

(jk)

:)

Seriously though.. nothing wrong with mac 'n' cheese that a few squirts of Tapatío (hot sauce) can't fix.  Yum!

I was going to say "LOL" too xD

• Like 1

1. I've had a few strange habits every since I was a child, one of them being the way I take care of things. My parents got me this beautiful, expensive doll for my birthday and I played with it for like one day and then never touched it again ... it sat on my shelf for weeks and my Mother asked me why I didn't play with it anymore and told me that my Father had spent a lot of money on it just for me and now he thought I didn't like it. The thing is, if I have something I like a lot, or want to keep, I will keep it in pristine condition and do my best to never alter it in any way. I get anxiety about things like that, thinking I'll accidentally ruin whatever it is that I treasure, or I'll break it or some how do something that would mark it up or something ... I don't know why, I've just always been like that. I keep everything I like in the exact condition it was when I got it, but just because I don't use it doesn't mean I don't like it, in fact it means I love it so much I don't even want to come close to doing anything that could break it. 

2. I'm currently in college, working towards my degree, but even though I'm getting a degree in something other than what I really want to do, I hope to someday try out my aspirations ... I've wanted to be a writer since I was very young, since I started writing poetry and short stories then, but I'm struggling to actually write anything that makes me proud of my work. I also aspire to try acting since I've wanted to do that for years and just never found the chance to actually try to break into that as a career ...

3. I've been called many things but people mostly think I'm strange and don't quite fit into the box of normalness that most people do. Honestly though I don't mind that, I actually enjoy it because I pride myself on thinking outside the box and having my own view on everything. I think the main reason everyone finds me strange though is the fact that I'm so enamored with the darker side of life and often times side with the "villains" because I can understand them and see their point of view. That's another thing I pride myself on though, being able to see both sides of the story and make my own judgements instead of letting others tell me how to think and how to see everything. I'm also completely interested in the minds/lives of serial killers and psychopaths ... I just don't understand how most people aren't? Honestly, I find it completely intoxicating, learning about their lives and delving into their minds to see why and how they did what they did, it's just completely and utterly fascinating to me.

4. Another one of my strange habits (Like in #1) I have a tendency to save things I like, or that remind me of something important ... I still have birthday cards from my 10th birthday and on tucked away in a little box because ... Well, I don't really have a reason, I just like to keep them and read them sometimes. I also have quite a few other items that I got a long time ago but never got rid of because I keep them on my shelf and just like to look at them and remember when I got them and such.

5. My fashion sense varies from 19th century Victorian era apparel to gothic or steampunk ... I appreciate all the little details these genre's require and I adore the intricate designs of everything. (I also just adore everything Victorian era related because I love their fashion, their architecture, their music and their dancing. I just enjoy the more elegant, graceful feel it all has ...)
Here are a few examples of the genres I was talking about ...

Victorian Era:
See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

Gothic:

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

Steampunk:

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

1. I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to anime
  2. I will watch pretty much watch anything though my guilty pleasure is yaoi
  3. I'm a Gemini
  4. I was born in the morning during an Annular Eclipse
  5. I'm a heavy procrastinator!!
  • Like 1

1. I like watching the clouds.

2. I have numerous scars with a story for each.

3. My personality is of an INFJ. Idealistic, altruistic, and insightful are traits that stood out to me from that test.

4. I love oranges. They make me happy.

5. I've never experienced having eye floaties. Though, I have glasses.

• 8 months later...

1 i have a sweet tooth especially for chocolates.

2 im boyish in a way like more close to guy friends and i don't like make up,high heels or dress but i like cute stuff like plushie.

3 im such a cat lover that i even have fav cat char like hello kitty,pusheen the cat,bongo the cat

4 i love to read books but i mostly buy in a second hand bookstore.

5 im a loner irl but talkative online.

1. I prefer dogs to cats and have had at least one at all times since I was 3

2. I suffer from Meniere's Disease (ringing in ears, bouts of vertigo)

3. I've worn glasses since I was 8

4. I'm a fan of animation in general, not just anime (but can't draw at all)

5.  My taste in books, movies, tv etc is in fantasy/escapism

Edited by Ohiotaku

1. I am into art and fiction

2. I am a geek/nerd kinda both in a lot of ways

3. I spend way to much time on my computer

4. I walk a average over 5-8 miles a day at least 3 times a week

5. I prefer to walk to places then ride the bus

• Like 1

1. I talk a lot in the internet but when it's personal, I don't know how to start a conversation.

2. I don't eat vegetables all the time, but when I do it's at a Korean restaurant ( and it's probably ramen again ).

3. I'm a caffeineholic, I'm addicted to coffee LOL

4. I write literatures but don't finish it unless it's a short story or a poem. Ideas enter my mind all the time, is this how unproductive IMAGINATION can be?

5. I love history, no I'm addicted to it..

EL PSY CONGROO

• Like 2