Ask Kirry~!

Frost

A new fancy game called Ask Kirry!

Here you can ask me anything! Have a question about life? Need some advice? Curious to know my secrets? Ask me anything and everything and I will give you an answer. :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Winner 2

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Props for making the first(?) Ask thread here. I think they tend to be quite fun. ^^

Starting from where you now sit, you have two hours left to live, and ten thousand dollars, cash, in your pocket.

What do you do?

• Winner 1

Props for making the first(?) Ask thread here. I think they tend to be quite fun. ^^

Starting from where you now sit, you have two hours left to live, and ten thousand dollars, cash, in your pocket.

What do you do?

Props for being the best here.

ECsNA49.gif.453c7f47f1c26685fed97f3ffb83d293.gif

This is easy to answer. I drive to the nearest Wendy's restaurant, purchase 5 thousand dollars worth of Wendy's food, donate the last 5 thousand to dog Lola and whomever has to care for her in my absence and then gorge myself until I die the death I always knew I would die. Death by Wendy's baconator.

• Funny 1

A new fancy game called Ask Kirry!

Here you can ask me anything! Have a question about life? Need some advice? Curious to know my secrets? Ask me anything and everything and I will give you an answer. :naughty:

quick question:

Who's the best brother ever?

(Note: hehe)

• Friendly 1

1: What would you do for a Klondike bar?

2: Your love for Wendy's is well known, but what about your second, third, fourth, and fifth top choice for fast food?

3: What is your favorite color, and why isn't it pink?

4: If you could transform into any animal, what would you pick?

5: Do you have any super powers?

The people have a right to know.

• Like 2

Ah so that's what this forum was missing xP

This is quite the opportunity :P ψ(`∇´)ψ

You have a very mysterious and unlikely illness that requires you to have a body part amputated, of your choosing. What would you choose? Why? :D

Are you wearing socks? What colour are they?

What did you eat for lunch two days ago? Why did it take you so long to remember?

• Like 2

1: What would you do for a Klondike bar?

2: Your love for Wendy's is well known, but what about your second, third, fourth, and fifth top choice for fast food?

3: What is your favorite color, and why isn't it pink?

4: If you could transform into any animal, what would you pick?

5: Do you have any super powers?

The people have a right to know.

I would club baby seals for a Klondike bar.

Pizza Hut delivery (fast food enough), Steak and Shake, The chinese restuarant drive thru down the street, Taco Hell.

My favorite color is blue. It's not pink because pink is not blue and blue is the superior color. Duh.

Snow Leopard. Cause cats are the superior predator and I in all seriousness I use to want to study big cats when I was a vet student. Also. MAJESTIC MUCH?

My super power is the ability to sleep during anything and everything. I can make a 30 minute nap last 8 hours. Also, crushing a buffet.

Ah so that's what this forum was missing xP

This is quite the opportunity :P ψ(`∇´)ψ

You have a very mysterious and unlikely illness that requires you to have a body part amputated, of your choosing. What would you choose? Why? :D

Are you wearing socks? What colour are they?

What did you eat for lunch two days ago? Why did it take you so long to remember?

Nose. Sure, I'd be ugly but... in my line of work, not smelling may be an asset. Ever sniffed the glorious scent of anal secretions from a dogs anal glands? Awful. Just...awful.

One black one white. Cause I'm terrible at adulting and doing laundry.

Chicken wrap. It didn't take me that long to remember cause food is my life and food has been the longest ship.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Let's see. I think I have an interesting question.

You are living as you are now and find out that government institutions have declared you dead, and you are unable to fix the mess. How will you continue living your life?

• Like 1

This is an interesting topic, i will follow up with this question;

A mile from end to end, yet as close to as a friend. A precious commodity, freely given. Found on the rich, poor, short and tall, but shared among children most of all. What is it?

Cheers.

• Like 1

Let's see. I think I have an interesting question.

You are living as you are now and find out that government institutions have declared you dead, and you are unable to fix the mess. How will you continue living your life?

I will probably continue living it as I do now since I'm pretty non-existent as it is. I have little ties to anything. lolololol Oh god so sad *cries*

This is an interesting topic, i will follow up with this question;

A mile from end to end, yet as close to as a friend. A precious commodity, freely given. Found on the rich, poor, short and tall, but shared among children most of all. What is it?

Cheers.

*googles answer*

A smile.

Huehuehue

• Like 1

Sloppy joes. Not a big fan of hot dogs. :P

I like them well enough within a chilidog, but ... not very fond of them on their own, to say the least. Question inspired by the fact that I'm currently making 'joes for dinner.

• Like 1

I like them well enough within a chilidog, but ... not very fond of them on their own, to say the least. Question inspired by the fact that I'm currently making 'joes for dinner.

Making me dinner. How sweet <3

• Funny 1

I got one for you. You go blind every time you watch or play your TV shows and video games. How do you still enjoy them?

I don't. I cry. And then probably die a horrible lonely death since that's all I have in my life.

But at least I can listen to music. As long as I'm not deaf, I may not die. Maybe.

• Funny 1