Frost

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's what makes you so fun.

Let's see. What would you do if you found yourself in tournament where you could win tons of money, but to obtain victory you had to put many people into billions of dollars in debt and your two biggest knew how to manipulate people via either ruling over their allies in style similar to Nazi Germany or they had members of their cult aiding them?

Your sense of humor is still the same thought isn't it?

I like to think so. :P

Still as morbid as ever. xD

That's what makes you so fun.

Let's see. What would you do if you found yourself in tournament where you could win tons of money, but to obtain victory you had to put many people into billions of dollars in debt and your two biggest knew how to manipulate people via either ruling over their allies in style similar to Nazi Germany or they had members of their cult aiding them?

Too many directions to follow. My answer is, kill everyone. If we are talking Nazi Germany, gas chamber style. Take all their money. Then I win everything. Run away. Start a new life.

• Funny 1

If this community died, as in nobody posted any more, how badly would you miss all of us?

I would miss everyone terribly. Every time we lose a member it truly breaks my heart.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

What are you doing on Kirry's page Frost? Imposter! What have you done with Kirry?!

Kirry is dead. I murdered her.

Nah just kidding, she's in the BDSM chamber.

Do you see yourself going out Rambo style in a Zombie apocalypse?

I see myself going all out. Fight or flight would kick in and I'd have to do what I could to survive.

I'd become a total badass for sure.

• Like 2

If you were to try to conquer the world, who would you recruit in your crusade?

My harem. So I could slaughter the world in the name of love

@shady in response to your question, which I didn't find too personal so I will respond.

I believe to some extent we can shape our own destiny by simple every day actions or decisions. We are capable of free will, since we, as humans are capable of pretty complex thought processes. I believe that each choice I make can alter or change my destiny. Of course, there's other things that can be unavoidable. Whether it's hereditary disease or, let's say someone comes up to me with a gun and blows my brains out. Sure. I could have avoided that, possibly by not walking down that street. But I chose to walk down that street, thus altering my own life; destiny. As far as God, I can't say. I was born and raised Catholic. I believe in the possibility of a higher being, but cannot say for sure either way whether I believe it to be completely factual or whether or not it shapes the outcome of my existence. I prefer to live each day, as morally good as I can be, in the hopes that my life will end up the way I allow it to be. Free will.

• Like 1

My harem. So I could slaughter the world in the name of love

@shady in response to your question, which I didn't find too personal so I will respond.

I believe to some extent we can shape our own destiny by simple every day actions or decisions. We are capable of free will, since we, as humans are capable of pretty complex thought processes. I believe that each choice I make can alter or change my destiny. Of course, there's other things that can be unavoidable. Whether it's hereditary disease or, let's say someone comes up to me with a gun and blows my brains out. Sure. I could have avoided that, possibly by not walking down that street. But I chose to walk down that street, thus altering my own life; destiny. As far as God, I can't say. I was born and raised Catholic. I believe in the possibility of a higher being, but cannot say for sure either way whether I believe it to be completely factual or whether or not it shapes the outcome of my existence. I prefer to live each day, as morally good as I can be, in the hopes that my life will end up the way I allow it to be. Free will.

ooooh great answer! helps me a lot :)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

1. What would you do, if everything in the entire earth has died and you're the only one surviving (magically!) and suddenly you hear a knock on your front door?

2. If you heard you sister calling you from downstairs and your sister died 3 years ago, what would you do?

3. What would you do if I died?

(I know, I know. These are all horror related questions except for the last one, which is death related.)

What would you do if you met God and asked him for help, but he refused saying, "Sorry, I am being mysterious right now"?

I would understand because if there is a God, I understand that he is not some magical sky genie that grants my every wish. :P

btw you can see a deleted post? :3

As a moderator, I can see anything that is deleted or removed ^_^

1. What would you do, if everything in the entire earth has died and you're the only one surviving (magically!) and suddenly you hear a knock on your front door?

2. If you heard you sister calling you from downstairs and your sister died 3 years ago, what would you do?

3. What would you do if I died?

(I know, I know. These are all horror related questions except for the last one, which is death related.)

1.) I would probably first, poop my pants. Then 2nd, I would investigate where the knocking came from because maybe, magically, I'm not the only one.

2.) HELLLLLLLLLLL NAW. I ain't messin with no ghosties.

3.) Use Phoenix down to revive you. :P

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

I would understand because if there is a God, I understand that he is not some magical sky genie that grants my every wish. :P

As a moderator, I can see anything that is deleted or removed ^_^

1.) I would probably first, poop my pants. Then 2nd, I would investigate where the knocking came from because maybe, magically, I'm not the only one.

2.) HELLLLLLLLLLL NAW. I ain't messin with no ghosties.

3.) Use Phoenix down to revive you. :P

Okay, then. Your second round of questions:

1) If you lived in a house alone with soundproof walls and every night you hear a clock ticking right above your head and you have no clocks in the entire house, what would you do?

2) What would you do if you found out that I had a secret crush on you?

3) What would you do if you hear a baby crying, but you live in a bungalow alone and in the middle of nowhere?

4) What would you do if your wife woke you up at one night because she was afraid, but your wife died yesterday?

5) If I were cat, would you adopt me?

6) If you saw a ghost, what would you do?

Thanks for answering!^_^^_^

• Like 1

Okay, then. Your second round of questions:

1) If you lived in a house alone with soundproof walls and every night you hear a clock ticking right above your head and you have no clocks in the entire house, what would you do?

2) What would you do if you found out that I had a secret crush on you?

3) What would you do if you hear a baby crying, but you live in a bungalow alone and in the middle of nowhere?

4) What would you do if your wife woke you up at one night because she was afraid, but your wife died yesterday?

5) If I were cat, would you adopt me?

6) If you saw a ghost, what would you do?

Thanks for answering!^_^^_^

1.) I would go madly insanely because ticking from clocks annoys the crap out of me. I would probably hang myself from internal rage.

2.) Wanna go on a date?

3.) I would probably investigate where the crying came from. If I couldn't find a baby, I move.

4.) I would hire a priest to cleanse my house.

5.) HELL YA. KITTIES.

6.) I would again, poop my pants.

Kissu?

*kisses* :blush:

Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 1
  • Funny 1

Rank your harem members. :smirk:

Sneaky sneaky. You know I can't possibly so that.

So that's why I rank them by seniority, the order in which they came. @Kohloo is my main bitch. Check my signature.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 2

I was only late because I didn't know there was a harem forming! :'(

It's okay zoopers. You get to be sandwiched between 5 other beautiful ladies if you're in the middle. :naughty:

Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 2