Ask Kirry~!

Frost

@Kirry, Congratulations! You have successfully kicked off an Ask thread trend. I had some suspicions that this may erupt when I saw this thread. I'm very okay with this. :D

So tell us, how do you feel about this new forum trend that you've set off?

• Like 1

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Kirry, Congratulations! You have successfully kicked off an Ask thread trend. I had some suspicions that this may erupt when I saw this thread. I'm very okay with this. :D

I basically did it as I was bored, and was wondering who else was gutsy enough to do what one of the people in my intro thread did.

I do want to know the answer too.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Would you rather fight 100 duck-size horses or one horse-sized duck, and how would you go about claiming victory?

They are small, but many...

So, probably the horse sized duck. I would claim victory by baking a giant baguette bread and then taunting him with its sweet aroma. Once I lure the horse duck close, I will pull out the flamethrower and then cook it. Then proceed to eat off the horse duck for a month.

Cause duck is delicious and cause food.

I feel honored. I would first like to take a moment to thank our Lord and savior nepnep.

Second, I would like to thank my desperate need for attention. Cheers!

Question. If you had to choose between love and money, what would you buy first?

Yeah.

I would buy you. And then force you to love me. Huehuehue.

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

Yes!!! Prefect.

The government comes out with a coin worth a coin worth takes 1000^6 coins to equal a US penny and your a put in charge of a company with an employ that is productive enough to not be worth firing but you absolutely hate him. Will you pay his wages in the new coin, unrolled, or transfer him out?

• Like 1

Yes!!! Prefect.

The government comes out with a coin worth a coin worth takes 1000^6 coins to equal a US penny and your a put in charge of a company with an employ that is productive enough to not be worth firing but you absolutely hate him. Will you pay his wages in the new coin, unrolled, or transfer him out?

Irrelevant. If I don't like him, he gets the ban hammer! Then I throw all the coins off the top of the building as he's getting ready to walk out, underneath in a hope that they fall down on him like deadly currency hail

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

That's hard. Most of my favorite things are animated. lol.

If I had to say anything, my favorite non-animated movie would have to be....

..... Crap. This is hard. lol

Lone Survivor, cause war related movies (y) and also cuz Mark Wahlberg and Taylor Kitsch *drools*

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

hmmm

Ultimately I thought the answer to the question was 42

however, we would have to design an even more powerful computer that can tell us what the Ultimate Question was

upload_2017-5-26_17-42-40.png.6be2aa34de50aaefa26bc3c2f8775cde.png

• Agree 1

What do you think the meaning of life is? Why do people have the hunger for knowledge? Why is life, an easy thing to create if unintended but hard to create when trying to?

There is no deep meaning to life. We are here by chance, on a planet that had evolved into the proper conditions in which to survive. There is no greater purpose other than when we die, we fertilize the dirt beneath us. We are here. And that is all.

People hunger for knowledge because they are frightened of not knowing.

Because nice guys finish last.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

A celebration is being thrown in your honor! There will be food, drink, games, and all that kind of junk.

As the guest of honor, you've been asked to make the following selections:

One main course meal.

Two appetizers.

Three side dishes.

One game / social activity.

• Like 1