Ask brycec

brycec

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you buy your manga in printed volume form? :)

I prefer digital format. I used to read all my manga in print, but space is a problem here, and I like how it is easier to carry around.

• Like 1

Do you use Crunchyroll to watch anime? :)

I do not use it to watch all anime, as I prefer watching things dubbed, but I do use it to watch a few shows on a regular basis and any new titles.

• Like 1

Have you ever been to an anime convention before? :)

Nope, and not really interested, mainly because I hate large crowds, and it has only been recently that I have opened up to my interest in anime outside of the Internet.

• Like 1

I totally hear ya there on the large and bustling crowds environment, I hate it too @_@

What was the last regular non-manga book you read? :)

This can be found out through my blog, since I have mainly reviewed books and anime, but I will answer anyway. The last book I read under that criteria, since I am filtering out light novels too, was Thomas Harris's Red Dragon. That one gross me out because of the language, vulgarity, and crude humor, which was on a level not found in modern anime.

• Like 1

Would you rather eat more meat or more fish?

I like both, but it really depends on a few factor. I would say more dark meat though, since I do not know what fish I hate, other than salmon.

• Like 1

Do you watch Case Closed/Detective Conan? Going by your avatar pic? :)

Yes, I do, but I am more of a fan of the manga, whose reviews are what seems to generate most traffic to my blog.

Are you a fan of The Lord Of The Rings trilogy of books and/or movies? :)

Never read the books, but I saw the movies, and am not a fan, especially because the third movie dragged on in the end.

Do you like Star Wars?

Much bigger fan of it than LOTR, but I cannot say I am big fan, especially seeing how Vader killing Sidious was one of the worst ideas thought of.

Lego Star Wars 1, however? Heck yes, because I get to kill Jar Jar as much as I want.

• Like 1