Ask RepentantSky

If you had the powers of a god, what would you do?

Fix this world, assuming I had that kind of power. That would mean a lot of less selfish people in power, continuing to provide resources where they need to be, all that.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say pretty mixed. On the one hand. I think Xbox might finally be able to impress me for the first time since the Xbox One was released, but at the same time, I have my doubts. EA Play, was only okay so that's not the greatest. I'm not a fan of Bethesda's business practices, so I can't be bothered to care about them much. PlayStation has been so all over the place that it's hard to say, and KHIII won't be at the show because of last night's trailer so who knows what Square is up to besides maybe FF7 Remake. I'm not quite sure what to think about the PC gaming show because it's hard to know when a show lasts for three hours. Ubisoft is always a mixed bag, but that mix is usually games that look disappointing and are, and games that don't look disappointing but end up that way. I have no idea what to expect from Devolver Digital, because they are having a conference for the first time, and I can't for the life of me think of anything interesting that they could do.

Then finally, there's Nintendo. I don't know what to think about them. I don't want them focusing solely on the Switch because then it will seem like they've lost confidence in the system, but at the same time, I don't want them to focus too much on the 3DS either because then Switch owners are going to hate everything about their E3 Spotlight. Also, I don't know what they can do what will surprise anyone aside from bringing Smash Bros to the Switch, either with a new game or a Wii U port, and really that wouldn't be that surprising since we are still getting Amiibo related to Smash.

My overall impression really comes down to, I don't know. EA had three interesting things, I imagine most shows aren't going to be much better than that, although the games we all get excited for might be better than what EA had. We'll just have to see.

• Like 1

Which game developer do you hate with a passion?

Bethesda. They politic for IP's instead of just buying them because it's cheaper, they don't update their engines because it's cheaper, they don't have a problem releasing games that glitch in a way that shouldn't be acceptable, they attack indie developers just prove they can throw their weight around, and everyone of their hardcore fans eat all that shit up like it's their favorite dessert even though it's a load of crap.

• Agree 1

Probably, level 5. They developed Dark Cloud for the PS2, and it's one of the first things I remember ever seeing at E3, but ever since I played their first game, I've been hooked to them. Dark Cloud 2 was even better than the original and Rouge Galaxy was even better than that. They hiccuped a little bit with White Knight Chronicles, but came back even stronger with some of the best in the Professor Layton games, Yokai Watch games, Inazuma Eleven, Attack of the Friday Monsters and Fantasy Life. One of my biggest hopes for E3 is that The Snack World will be given a trailer confirming it's Western release to be in the future, instead of us having to wait for two and a half years like most of their ports. Really though, they only they do that I don't like is take too long to port games to different regions, other than that, they are pretty much without a flaw in their lineup.

• Like 1

Probably, level 5. They developed Dark Cloud for the PS2, and it's one of the first things I remember ever seeing at E3, but ever since I played their first game, I've been hooked to them. Dark Cloud 2 was even better than the original and Rouge Galaxy was even better than that. They hiccuped a little bit with White Knight Chronicles, but came back even stronger with some of the best in the Professor Layton games, Yokai Watch games, Inazuma Eleven, Attack of the Friday Monsters and Fantasy Life. One of my biggest hopes for E3 is that The Snack World will be given a trailer confirming it's Western release to be in the future, instead of us having to wait for two and a half years like most of their ports. Really though, they only they do that I don't like is take too long to port games to different regions, other than that, they are pretty much without a flaw in their lineup.

Rogue Galaxy, huh?

I liked that game a lot, and still have it.

What is your favorite party in Rogue Galaxy?

• 2 weeks later...
What would you do if an angel from heaven suddenly appeared before you?

At that point I would honestly feel vindicated. See, one of the reasons I believe in God, is because I've seen demons and have the ability to sense them. Supposedly, that spiritual gift is a two sided coin, meaning I should also be able to see an angel should it ever come to me, but I have not had that happen yet, which has left me questioning that ability to some extent.

• Like 1

It may seem rather odd, but Sweden. I'd love to go and see the streets that inspired the look of Kiki's Delivery service myself and see the cafe that inspired her home for the larger part of the film. Plus, I hear Stockholm is just beautiful in the right weather.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...