Ask Kohloo

Kohloo

How do you normally start a conversation with someone?

Allow me to demonstrate

*clears throat*

HI THERE WE'RE FRIENDS NOW LET'S CHAT

For real though, I don't think I have a set routine for how I start a conversation. For online, sometimes (quite often) it will be very similar along the lines of what I demonstrated, or I'll notice something that I want to talk more in depth with someone one on one and I'll give them a shout. In real life, it's easier for me to jump into an already existing conversation rather than starting a new one.

How well would you be able to handle yourself if you had omniscience? Would you break from the stress or be able to continue living your life?

I'd probably have a complete an utter break down. I like to think I'd be able to handle it, but I know myself.

• Informative 1
  • Funny 1

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very, very happy to hear this. :)

I have to use both crutches when I'm out of the house, there's no question about that. But in the house I'm able to get around with one or no crutches because of the brace. I still use the one crutch because I was told to try and avoid putting weight on the injured knee until we find out whether or not the meniscus is damaged

• Like 1

Magic rainbow tycoon or Systematically color changing rainbow rabbit?

Holy crap. How do I choose?

Magic rainbow tycoon sounds more fun!

Do you get along with your family? Why or why not?

I get along with my immediate family (parents and older brother) really well! I've just always had a really good relationship with them growing up. I've come to learn that my parents style of parenting isn't very common

I don't bother much with my extended family. I don't know anyone on my biological fathers side, everyone on my mum's side are greedy vultures. I love it when my step-dad's family comes around, but it's not that often because we all live scattered about the province and such

• Like 2

I get along with my immediate family (parents and older brother) really well! I've just always had a really good relationship with them growing up. I've come to learn that my parents style of parenting isn't very common

How uncommon is it?

I broke it

Edited by Guest

How uncommon is it?

I broke it

There's a family reunion about once a year. Every now and again we'll get together one or two other times during the year

We both broke it

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 1

What did you do for your last birthday?

The parents of my bf at the time (now ex bf) got me a cake. Otherwise I would have done nothing. I'm not really the sort to do anything for my birthday. I can take it or leave it lol

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

How much do you value money? For example, would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for 40 million dollars?

I mean, if someone offered me a scenario like that, I'm not exactly going to say no( Honestly, I'd even do it for 1 million). I can think of some things I could do with that money (paying off my loan, for one thing. Buy some land in a woodsy area, build a cozy little home, finally be able to have my own vegetable garden, you get the idea)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

What's one memory from your early childhood that sticks with you?

I was rushing down the stairs with a stack of CDs. They flew out of my hands and I dove down the stairs to try and catch them, belly flopped on the living room floor. Don't ask me why that sticks with me, I have no idea, it's weird.

What would you do if somebody you cared about became the prime suspect in a murder case and the "solid proof" could have implicated somebody else instead?

Probably be a useless, emotional idiot

• Funny 2