Ask Kohloo

Kohloo

I see a couple of these style threads pop up lately. So I'll make one too!

Just be aware that while I'm willing to answer questions, I tend to be way too lazy to return the favour and ask other people questions in their threads. Every now and again I might go on a question spam in others' threads, but don't hold me to that statement.

Without further ado, ask me anything!

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We all know that Kirry is a slave to Wendy's --- but are you beholden to any particular fast food restaurant? :D

I have many a time sacrificed the integrity of my digestive system for a tasty, tasty Crunchwrap Supreme from Taco Bell. I can't really eat them anymore though. I don't really eat fast food that often to begin with, it's a very rare treat~

If somebody wronged you, would you seek vegenance? If so, how would you commit your sweet, sweet revenge?

Depends on the situation I guess. Countless times I've gotten revenge on rude customers while working fast food. Oh what's that, you're a dick to me and you want extra sauce on your sandwich? Oh I'll give you extra sauce alright, you won't be able to pick the damn thing up because it'll be so soggy and soaked through. You're treating me like dirt and you want your coffee right this instant? Sure, allow me to save some time by not stirring in the sugar, enjoy your sludge at the bottom!

So....yes....I suppose I would get vengeance lol

• Funny 1

You somehow how come into a massive amount of precious metals of the following quantities that total about 240x1000^3 metric tons equally divided between platinum, gold, and silver. What would you do with it?

If you had to choose between stabbing me or @Kirry , what would you stab me with?

I know right?

Huehuehue.

Kohloo, When are you moving to America to be my wife?

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

You somehow how come into a massive amount of precious metals of the following quantities that total about 240x1000^3 metric tons equally divided between platinum, gold, and silver. What would you do with it?

Sell it all for money. Either that or build the most ridiculous bathroom out of it all.

Huehuehue.

Kohloo, When are you moving to America to be my wife?

Trick question! I'm kidnapping you and marrying you in Canada so you can leave the states :P

• Like 1

Will you be my wife?

Duh.

If you had to choose between stabbing me or @Kirry , what would you stab me with?

I know right?

I would stab you with my [CENSORED] and my other [CENSORED] in the [CENSORED] and [CENSORED]

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Funny 1

Sell it all for money. Either that or build the most ridiculous bathroom out of it all.

Trick question! I'm kidnapping you and marrying you in Canada so you can leave the states :P

THIS IS THE BEST ANSWER. ALL THE MAPLE MILK MY HEART DESIRES.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

What do you think the meaning of life is? Why do people have the hunger for knowledge? Why is life, an easy thing to create if unintended but hard to create when trying to?

What do you think the meaning of life is? Why do people have the hunger for knowledge? Why is life, an easy thing to create if unintended but hard to create when trying to?

Because they're greedy lil sh*ts

Same reason everything else doesn't go out way, just 'cause

• Like 1

Do you like Thai food? If so, what are your favorite Thai foods? If you've never tried Thai food, may I recommend some Thai dishes? :o

I've never had Thai food! I'd love some recommendations~

(I don't know what Thai food is like, but I'm not usually real big on spicy things. There are certain spicy things I enjoy though so I'm still willing to try)

• Like 1

I've never had Thai food! I'd love some recommendations~

(I don't know what Thai food is like, but I'm not usually real big on spicy things. There are certain spicy things I enjoy though so I'm still willing to try)

Don't worry about spice - Thai food can typically be as spicy or un-spicy as you like! Just specify 'one star' when asked about how spicy. @Cy~ is super sensitive to spicy stuff too, but she rarely has issues with it. I used to order the stuff ultra hot, but lately I've just settled on medium heat.

As for recommendations, yellow curry with chicken is my favorite... compared to other curries, I'd describe it as being ... hrm ... as sweet as it is pungent, with a very approachable and rich flavor that sets it a bit apart from similar dishes in my opinion.

Cy~ tends to go for Pad Se Ew, which is another dish that's easy to approach - it's basically wide rice noodles fried with meat, broccoli, and a light soy based sauce, if I'm not mistaken. Restaurants that get the noodles and the sauce just right are to be treasured.

Another good starter dish would be Pad Thai, which is probably the most well known of the three. Another rice noodle dish, this one (in my opinion) is another rice noodle dish, though the noodles are typically narrow, rather than the wide ones used for Pad Se Ew, with a different, more complex sauce. It's typically served with bean sprouts to add some body to the dish, though I generally order it without.

Chicken satay is a delightful and fairly simple appetizer that we frequently get - basically just chicken skewers, though perfectly marinated and flavored. <3

Also, Thai iced tea is an absolute delight.

... I'm a foodie. Kill me. :(

• Agree 1