• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you have any tattoos? :)

Oh gosh, no. :D

While I won't say that I wouldn't, maybe, get something small, someday, it isn't really something that I'm thinking much about at the moment. A simple white ink tattoo could be nice, though, and subtle.

• Like 1

Who's the very awesome looking girl in your main profile picture/avatar? :)

23320622_p3_master1200.jpg.c227180fe54515b99604a8b2d399078e.jpg

She's a character from a fighting game that I'm quite fond of - her name is a little silly sounding: Riesbyfe.

My wife and I noticed, while alternating between playing the game, that the Ries and another character had characteristics and a relationship that basically matched our own to a somewhat eerie degree, so we decided to adopt them as our avatar characters and such on the internet. A little goofy, but amusing I think. :D

But yeah, that's the long and short as to why she and I always have these characters plastered everywhere, and why her profile background is the same as mine ^^. She isn't around AF nearly as often these days though, since we've recently started up a forum of our own, and she doesn't have quite as much free time as I do (housewife, here).

• Like 1

What was one of your favourite series from last season? :)

Probably Attack on Titan season two, to be honest ... Re:Creators was a strong contender, though I honestly feel like the wheels kind of came off on that one. ^^;

• Like 1

Do you like horror movies?

I really do! Though, most horror movies are honestly and unfortunately really trashy so I'm reeeaaally picky with them. I tend to prefer things that don't rely on jump scares and pure shock value to get you going. Jacob's Ladder being a good example of a movie that does it well, imo.

• 2 weeks later...