Rate the Anime above you!

vu duc trong

Untitled-5.png.c63f28330d38c256d68af0fac1645db8.png

I believe that forums got purged. So, shall we make another thread to grace the almighty anime.

RULES

1. Inappropriate Content - Posting something that is unacceptable to the public's eye.
  2. Inappropriate Language - Posting language that could insult or offend someone in anyway.

3. Spam - Continuously posting something multiple times or posting content like "5char" to quote a message or posting 1-3 words on a thread which isn't productive, or general nonconstructive posting also counts as spam.
  4. Troll Violation - Posting in the topic that does not, in anyway, promote the continuation of the thread but disrupts it instead.

Before, I present an anime, I shall give an example.

Person 1: Attack on Titan

Person 2: 9/10

I'll choose Akame Ga Kill

.... And so on.

So, I'll present;

DanMachi

Let the game begin!

• Like 2

8/10. Better than the visual novel since it gave all the characters closure rather than leave them depressed when you choose another character's route.

Digimon Tamers

3/10. This really needed a decent villain; it put me right off Digimon for years. But then, I'm one of the few people who liked Adventure 02 (at least until the last arc) and I got verrry attached to the cast.

Kill la Kill

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

7/10. It was okay. Rehash of Gurren Lagann, especially its character designs. Dropped at episode 21. I'm one of the few who actually didn't go crazy over the (over)hype of this anime.

Gurren Lagann

Edited by Guest

6/10

Basically, the plot of this anime is overpowered perverted protagonist+bewbs+pissing fetish. Actually, this is one of the few anime where the protagonist actually gets away with being a pervert, as a guy I can watch it cuz bewbs. That may not be true though of the other half of the population. It's blatant fan service and doesn't even bother trying to hide it.

Jyu Oh Sei

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...