what type of -dere will you be if you are in an anime?

katyC

Tsundere (unapproachable outside, sweet inside), Kuudere (cold outside, sweet inside), Dandere (asocial outside, sweet inside)

Yandere(sweet outside, crazy inside)...etc..

I would be :

Kamidere

(Characters with a god complex, frequently behave as tsundere as well. ) _himedere_reader__world_is_mine__transylvania__by_the_schnitter-d5apo6c.jpg.8258c70b0158732290e9de6df5d384ef.jpg

or maybe himedere (A character that demands to be treated like royalty by his or her loved ones and may or may not actually be royalty.)

What about you?

206029_338388682922588_95847017.jpg.11ac352e34f929a33332761116286277.jpg

• Like 2

I think I could say I am both Tsundere and Yandere. A lot of guys think of me as Tsundere I suppose cause sometimes I play-act and act kind of mean... plus I have always liked both Tsundere and Yandere anime female characters more than the other types mentioned. I would be Yandere cause I love a guy a lot... and maybe I can be crazy :P haha well I hope not but I always liked Yuno though.

• Optimistic 1

Probably Dandere for me most of the time, however... !

My work requires me to be Yandere... friendly, but crazy because I'm expected to solve anything in the slightest related to technology. xD

• Optimistic 1

Probably Dandere for me most of the time, however... !

My work requires me to be Yandere... friendly, but crazy because I'm expected to solve anything in the slightest related to technology. xD

dandere on the outside when i am with my sisiters and my mother..always sweet,obedient,quiet and gentle...

Katy dandere mode....can you imagine it~~~

I'm either a Dandere or a Tsundere most of the time, and possibly even Yandere sometimes. I think I'd probably be 50% Dandere, 45% Tsundere, and 5% Yandere. I dunno.

• Like 2

I'm either a Dandere or a Tsundere most of the time, and possibly even Yandere sometimes. I think I'd probably be 50% Dandere, 45% Tsundere, and 5% Yandere. I dunno.

5% yandere? That's dangerous enough, yo. :x

I'd see myself as dandere.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I'm a Yandere . . . apparently , but I'm not direct in my threats or so I've been told :?.

Though people rarely don't do what I wan't / say so I don't usually need to do a thing to make people do as I say. I think it's because I'm a good leader but some of my friends say it's because I'm a psychopath :-/ lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I think it's kinda like the D&D morality system; you can't really categorize real life personality to any one trait.

Though I would have to say I'm closest to being a tsundere, and maybe a little bit of dandere on the side. I'm kinda bi-polar like that.

• 1 year later...

Well I'd be a mix of them all because I am Anti-social until I find the right person but if I ever did I would do anything for them, I act like I don't care most of the time but do act rude too even though I'm really just shy inside.

• Geano locked this topic