Anime Recommendations

knightoflight

Hi I am currently looking for good ideas of New anime to start watching. I so far have watched a little bit of Gundum a long time ago as well as Sailor Moon, I have watched all of Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super, Fairy Tail, and Sword Art Online as well as Digimon, Pokemon, Yugioh, Digunder, Metabots and the basic ones that were shown on Fox Kids in the 90's Currently looking for Ideas of what to start next. I'm not picky on magic meck VRor fighting or any kind of ganre in particular. But my favorite ones I have watched so far have been Fairy tail and Sword Art Online. and surprisingly I enjoyed SAO for its romance as much as action witch I didn't expect. So any recommendations would be appreciated. Turns out there are a lot more Anime's then I thought. And I also don't mind if they are rated TV-MA I've also watched Dragonar Academy as well

Update I currently have the following Anime's watched: Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Super (as uploaded in Japanese), Fairy Tail, High School DxD/New/Born, all of Pokemon, Yugioh(gx/5ds), Digimon, Sword Art Online (favorite one so far), Metabots, Zoids, Shinzo, Cowboy Beebop, Sailor moon, Digunder, RWBY,

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Have you watched Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood? Seems that you like a lot of shounen. You might like Hunter x Hunter (2011) as well.

I Just started Full Metal Alcamest likeing it so far havent tried hunter X hunter yet. I'll Haft to look into it but what is it about?

There's a kid on an island in the ocean and he leaves his home to take the hunter exam and become a hunter, he fights with a fishing rod. Along the way, he makes friend with a boy with red eyes and an aspiring doctor, also competing to become hunters, later an assasin boy. It's more or less a tournament-style anime, set in a unique fantasy world, it's pretty good. It's older though, so be prepared for not so good graphics, actually, I heard they might have made a remake, haven't watched it. If you don't mind old, I highly recommend yu yu hakusho.

Edited by Guest

There's a kid on an island in the ocean and he leaves his home to take the hunter exam and become a hunter, he fights with a fishing rod. Along the way, he makes friend with a boy with red eyes and an aspiring doctor, also competing to become hunters, later an assasin boy. It's more or less a tournament-style anime, set in a unique fantasy world, it's pretty good. It's older though, so be prepared for not so good graphics, actually, I heard they might have made a remake, haven't watched it. If you don't mind old, I highly recommend yu yu hakusho.

thanks for the recomendations Ill give them a try :D

Hi I am currently looking for good ideas of New anime to start watching. I so far have watched a little bit of Gundum a long time ago as well as Sailor Moon, I have watched all of Dragon Ball/Z/GT/Super, Fairy Tail, and Sword Art Online as well as Digimon, Pokemon, Yugioh, Digunder, Metabots and the basic ones that were shown on Fox Kids in the 90's Currently looking for Ideas of what to start next. I'm not picky on magic meck VRor fighting or any kind of ganre in particular. But my favorite ones I have watched so far have been Fairy tail and Sword Art Online. and surprisingly I enjoyed SAO for its romance as much as action witch I didn't expect. So any recommendations would be appreciated. Turns out there are a lot more Anime's then I thought. And I also don't mind if they are rated TV-MA I've also watched Dragonar Academy as well

Bleach, Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood and Naruto/Shippuden are good recommendations.

Thanks I started Narato but people keep telling me to skip it and go to shippuden for some reason

I'm glad you like my recommendations. I feel that Naruto and Naruto Shippuden are both great to watch, but my advice is start with the series you want to watch.

have you watched Re:Zero because that is a fantastic anime it's so good!! also if you like a slice of life and romance you should really try and watch Toradora, i watched it and fell in love it's quite relatable and also is really funny think it suits all people so you really should give it a watch!!! :)

• Like 1

ok i have already seen some very good

suggestions like full metal alchemist, its such a good anime

One piece its very long but i do like it a lot, so many good eps xP

Hunter x Hunter also one of my favourites.

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu s1 s2 bery good anime.

Beelzebub -its about delinquents

Boku dake ga Inai Machi- very good story, about a tragedy and goes back in time

Charlotte- good story, its about people with powers looking for others with power, like x men i guess in a way

Fate/stay fate/zero series- high budget, very good animation, lots of action

Gangsta- shouldnt need more explanation to this one

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar- simillar to SAO

Haikyuu- volley ball anime, its very good

Hajime- no ippo- its about a boy who starts boxing and becomes a beast eventually

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!- its about mafia families

Kingdom- its about ancient china if i remember right- its about kingdoms basically fighting each other, very good anime

Arslan Senki (TV)- its similar to kingdom

Kuroko no basket- its about basket ball, very simillarin a way to haikyuu

One punch man- good little anime, guy trying to become a hero.

Attack on titan- s1 s2 its very good, defiantly check it out at some point

Psycho pass- another good anime, its about enforcement- it all depends on someone mind state, if it gets darker youl get taken in etc good watch

Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin- very good anime, its about like 7 people who are in prison and talks about their time there etc very interesting

Soul Eater- one of my first anime- its basically about death scythes

Steins;Gate- time machine, one of my favorites

Zankyou no terror- its about a group of people who a terrorists, these people are highly intelligent and theirs others who are the same, theirs more to it, another that i reccomend.

theirs others that i consider very good, but this should give you something to watch for a bit xP

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

I do not really agree with this one. The show is not bad, as it is good for 10 episodes, at most, but it is not good enough for me to recommend to people right now.

The manga, while not exactly perfect, was way better, even the final confrontation with Yashiro was more exciting.

That said, I am definitely a fan of this series.

I do not really agree with this one. The show is not bad, as it is good for 10 episodes, at most, but it is not good enough for me to recommend to people right now.

The manga, while not exactly perfect, was way better, even the final confrontation with Yashiro was more exciting.

That said, I am definitely a fan of this series.

That's your opinion and i respect that,

Everyone is different and everyone likes different anime, they also have different opinions on anime they watch.

The reason i recommend it, is because i enjoyed watching it, i know people didn't like certain parts of the anime and that's fine.

But i enjoyed the anime myself, therefore i'm recommending it, i know its not the best anime out there but it is certainly one i enjoyed watching.

The person im recommend the anime to, is going to form their own opinion on the anime and that's fine he/she may like it, it might be an ok anime or he/she may even dislike it and that's fine.

when i recommend anime i try to list different types of anime that i enjoyed, so the person has a choice of many to watch.

I don't know if the other person will enjoy the anime that i have recommended them, they may watch them all and only like one or many.

at least they have a title, they can read the synopsis and then decide to try it or not.

I don't read manga so i cannot comment on that topic, but generally manga is often better than the anime, t is the original source after all.

• Agree 1

Everyone is different and everyone likes different anime, they also have different opinions on anime they watch.

The reason i recommend it, is because i enjoyed watching it, i know people didn't like certain parts of the anime and that's fine.

But i enjoyed the anime myself, therefore i'm recommending it, i know its not the best anime out there but it is certainly one i enjoyed watching.

The person im recommend the anime to, is going to form their own opinion on the anime and that's fine he/she may like it, it might be an ok anime or he/she may even dislike it and that's fine.

when i recommend anime i try to list different types of anime that i enjoyed, so the person has a choice of many to watch.

I don't know if the other person will enjoy the anime that i have recommended them, they may watch them all and only like one or many.

at least they have a title, they can read the synopsis and then decide to try it or not.

I don't read manga so i cannot comment on that topic, but generally manga is often better than the anime, t is the original source after all.

You are certainly right, it is my opinion, and you are entitled to yours too.

I also understand why you recommended it, but I just do not feel right about proving up some unnecessarily, since I have read and watched a lot of things.

have you watched Re:Zero because that is a fantastic anime it's so good!! also if you like a slice of life and romance you should really try and watch Toradora, i watched it and fell in love it's quite relatable and also is really funny think it suits all people so you really should give it a watch!!! :)

That sounds Awesome thanks Ill Realy haft to give it a shot thanks for the recomendations

suggestions like full metal alchemist, its such a good anime

One piece its very long but i do like it a lot, so many good eps xP

Hunter x Hunter also one of my favourites.

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu s1 s2 bery good anime.

Beelzebub -its about delinquents

Charlotte- good story, its about people with powers looking for others with power, like x men i guess in a way

Fate/stay fate/zero series- high budget, very good animation, lots of action

Gangsta- shouldnt need more explanation to this one

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar- simillar to SAO

Haikyuu- volley ball anime, its very good

Hajime- no ippo- its about a boy who starts boxing and becomes a beast eventually

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!- its about mafia families

Kingdom- its about ancient china if i remember right- its about kingdoms basically fighting each other, very good anime

Arslan Senki (TV)- its similar to kingdom

Kuroko no basket- its about basket ball, very simillarin a way to haikyuu

One punch man- good little anime, guy trying to become a hero.

Attack on titan- s1 s2 its very good, defiantly check it out at some point

Psycho pass- another good anime, its about enforcement- it all depends on someone mind state, if it gets darker youl get taken in etc good watch

Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin- very good anime, its about like 7 people who are in prison and talks about their time there etc very interesting

Soul Eater- one of my first anime- its basically about death scythes

Steins;Gate- time machine, one of my favorites

Zankyou no terror- its about a group of people who a terrorists, these people are highly intelligent and theirs others who are the same, theirs more to it, another that i reccomend.

theirs others that i consider very good, but this should give you something to watch for a bit xP

Holy Cow Im going to be ocupied for a while with this lol thanks

• Like 1

I apreciate all recomendations and if people show ernist and resons on why they are recomending them all the more reason I should give it a try Even is someone posts a recomendation to watch a anime they think is bad for the soul purpous of seeing one sean I will probably watch it so i could understand thanks for the recomendations

I apreciate all recomendations and if people show ernist and resons on why they are recomending them all the more reason I should give it a try Even is someone posts a recomendation to watch a anime they think is bad for the soul purpous of seeing one sean I will probably watch it so i could understand thanks for the recomendations

• Like 1

Holy Cow Im going to be ocupied for a while with this lol thanks

yeah i like to give out a few, i hope theirs some that you haven't seen xP

its good to have choice

do you have a mal account ?

you can check out any anime i have watched, also if you are searching they have list of top rated anime so you can always work your way down that for some new anime. you also get reviews and anything else related to the anime

here's my account

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kenpachi15

Edited by Guest

yeah i like to give out a few, i hope theirs some that you haven't seen xP

its good to have choice

do you have a mal account ?

you can check out any anime i have watched, also if you are searching they have list of top rated anime so you can always work your way down that for some new anime. you also get reviews and anything else related to the anime

here's my account

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kenpachi15

Cool thanks Ill give it a look. finding it a pain when i find an anime i like and it has like 1 or 2 seasons and is unfinished lol so frustrating

• Geano locked this topic