How is "To rove you?"

SAO LILDOOP

Is it a good show? I don't really know anything about it at all, but I have seen some of the characters for it and they are adorable and also I thought it was like a fantasy anime. I really like fantasy anime, like Sword art online and Re:zero and such, so I thought I might try this. Is it good? What's it like? Is it a ecchii anime, because I thought it might be but I didn't know. I don't really like Ecchii anime.

Anyway, i'd just like a little bit of info on it without any like spoilers or anything, thx. :)

From MAL,

To LOVE-Ru depicts Rito's daily struggles with the bizarre chaos that begins upon the arrival of Lala. With an evergrowing legion of swooning beauties that continuously foil his attempted confessions to Haruna, To LOVE-Ru is a romantic comedy full of slapstick humor, sexy girls, and outlandishly lewd moments that defy the laws of physics.

I think it's safe to say that it might - might - be a little heavy on the ecchi / fanservice side of things. :D

• Informative 1

From MAL,

To LOVE-Ru depicts Rito's daily struggles with the bizarre chaos that begins upon the arrival of Lala. With an evergrowing legion of swooning beauties that continuously foil his attempted confessions to Haruna, To LOVE-Ru is a romantic comedy full of slapstick humor, sexy girls, and outlandishly lewd moments that defy the laws of physics.

I think it's safe to say that it might - might - be a little heavy on the ecchi / fanservice side of things. :D

Lol yea, looks like it.

• Like 1

• Geano locked this topic