if there is a portal to the anime world, what anime will you visit?!

katyC

Probably Hyperdimension Neptunia. Then I can worship Planeptune. Oh wait, then things would never get done because Neptune is so fricken lazy. :P

If it had to choose a more realistic one I'd lean towards a futurustic one full of technology. Maybe PSYCHO-PASS or Ghost in the Shell. Even if they have questionable ethical dilemmas, I'd love to have a fancy GUI. ;)

Heya guys i wonder if science will create a nerv gear then we could get a portal into the anime world see where im going neuroscience psychoscience(study of brain) when we understand all of the necessary sensory signals it might happen though of course i wouldn't know haha!

Heya guys i wonder if science will create a nerv gear then we could get a portal into the anime world see where im going neuroscience psychoscience(study of brain) when we understand all of the necessary sensory signals it might happen though of course i wouldn't know haha!

You know, if that ever happened I wouldn't even think of using it. Having a device that can hijack all of your brain signals sounds scary no matter how cool it may be. Also, just imagine if someone hacked it, so many security issues. >_<

Also, if this applies to manga as well, I would want to visit the Relife world (assuming I can get a pill, as reliving high school right now would relieve a lot of stress right now.), Nukoduke (just getting one of those Nukos as they are ridiculously cute), and Battle through the heavens (seems like a fun world to level up in assuming you don't die :P)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I could go to any world, it would be the Pokemon world...first gen era in Kanto. I wouldn't be a trainer or anything. I could never picture myself as one. I'd like a pet Sandslash or an Eevee. So yeah...that's why I would choose the Pokemon world.

• Geano locked this topic