if there is a portal to the anime world, what anime will you visit?!

katyC

If I'm going to be the main character: strike the Blood

not...eh..In order to live in peace and not die...I would choose Sukitte Ii Nayo......

what about you?!;)

59e216a8d9ff1_14-1.jpg.ed03fbc8dd6c16b5dcbfc76df8830c5d.jpg

Full Moon wo Sagashite: Because it would mean I would get to hear Full Moon sing live!

Chrono Crusade: Because getting to meet Rosette Christopher and Chrono would be cool and getting to kill demons might be fun :P

Gundam Seed: I just want to be besties with Lacus ok? Haha

Digimon Tamers or even Digimon 02: Digimon Tamers would be my first preference since it has my favourite cast but 02 would be good too. I think it would be good to be part of a series where you get to meet so many good friends and have a cute Digimon :P haha

Evangelion: Just so I can meet Asuka, but I don't think I would want to be a pilot, too dangerous I just want to be a class mate or a supporting character.

Marmalade Boy: Because I love drama and soap operas a lot so I think living in a soap opera type anime would be quite fun and so much drama.

And the most important one of all, Sailor Moon because I want to be the Sailor Scout of a newly found planet :D

• Optimistic 1

Full Moon wo Sagashite: Because it would mean I would get to hear Full Moon sing live!

I love the song "Eternal Snow"!

• Like 1

I love the song "Eternal Snow"!

I do too! It is beautiful. I was so sad when I found out the band broke up... I will never get to hear that song be performed live :( did you hear any of their other songs?

• Optimistic 1

If Vocaloid was an anime, that would be my choice, but since it's a computer software with anime styled videos and characters, that probably doesn't count.

Otherwise...

Hetalia - I dunno. I just would want to be able to have literally LIVED in World History.

Sailor Moon - For the same reason Caroline stated a few posts above me

Shugo Chara - I dunno how to explain this one in words. The concept of it just is really fun.

Might list more when I can remember them...

• Optimistic 1

If Vocaloid was an anime, that would be my choice, but since it's a computer software with anime styled videos and characters, that probably doesn't count.

Otherwise...

Hetalia - I dunno. I just would want to be able to have literally LIVED in World History.

Sailor Moon - For the same reason Caroline stated a few posts above me

Shugo Chara - I dunno how to explain this one in words. The concept of it just is really fun.

Might list more when I can remember them...

shugo Chara? I love Ikuto!

Sword Art Online: Finally a cool game to play as if it is real! Can I teleport my boyfriend there too then? =)

Digimon: As a kid I always dreamed of having my own Digimon and teleport between two worlds via the computer. I was a lonely girl (only had one friend) when I was 10-14 and having a Digimon as a friend too would have been soo great! It would still be great to have a friend like that =)

Pokemon: Work? What is that? This way I could travel around the world with friends and see amazing places and no worries about work or anything =D I would still do it if it was possible!

• Like 1
  • Optimistic 1

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

No Game No life--- I like the world because everything is settled with Games..

Pokemon-- As much as it sounds so corny, ever since I was a kid becoming a pokemon trainer was a dream.

• Like 1

I honestly rather stay here.

Just because nothing really guarantee that you'll end up with the cast of characters. Let alone a cool bad ass who wanders the world all alone. You could just end up being a peasant.

well, if the rules applies that you'll end up being the main character.

I guess i'll choose The world god only knows.

He's smart, without studying. He's good at games, and has a harem.

What more could you ask?

This is a hard one........I think I would have to go with the world of Shakugan no Shana or Toradora. I love both. Although I think I would love the world of Dog Days too......so many girls <3. Or maybe Fairy Tail........cause I do love dragons and magic.......sigh.....so hard.....and I can't forget the world of Familiar of Zero......ugh.....I know! I'll create clones of myself visit all of them :P

Which anime has the most cute girls that have fox ears/tails? I pick that one.

Am I shameless? You're darn right~

Sounds like the world of Dog Days to me :P Wonderful anime except it has too many main characters by season 3 so you don't get as much of the characters from seassn 1 that you love.

I would probably go to

Hajime no Ippo : to watch Ippo fight and to join Kamogawa gym.

Eureka 7 : so that I could lift and make friends with the scub coral.

Pokemon : to show people how dangerous pokemon really are.

You reminded me of this webcomic:

211497320cb24be8f1bce5f25dea22c2.thumb.jpg.f9aee9dbb657a4d127b7348536a715d4.jpg

In all seriousness though , Pokemon are creatures with supernatural powers that can literally defy all known laws of science (like Pikachu conjuring lightning and so forth) and then humans are like ". . . Meh lets put them is a small ball and use them to fight each other for our amusement , it will be totally safe , they will never turn on us " #lastwords .

Don't get me wrong I love Pokemon it's just I think they could have made it a better series (for the older ones) if they thought about hoe dangerous these things are .

Imagine how much more enthralling the fights would be if they were life or death and how that could change the whole dynamic of the show.

Not to mention they think it's a good idea to have 10 yo kids go out and fight/collect these death machines lol.

"Bye son, remember to wear clean underwear and try not to get disemboweled! <3"

I would probably visit a fun slapstick comedy like Nichijou, Azumanga Daioh, or perhaps even Haruhi. Having Haruhi around in real life would be pretty annoying, but being in a high school setting with her might be pretty fun. And we'll get to do that dance at the end of every episode! lol

Otherwise, any comedy setting with a light-hearted mood would be fun. Just relax, chill, have laughs with fun people. How much better can it get?

• 3 months later...
If I'm going to be the main character: strike the Blood

not...eh..In order to live in peace and not die...I would choose Sukitte Ii Nayo......

what about you?!;)

[ATTACH=full]162[/ATTACH]

Probably sao and then sao 2 depends how many times you can go through ^_^

• Geano locked this topic