Ask Scrooge About Anything

Scrooge

As the title suggests, you can ask me anything. From the simple things like my favorite ice cream flavor to the super weeb ones like the origins of the galaxy and the root of evil, I'LL ANSWER IT ALL!

Except for the topics that would trigger the mods of course. I value my life xD

Edited by Guest

As with many others, let us see how you answer this.

Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck, and how would you claim victory?

100 duck sized horses are pretty easy to defeat. I got the height and reach advantage so I think I can beat them even without a weapon. It's like making 100 regular horses fight a titan.

A horse sized duck however, is terrifying. Even a normal duck can be very dangerous so a giant duck? A big NO HAHAHA

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 2

What is a Scrooge?

Weeb answer: Scrooge is a Flugel; post mortal, ascended as an immortal by the blessings of Archangel Randgris. This blessing gave him a pair of wings and the power to manipulate the storm. He was one of the heroes who saved the galaxy but the Inquisition accused him as traitor.

Serious answer: Scrooge is a name I found on the internet a couple of years ago and it sounded spooky and badass at the same time. So I used it as an in-game name for my Ragnarok Online character. I grew to love the name and used it as a name of my other IGNs and even my OCs. I just love it xD

• Like 1

How would you bring the world to an end? Would it be in everlasting peace, or making everyone suffer? If the latter, how would you cause that suffering?

Only eternal peace could end the world. If there is still suffering, then the world hasn't ended yet.

Why can't I lewd the dragon loli?

I have dragon loli lewds so your question is invalid HAHAHA

To answer that question however, Kanna is a cuddling material and she's too cute and innocent to be sullied (not for me)

• Like 1

Serious answer: Scrooge is a name I found on the internet a couple of years ago and it sounded spooky and badass at the same time.

Scrooge is from Disney :P it's the name of Donald's uncle so not that spooky :P

As for my question, When will you take a bath? xD

• Useful 1

Scrooge is from Disney :Pit's the name of Donald's uncle so not that spooky :P

Wut. I seriously didn't know that. I'm not a fan of classic disney cartoons xD

As for my question, When will you take a bath? xD

I will take a bath tomorrow morning because my parents will surely get triggered if use my laptop before taking a bath. It's like a ritual. Bath first before playing. And I take a bath everyday :P

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 1

I have another question!!!!!!!

On a scale of 1-RyePotatoes how much Ice cream will you give me?:crazy::crazy:

Why can't it be zero?! I don't want to share my belongings with others JK xD

Seriously tho, if my budget is enough, I think I'll be generous and give you... one :P

Why can't it be zero?! I don't want to share my belongings with others JK xD

Seriously tho, if my budget is enough, I think I'll be generous and give you... one :P

What Planet are ya from?! One is generous now?!

• Like 1

Scrooge is from Disney :P it's the name of Donald's uncle so not that spooky :P

You're forgetting about A Christmas Coral, the book that so many studios have based movies on. Scrooge comes from there, and is older than Disney's character.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

You're forgetting about A Christmas Coral, the book that so many studios have based movies on. Scrooge comes from there, and is older than Disney's character.

Scrooge is that old man right? I think I saw a portion of one of the movies. I just can't remember

I can give you a "RyePatatas" of ice creams tho. But I'm not on the mood for that so... settle with one for now HAHAHA

How could you?? :'(

You're forget about A Christmas Coral, the book that so many studios have based movies on. Scrooge comes from there, and is older than Disney's character.

Ooohhh really?

Scrooge is that old man right? I think I saw a portion of one of the movies. I just can't remember

Hate double posting, but thread already paginated before I could include this. Yes, it is the old man.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Yes, it is the old man.

Well, I am already using the name before I watched a little portion of that movie. I was shocked tho because my favorite name was used by an old man.

Well, I am already using the name before I watched a little portion of that movie. I was shocked tho because my favorite name was used by an old man.

Don't be shocked. You can use whatever name you want here.

What is something that people will have to pry from your cold, dead hands?