Ask Scrooge About Anything

Scrooge

Are you going to hold a grudge for calling you out in Mafia? :'(

Nope. It's just a natural defense mechanism to defend yourself from accusations. And it's all a part of the game. I'm kinda in a bad spot right now xD

• Friendly 1

Nope. It's just a natural defense mechanism to defend yourself from accusations. And it's all a part of the game. I'm kinda in a bad spot right now xD

I confess that this is occasionally me in mafia :?

tumblr_ok0o4vhrLM1twgfw0o4_540.gif.26a7e7e7402cb230c91e9a596cb00154.gif

• Funny 1

Would you compare yourself to Scrooge from A Christmas Carol? Do you hate Christmas? If so, why, you monster?!

No I won't compare myself to him cause I am completely different. And I love Christmas because of all the happiness and joy it gives to me. So many presents, money, and food. And Christmas is the birthday of Jesus Christ.

• Like 1

No I won't compare myself to him cause I am completely different. And I love Christmas because of all the happiness and joy it gives to me. So many presents, money, and food. And Christmas is the birthday of Jesus Christ.

Any favorite Christmas carol?

• Like 1

I'm curious about your user title. Is it referring to the h-game, "euphoria"?

I don't know if it is the same as the game you mentioned but I got it from the H anime "Euphoria".

• Like 1

I don't know if it is the same as the game you mentioned but I got it from the H anime "Euphoria".

Yep, that's it. I really didn't like the anime though. Like a lot of VN adaptations, it cut out a lot of necessary content. I don't know how the anime would look from the perspective of someone who hasn't played the game, but from my perspective, it was an utter mess. Also, I really hated that they took out the opening theme. That was an amazing song that added to the melancholic feel of the story. Finally, I feel like the animation looked really choppy compared to the visual novel, which is ironic, since anime should look better than a visual novel, not the other way around. The visual novel's CGs looked sleeker and more polished than the anime.

I guess since you took the user title though, you must've liked it. :P I'd really recommend giving the h-game a try though. It's not your average hentai game, whatever the anime might have suggested. The sexual content is relevant to the story and isn't just there for arousal.

Well I... I felt so powerless. I don't know how to get myself out of that tough situation. Specially since I only messed up once and it became a very huge false evidence against me. It's so sad that I can't justify myself xD

What's sadder is that Sekky is one of those people who wants me to exile me.

tumblr_nk4kui4YGF1uo1owvo1_500.gif.ff54aa7a18cebb536fea51a52e424475.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...