Kpop Discussion

zin

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my favorite currently <3

[spoiler=Who you?]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doFK7Eanm3I

oh that song is great!! i really love the mv too.

ive been listening to these two a lot

[spoiler=WJSN - Happy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZVB_zCBlCU

[spoiler=Chungha _ Why Dont You Know]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHgeGRU3wDI

@zin zzzzziiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn

Can you suggest some more? :3

I am, admittedly, too lazy to do it myself at the moment xD

id love to! are you looking for more block b specifically? or any groups i think you'd like :o

Any groups ^-^

ill do my best!

first off, here's another block b song i think you'd like

zico, one of the rappers in block b, has also has some really great solo tracks

also blackpink came out with a new song in case you havent seen! its a lil different from their previous stuff but i thought id link you because its still very fun

if you need more let me know! im drawing kind of a blank right now but ill try to think of some more

• Winner 1

i saw that there werent any recent kpop threads so i figured id start one! here are some starter questions: do you like kpop? have you always wanted to get into it? would you like recommendations? what are your favorite groups?

i personally am a huge fan of girl groups and indie soloists. my all time favorite group is red velvet and my ult bias is seulgi!

i also really love mamamoo, orange caramel, f(x), heize, and dean!

Ya

i saw that there werent any recent kpop threads so i figured id start one! here are some starter questions: do you like kpop? have you always wanted to get into it? would you like recommendations? what are your favorite groups?

i personally am a huge fan of girl groups and indie soloists. my all time favorite group is red velvet and my ult bias is seulgi!

Yasss! I love Red Velvet, f(x) and Mamamoo as well! Do you listen to any APINK by any chance?

Ya

Yasss! I love Red Velvet, f(x) and Mamamoo as well! Do you listen to any APINK by any chance?

yes i love apink!!! the amount of talent they have is incredible, i really adore all of their voices

• Like 1

ill do my best!

first off, here's another block b song i think you'd like

zico, one of the rappers in block b, has also has some really great solo tracks

also blackpink came out with a new song in case you havent seen! its a lil different from their previous stuff but i thought id link you because its still very fun

if you need more let me know! im drawing kind of a blank right now but ill try to think of some more

Finally got a chance to listen to these!

I almost forgot to pay attention to the song for the block b one because the video is so silly xD. It had me tapping my foot the whole time though!

As for the Zico stuff. I didn't like Okey Dokey. But I did really enjoy Veni Vidi Vici for sure~

I love the new song from Blackpink! If I was the sort of person to dance, I'd totally dance to that one :D

I almost forgot to pay attention to the song for the block b one because the video is so silly xD. It had me tapping my foot the whole time though!

As for the Zico stuff. I didn't like Okey Dokey. But I did really enjoy Veni Vidi Vici for sure~

I love the new song from Blackpink! If I was the sort of person to dance, I'd totally dance to that one :D

im really happy you liked most of it! yeah okey dokey took a few listens for me personally, but i thought id give it a go :o

i was dancing the entire time i was picking these out to be honest :P

yes i love apink!!! the amount of talent they have is incredible, i really adore all of their voices

APINK is one of my favorite groups! They are truly talented and seeing when they first started and where they are now is inspirational! What are your favorite songs from Red Velet, f(x) and MAMAMOO?

• Like 1

DUDE! BLACKPINK's new song is sooo GOOD~ this is a fun song to dance to as well! Oh if you like Block B you should check out A Few Years Later, Toy & Ordinary Girl.

• Like 1

APINK is one of my favorite groups! They are truly talented and seeing when they first started and where they are now is inspirational! What are your favorite songs from Red Velet, f(x) and MAMAMOO?

[spoiler=Red Velvet] i really love dont you wait no more a lot! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deHoigLVCGI

lucky girl, somethin kinda crazy, and ladie's room are all amazing too.

[spoiler=f(x)] i think snapshot is a huge favorite of mine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q9A-dkgK5E

signal is also amazing!

[spoiler=Mamamoo] piano man is honestly iconic to me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IIBVnn4eTM

and the old time feel of recipe and cat fight are A+++

i really love dont you wait no more a lot! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deHoigLVCGI

lucky girl, somethin kinda crazy, and ladie's room are all amazing too.

[spoiler=f(x)] i think snapshot is a huge favorite of mine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q9A-dkgK5E

signal is also amazing!

[spoiler=Mamamoo] piano man is honestly iconic to me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IIBVnn4eTM

and the old time feel of recipe and cat fight are A+++

holy~ these are some good choices! Thank you soo much for sharing!

holy~ these are some good choices! Thank you soo much for sharing!

its no problem! youre welcome to share any songs you love on this thread whenever you'd like! if youre linking several songs just make sure to put them in a spoiler~

I think I've become kind of obsessed with APINK. They really do the whole charming female group thing really well and I've been suckered in.

oh yeah their overall personality is like a huge breath of fresh air. its hard to believe how goofy they are in actuality haha

whats your favorite song of theirs?

• Like 1

oh yeah their overall personality is like a huge breath of fresh air. its hard to believe how goofy they are in actuality haha

whats your favorite song of theirs?

Right now, it's "Cause you're my Star" It's really catchy and cute without being too bubbly, which wouldn't fit it in the first place.

Right now, it's "Cause you're my Star" It's really catchy and cute without being too bubbly, which wouldn't fit it in the first place.

oh that ones great!! and i agree, i really loved how they evolved from super cutesy to a little more mature, but still very bright and pretty

• Like 1

oh that ones great!! and i agree, i really loved how they evolved from super cutesy to a little more mature, but still very bright and pretty

I gotta say to, that despite they are one of those bands where the girls and what they do are always fun to watch and they always look incredibly beautiful doing it, even when they aren't trying to. That appeal is only a small reason why I like them though. Their songs are simply fantastic.

I gotta say to, that despite they are one of those bands where the girls and what they do are always fun to watch and they always look incredibly beautiful doing it, even when they aren't trying to. That appeal is only a small reason why I like them though. Their songs are simply fantastic.

i feel the exact same! theyre all absolutely gorgeous and i dont think ive disliked a single song theyve come out with.

• Like 1

I love K-pop and K-music in general, my favourite solo artists are Heize, DEAN, Crush, Lee Hi, Taeyeon, Zion T. and Jay Park

I also like K-indie artists like Hyukoh, favourite k-rapper is Keith Ape and I like a few underground r&b artists like Lilmoney or Lym en

I only like Epik High, BIGBANG and WINNER for groups, and Wonder girls too I guess, because of Yubin.

Edited by Guest

I love K-pop and K-music in general, my favourite solo artists are Heize, DEAN, Crush, Lee Hi, Taeyeon, Zion T. and Jay Park

I also like K-indie artists like Hyukoh, favourite k-rapper is Keith Ape and I like a few underground r&b artists like Lilmoney or Lym en

I only like Epik High, BIGBANG and WINNER for groups, and Wonder girls too I guess, because of Yubin.

you have amazing taste!!! i love almost all of the artists you mentioned, heize, dean, lee hi and hyukoh especially!

i havent heard of keith ape or lilmoney tho, do you have any songs you'd recommend of theirs?

• Like 1