Ask Sekky~!

Histoire

Tell me a story?

Once upon a time, I stumbled upon a wonderful place in the internet called "Anime Forums". I stayed in it and met a lot of kind and awesome people. Then I apparently joined a harem. The end.

What place do you wish never existed on our planet?

Hmm...... None? I'm fine with Earth just the way it is tbh. Rather, remove humanity from existence and you'll see a much more beautiful planet.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't exactly like watching movies. I think the only time I do watch movies is when my family watches one and I'm in the room by coincidence.

Oh, for shame! You're missing out on a big world out there, gal! :P

Obligatory naming question: Why Sekkarou?

Oh, for shame! You're missing out on a big world out there, gal! :P

Obligatory naming question: Why Sekkarou?

Sekkarou is in fact, a weapon from the anime, Strike the Blood. The main heroine, Himeragi Yukina, uses a spear called Sekkarou.

As for why, there's no reason actually, just wanted to use it because I couldn't be bothered to actually make one up.

• Like 1

Neppu?

Oh my, what is this barrage of questions?

Anyway, Neppu! is an expression that comes from Neptune, the main protagonist of Hyperdimension Neptunia. It's usually used when surprised or something.

• Like 1

Oh my, what is this barrage of questions?

Personally, I would love to have your luxury of having a barrage of questions to answer. :P

One last question then: Since you mentioned Hyperdimension Neptunia, I'd assume you've played the RPG, and by extension, perhaps have an interest in JRPGs? If so, what's your favorite JRPG, aside from Hyperdimension Neptunia?

One last question then: Since you mentioned Hyperdimension Neptunia, I'd assume you've played the RPG, and by extension, perhaps have an interest in JRPGs? If so, what's your favorite JRPG, aside from Hyperdimension Neptunia?

Hmm.... I haven't played much JRPG tbh. But I would say Persona is my overall favorite, with the exception of HDN of course.

• Like 1

Hmm.... I haven't played much JRPG tbh. But I would say Persona is my overall favorite, with the exception of HDN of course.

As an extension of my previous question: Which Persona is your favorite? Have you played Persona 3? Or the FES version of P3?

Which Persona is your favorite? Have you played Persona 3? Or the FES version of P3?

I have in fact played both of them, even Persona 4 and Persona 4 Golden. I'm waiting for the local game shop here to stock up on Persona 5 so I can start playing it. huehue.

And I have to say my favorite Persona changes per game. Wherein my favorite in Persona 3 was Thanatos while my favorite in 4 was simply Izanagi.

• Like 1

And I have to say my favorite Persona changes per game. Wherein my favorite in Persona 3 was Thanatos while my favorite in 4 was simply Izanagi.

My bad, I should've been more specific. I meant to ask, which Persona game was your favorite?

Also, have you played the Shin Megami Tensei series (the predecessor game series Persona belongs to)?

My bad, I should've been more specific. I meant to ask, which Persona game was your favorite?

Oho. Persona 3 is my current favorite. We'll see if Persona 5 beats it once I do play it.

Also, have you played the Shin Megami Tensei series (the predecessor game series Persona belongs to)?

Nah. The first I played was Persona 2: Innocent Sin. But I haven't played any other games in the Shin Megami Tensei series.

• Like 1

Unlimited Blade Works. hoho.

Ah, right, I forgot about your profile cover.

What do you think of Heaven's Feel and Sakura Mato? I know a lot of UBW fans loathe Sakura for some reason. What about you?

Ah, right, I forgot about your profile cover.

What do you think of Heaven's Feel and Sakura Mato? I know a lot of UBW fans loathe Sakura for some reason. What about you?

I don't exactly... "loathe" her. But I don't exactly like her either. The same goes for the Heaven's Feel route.

• Like 1