Orius

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll bite, tentatively.

I've had some less than pleasant experiences with mafia, to be honest - people going at the game with a near hateful intensity, taking it seriously to the point of absurdity, people getting incredibly angry over how things play out, etc. It is a credit to this community that I'm willing to join in, after having to deal with all that sort of thing.

As long as people stay chill, and don't lose their heads over the game, it can be fairly absurdly fun. Once that happens, however, it just becomes incredibly stressful to deal with.

As for a character, I shall play role as the diligent and delectably delightful Queen Zoop Zooperton VII, ruler of all the lands and people of the great nation of Zoopland, speaker of great wisdoms, eater of great steaks, thinker of great thoughts, puncher of great arseholes, defender of great things, conqueror of great rivals. The one, true ruler, destined to take over the entirety of the multiverse using naught but her own charm, wit, and questionable taste in cinema.

Will she be able to root out the nefarious evil that has infested this unfortunate group of low-born peasants that she now finds herself in the midst of? Will she herself fall victim to the creeping corruption that threatens us all? Find out next time on Forum Mafia Zoop.

Ahem. Right. Yes. Yeah. Mark me down. I'll give it a go. I'll play the game. Win the points.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

As for a character, I shall play role as the diligent and delectably delightful Queen Zoop Zooperton VII, ruler of all the lands and people of the great nation of Zoopland, speaker of great wisdoms, eater of great steaks, thinker of great thoughts, puncher of great arseholes, defender of great things, conqueror of great rivals. The one, true ruler, destined to take over the entirety of the multiverse using naught but her own charm, wit, and questionable taste in cinema.

Will she be able to root out the nefarious evil that has infested this unfortunate group of low-born peasants that she now finds herself in the midst of? Will she herself fall victim to the creeping corruption that threatens us all? Find out next time on Forum Mafia Zoop.

No worries about the drama. I know what you mean. I've actually dealt with my share of such drama in previous mafia games. It certainly brings down the fun for all of us. But I too trust in the community, and I believe AF members are mature enough for that kind of juvenile behavior to not exist. If anyone cause problems, we'll just kick them out and say zoop killed them. :P But jokes aside, I don't think it will be an issue.

Regarding your character... to be honest, I was hoping for someone from an official fiction, not someone fan-made. lol I have absolutely no problem with your particular character, by the way (sounds deliciously interesting; can't wait to see how it plays out), but it's just something I feel I need to point out because that will be the kind of direction I want my future mafia RPs to head towards. ;)

• Like 1

Regarding your character... to be honest, I was hoping for someone from an official fiction, not someone fan-made. lol I have absolutely no problem with your particular character, by the way (sounds deliciously interesting; can't wait to see how it plays out), but it's just something I feel I need to point out because that will be the kind of direction I want my future mafia RPs to head towards. ;)

Oh dear, wait a moment --- was I not being clear in that I was going to be roleplaying as myself? I was, after all, describing naught but my own deeds and standing in this great world of ours. :'(

... just a bit of random, uninspired silliness on my part. Totally doing this as myself :D

@Orius you can totally leave me in as Queen etc etc though.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Rinse and repeat as needed till there are two people left. At which point, I'll announce who the real Traitor is.

Ah, no going until one left standing? Since there is voting among the players about who leaves, it makes sense, but still a bit disappointing, as seeing two people struggle with the internal conflict and start going after the other seems a bit like fun. :)

Huehuehuehahahahahahah ahhahah haha *chokes*

*cough* Now. I'll spam tag again. and again. AND AGAINZ.

@zoop @Cy~ @brycec @Wedgy @Wodahs @RyePotatoes @Davis @Nectar @Viper @Muco @Scrooge @RepentantSky @Teru @Peacock

THERE IS NO IF, JUST WHEN.

You will join. I will find you. And when I do. I'll force you to watch Boku no Pico.

Okay. Time for a nap.

Don't tell me are doing this because of my dark humor and high activity, huh?

Well, over my dead body!

Seriously though, I am not too sure I can join in, because Internet here has been flaky here recently, as interesting as things sound.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3

Ah, no going until one left standing? Since there is voting among the players about who leaves, it makes sense, but still a bit disappointing, as seeing two people struggle with the internal and start going after the other seems a bit like fun.

I've considered it, believe it or not. lol But realistically speaking, it just seems kinda pointless since the two people know the other person's gotta be the Traitor (if they didn't already expose the Traitor's identity in the previous voting session already). Still, you've got a good point - it would be fun to watch the two go at it for the final killing. xD

• Like 1

i don't think a Potato can do much in a Mafia @Kirry nee san :P

Sister must join! No choice!

Sure I'll join in ^w^

Your tagging has been working pretty well @Kirry I must say :D

I'll be playing as myself :3

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

It's funny how some are still uncertain about my gender. lololol.

Someday, the truth will reveal itself.

It will. When I expose you.

Hue hue hue hueeee

Ah, no going until one left standing? Since there is voting among the players about who leaves, it makes sense, but still a bit disappointing, as seeing two people struggle with the internal conflict and start going after the other seems a bit like fun. :)

Don't tell me are doing this because of my dark humor and high activity, huh?

Well, over my dead body!

Seriously though, I am not too sure I can join in, because Internet here has been flaky here recently, as interesting as things sound.

If you don't join with your shify interwebs connection, I swear. My horse duck and I will find you and force the boku no pico on you.

Come on guys. We need something like this here~

@Cy~ @Wedgy @Wodahs @Davis @Viper @Muco @RepentantSky @Teru

Also.

@Peacock you disliked my post? HARSH. Reasons?

• Funny 2

Cy~

Alas, no Cy~ in this game. She told me she was going to keep her mental energies focused on her visual novel writing for now. ^^

@Peacock you disliked my post? HARSH. Reasons?

'cause Peacock is a grumpy-pants that dislikes forum games, probably. xD

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

Alas, no Cy~ in this game. She told me she was going to keep her mental energies focused on her visual novel writing for now. ^^

'cause Peacock is a grumpy-pants that dislikes forum games, probably. xD

Pooooooo. I was hoping I could get her to join, but I understand. :P

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1

Aw man, @Cy~ was like the one person I was most hoping would join! lol She's perfect for this game, especially with not many people picking a character to play. Oh poo. :'(

• Like 1

Aw man, @Cy~ was like the one person I was most hoping would join! lol She's perfect for this game, especially with not many people picking a character to play. Oh poo. :'(

Speaking of writing, I should continue writing my manuscript, which is currently on chapter 17 (thanks goodness I setup a git repository to keep track of things).

If you don't join with your shify interwebs connection, I swear. My horse duck and I will find you and force the boku no pico on you.

No!! I better join, instead of working on the manuscript.

Then again, I could get a T-Rex out.

*enjoying where this is going, as it will make up for the lack of a final battle between the last two standing*

I'll wait and see where this goes. I need to get a rough estimate on how long it will take.

Edited by Guest

I'm sowwy! It burns me to not join! Especially since I have been on the winning side in three out of three of the last games that I played. (Including my first.) I wouldn't mind winning another! But... It is not to be, not for this one at least.

As you suspected though, I would definitely have picked a character. Sadly, atm, I'm trying to wrap up the introductory arc in my project and I'm bleeding tears of blood as it NEVER ENDS which means I need to focus if I'm going to stay on schedule, hahaha.

So, yeah, no mafia for me. :'(

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1

Pooooooo. I was hoping I could get her to join, but I understand. :P

...Already forgot that im your BROTHER, and not your sister :P

And yeah, I disliked it because I saw I was tagged in something and got all excited to find out it was in another forum game xD I didn't mean it in offence, I was just disappointed ;)

...Already forgot that im your BROTHER, and not your sister :P

She was talking about Cy~ with the 'her' reference, I'd think.

And is trying to drum up community interest in a particularly fun and interactive game something bad? :angel:

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

She was talking about Cy~ with the 'her' reference, I'd think.

I hope so xD either that or i'm getting girlier ;)

And is trying to drum up community interest in a particularly fun and interactive game something bad?

Did I say anywhere that it was a bad thing? I just hoped I was being tagged in something different, that's all ^w^

anyway, don't worry about me, just being grumpy ;)

Enjoy the games, and have fun!

that's all that matters ^w^

• Like 1

I hope so xD either that or i'm getting girlier ;)

Did I say anywhere that it was a bad thing? I just hoped I was being tagged in something different, that's all ^w^

anyway, don't worry about me, just being grumpy ;)

Enjoy the games, and have fun!

that's all that matters ^w^

So you give me another negative rating of disagree? lol

Just thought it would be fun to have you play a game with us.

Did not mean to disappoint.

Also, the her was in reference to Cy~ joining.

• Agree 3

Ahem.

So, for the sake of simplifying the first night voting, perhaps we should all agree, ahead of time to vote @Nectar out? He's a bit of a shifty lad, that one, and might try to get one over on us if we're not careful. Why, if I didn't know better, I'd say that he's already taken the mafia role! :o:O:O

• Like 1
  • Funny 1