AF Mafia

Orius

Does anyone else, I wonder, have any opinions or thoughts regarding anything to do with anything?

*eating popcorn while watching @zoop and @Scrooge incriminate each other* o 3o

I'm not making a single more post in this thread until other people begin to say something, about anything. :V

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone else, I wonder, have any opinions or thoughts regarding anything to do with anything?

I'm not making a single more post in this thread until other people begin to say something, about anything. :V

I'm cute.

NOW CONTINUE. *sits down and eats pizza*

Okay, here's my input..

I vote zin.

My reasoning is because I feel she is laying low, not really taking sides either way.

Her laying low could be for an array of reasons. Hiding low. Laziness :P But regardless, it makes me suspicious. I personally feel as though she may be trying to keep her distance, watching the rest of us, and gauging what we will do or who we will turn against in an attempt not to openly draw attention to herself while she makes her selection.

• Like 4

Isn't that the case for like ... everyone in the game, almost? :?

Disagree. Because of scrooge's PM's, just about everyone had something to say in regards to it. It seemed to start a small uproar between a few different members, myself included. But, unless I missed it, zin really did not have much to say about it at all, positive or negative. My guess is going to be that she also received a message from Scrooge. But not commenting on it one way or the other, positive or negative may mean she either plans to ignore it in an attempt not to incriminate herself, or hell, it may be nothing at all. But either way, it left me curious. I guess my point is, she seems rather indifferent towards the whole thing in general.

I also had suspicions on @Wedgy for this, but more so @zin

Maybe I'm not explaining myself well, since I'm exhausted. But I'm trying lol.

• Like 1

Either way, that's my vote. I'll leave it as such. Sorry if I can't come up with a more calculating response, but I figured someone should kick off the voting since @Orius is getting trigger happy. lol

And now I'm off to bed to murder people in my sleep. :blush::crazy:

That's right. I said what I said.

or did I? :crazy:

*loses sanity too much beer*

• Funny 1

I personally feel as though she may be trying to keep her distance, watching the rest of us, and gauging what we will do or who we will turn against in an attempt not to openly draw attention to herself while she makes her selection.

isn't this a good strategy though? i dont think anyone wants to bing attention to themselves in this game, traitor or not

zin really did not have much to say about it at all, positive or negative.

i did say something about it, but youre right, i kept it pretty neutral.

i can definitely see both sides of the situation, on one hand messaging people privately is much more discreet and of course leaves out the possible traitors they described but, doing so individually can definitely be kind of suspicious. if not for being the traitor then possibly for taking everyone's input for yourself w/o the others getting that advantage

the reason for this is because if im honest, keeping things neutral at the start of the game is much less likely to paint a target on your back. gunning for someone is the reason for both zoop and scrooge looking suspicious to several people at the moment.

My guess is going to be that she also received a message from Scrooge.

i did indeed! to keep things fair, this is how i replied.

'ahhh that makes a lot of sense! i was also thinking they might choose the most innocent seeming person, but ive also never played this game so it was just a blind thought. thank you for letting me in on this info :oo'

I also had suspicions on @Wedgy for this, but more so @zin

is there a reason you suspect me more than wedgy? i think ive talked about what i thought at least a little more than wedgy has.

i know that youve already voted officially for me but i thought id try to clear up as much as i could for everyone else.

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1

1347567218528.png.8ff77f9bd1b726822a5b5dcaa6dce8b6.png

Well, it's no skin off my back, as long as the game gets moving through a kill or vote. :) But it's productive of Tanya (Kirry) to move things along; you humans honestly take way too long to decide on things. I'll never understand you.

OOC: For clarity's sake, I'll be listing the voted names everytime someone has voted. Helps make it easier to count at the end of the round too.

zin - 1

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Vote Scrooge

I've said all I have to say about it really - I'll answer any questions or comments posed to me, but frankly at this point I think we're about at the point of running around in circles.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

*ahem*

Sorry @Scrooge

I'm voting for you for basically the same reason as @zoop did, I thought it especially suspicious to be sending PMs like you did to immediately accuse other members. The first line of the PM, about being a 'hero of justice' seemed a little forced too and it made me suspect you rather a lot.

Whoever it is, I hope I don't look like an idiot by voting for you if it's somebody I didn't expect :D

• Like 2

zin - 1

Scrooge - 3

Now that I think about it, the game might end faster than I had intended if, after each round, someone will be exiled by vote, and another player will be killed. So 7 will drop to 5, then to 3, and then possibly to 1 in a matter of three rounds (which is 9 days in total). That's a pretty short game. lol

i have something id like to ask before i vote. @Sekkarou would you be willing to share the conversation you had with scrooge? i think it'd only be fair and i dont think we've really touched on it much.

• Agree 1

i have something id like to ask before i vote. @Sekkarou would you be willing to share the conversation you had with scrooge? i think it'd only be fair and i dont think we've really touched on it much.

That's a damn good point, tbh. :-/

• Like 1

Oho? To be honest it's not really that important.

It was just us talking in a "What if" fashion.

For example:

"If I was the traitor, I would kill blahblah because yadayada" and things like that.

And it's kinda hard to actually send it here because it's a conversation that happened in Messenger, not in AF.

• Like 1

Who was the person you would kill? :largegasp:

You.

Not because I have any problems with you or anything. Ya know I luv ya <3

Anyway, it's definitely you. You are terrifyingly smart. It would be risky to keep something dangerous alive ya know?

• Friendly 1

You.

Not because I have any problems with you or anything. Ya know I luv ya <3

Anyway, it's definitely you. You are terrifyingly smart. It would be risky to keep something dangerous alive ya know?

I'm totally taking that as a compliment. :blush:

• Like 1

alright thank you for being honest then! im gonna have to vote Scrooge because they definitely have the most incriminating evidence against them. anyone else would have to be a completely blind guess which i would hate to make

• Agree 1

zin - 1

Scrooge - 4

Now would be a good time for Scrooge to make a defense, but I have an itching feeling it might be too late for that... :P

zin - 2

Scrooge - 4

It's funny how only these two received the blunt of it. :D Gotta love how the others, Kirry, zoop, Sekky, Nectar, etc. were left outta the votes. xD