AF Mafia

Orius

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

rip kirry and scrooge,,, may kirry's harem live on and scrooge accept my apology for voting for them

Lastly, there was something written on the wall, probably left by the killer:

at the very least this clears me of suspicion, right? right?

in dangan ronpa fashion, this turned upside down means nothing to me

With that said, Nectar has been 'laying low' to the point of complete and utter comedy - in fact, if memory serves correctly,

for the same reason, wedgy can be found suspicious, in fact kirry almost voted for wedgy instead of me.

• Like 3

for the same reason, wedgy can be found suspicious, in fact kirry almost voted for wedgy instead of me.

Fair point. Kirry's death could also be a clumsy attempt to paint a target on Nectar, really.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

For clarity sake: @zoop, you've underlined two names. So, are you voting for one of them, or did those underline mean nothing?

They mean nothing, just emphasis on the two people I was talking about. I'm a member of the bold-voting school of thought.

• Like 2

[ATTACH=full]32120[/ATTACH]

Greetings, fellow citizens. The three days are up, and I'm afraid I bring grave news to this meeting. Someone among you is dead. And she is...

Victim: Tanya Degurechaff (@Kirry)

The crime scene is as such:

The victim was found dead in a small alley. The murder weapon seems to be a pair of scissors that was found lying near the body. The victim had multiple stab and slash wounds, as well as a wound in the abdomen that pierces all the way to the back. In addition, the victim’s right wrist is broken, probably to keep the victim from protecting herself. There’s also something written by blood on the wall near the body: "1804” which may be a possible clue to who the killer is. Lastly, there was something written on the wall, probably left by the killer:

No fingerprints have been found on the weapon. The killer seems to be wearing gloves during the murder.

It's too bad. I would have expected her to survive of all people. She seemed to be a survivor. You have my condolences.

Oh well. Onto the next round! :D

Dang. Did not see that coming, and yet, somehow, I did. @_@

That being said, whoever it is that would like to be in my harem, no hard feelings, come join me and my waifus. I like them feisty. (o^.^o) Based on the brutal murder I've encountered, I'd say you're quite the feisty one.

Aaaand there goes my waifu. RIP. Dun care about the other one.

Well, I can't really defend myself here, cuz I really was talking to THAT DUDE about possible strategies. lol.

Carry on. Tell my story. But more important, make it to the end. And then bring me back the member that murdered me. So I can teach them a lesson. Hue. :blush:

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3
  • Friendly 1

Kinda sucks to see Kirry go, to be honest. :P I wanted to see more of Tanya being roleplayed out. I know Kirry hardly RPed any during her last vote, but still.

• Like 1

Kinda sucks to see Kirry go, to be honest. :P I wanted to see more of Tanya being roleplayed out. I know Kirry hardly RPed any during her last vote, but still.

To be honest, this is my first mafia game. So I felt a bit awkward which is why I refrained from saying too much. :P

• Like 3

To be honest, this is my first mafia game. So I felt a bit awkward which is why I refrained from saying too much. :P

This is my first Mafia game too. hoho. But ya know, I'm just that person who keeps on saying random things without a care.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Well this is very interesting indeed.

First, my responses to all of you :P

I feel the hate.

I'm not surprised, especially as you are my prime suspect at the moment. No worries yet though, I think it's pretty likely you're being framed.

Aaaand there goes my waifu

Ack. The wording of that really gets at me. I swear you either really hate this game and want to be voted out after all your semi-confessions, or my gut feeling is completely wrong for the second time and I should just go and exile myself :D

Whether or not he'd take her out as his first act of aggression is in question, however - since, well, she did just call him out. He'd have to be a bit dense to go after her immediately.

I agree. If I was the traitor, I'd probably have killed Wedgy, since he has had very little to say in this at all really, and would have been, in my opinion, an easy and quiet target. I wouldn't aggrovate anyone, I'd just pluck Wedgy out of existence and make yourself and @Kirry easier targets for exile. Now nobody steal my strategy or use it to frame me please :?

Dang. Did not see that coming, and yet, somehow, I did. @_@

Rest in peace. At least we can use your death to narrow our search down somewhat. :P

Okay, I'll try to make this concise.

@zin , I don't suspect you. If you are the traitor, you were wise in having a limited opinion but still showing your face.

@Wedgy , I don't suspect you. Feel free to cackle in your chair if you are in fact the traitor, since you won't be getting my vote.

@zoop , I am beginning to suspect you. A lot. This is why:

You are, as somebody before me put it, (Sorry for forgetting you) terrifyingly smart. You have spent your entire time here playing mad detective, which provides a neat little cover over you that wards me away, thinking you're so busy being critical of everybody else that you couldn't possibly be the traitor. You act genuine. I think anybody can take that route quite comfortably. Heck, I'm taking a similar approach. But I'm not as smart as you. I think you're smart enough, and take this as a compliment if you will because it is one, to fake all of that. Everything you're doing could well be an act. I think if you were the traitor, you would know what you're doing. You are the most dangerous person here. I think you're worth exiling just in case, as what you're worth as a detective isn't as much as the head of the traitor. You really might just get my vote.

@Sekkarou , I suspect you. Why?

Because of what Scrooge revealed before his departure. You've been planning what you'd do if you were the traitor. Or at least thinking about it enough to make something up about it. I'm not sure you care enough about this game that you would do that unless you were the traitor. If you weren't the traitor, you wouldn't bother sharing 'what if' statements. You'd make some comedic posts, maybe a little light detective work, and leave for a bit. You come across to me, and I don't really know you to be fair, as someone who quite proudly doesn't give an excessive quantity of fucks. I think they're better spent elsewhere for you. I also think you would kill Kirry, and joke about her harem.

Unfortunately, which is where this gets a tiny bit more of a difficult decision, I also think zoop is easily smart enough, easily, to frame you with that. I think she would think of that, and put it in there to stitch you up. She has acknowledged your comedic half-confessions, and I think she would use that to frame you, thinking people like me would vote for you based on that. If I did vote for you, and I'm right about that last thing, then I would be falling into zoop's trap and she'd have a good laugh at me. It wouldn't be the first time to be honest xD

So. I have to decide between you two. Go ahead, post away for a bit. I'll go back to lurking before my brain and my gut decide who to vote for.

My brain says zoop, my gut still insists on Sekkarou.

I went with brain before, let's see what takes dominance this time.

And please don't vote me out :D

Or kill me. I'm enjoying this it's my first game ;)

Okay, I'll try to make this concise.

Failure of the highest calibre.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2
  • Funny 1

Hell, I really wish I were the traitor. Being some innocent little sheSo ep waiting to be slaughtered just isn't the same!

With that said, tip-toeing around trying to not bring attention to oneself is a fairly routine tactic that people take in these games, so I can't really think of any defense against suspecting Wedgy. Sekkarou's constant displays of flippant non-concern for their own well being in the game could itself be an act designed to deflect suspicion...

With all that said, Nectar sure did seem keen to butter me up, didn't he? :P

• Funny 1

Who is your prime suspect(s) zoop? :P

Sekkarou - MY DEVIL MAY CARE ATTITUDE WILL PROTECT ME.

Wedgy - GONNA BE QUIET, DON'T MIND ME.

Nectar - I'M GOING TO TOTALLY GET IN GOOD WITH THE ACTIVE PLAYERS!

Something like that, I think. You're in third place, but still on the ranking.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Gotta say, zoop's got a point. Sekky's flippancy is kinda obvious, isn't it? I mean, if I were a Traitor, the last thing I should do is draw attention towards me. That's the general expectation. So what I would do is pull a reverse psychology by acting as flippant and obvious as possible. Makes sense, eh? :)

• Agree 1

@Orius - how about after this game, I host one and you join as a player? :V

Well, now that I've exposed to you my would-be evil plan (if I were a Traitor), why would I throw myself into a game you host? :P

Besides, I already stated that if this game is a success, my next plan is to turn it into an official roleplay. ;)

I'm gonna be quiet, don't mind me. :|

Under normal circumstances, I would've said that would be the most suspicious. But we're hardly having a normal circumstance.

• Agree 1

Gahd. That chat about strategy discussion really fucked me over, eh?

Well, I didn't really expect him to expose that, srsly. Maybe he thought that by exposing it, all the gazes would be fixed on me(which worked. Lol) as a possible last resort to save himself last round.

But hey, if I were the traitor, why would I discuss my strategy with a person who may or may not be a traitor? I could just talk it over with the Game Master, who is obviously the most evil one here.

I don't really want to defend myself tbh. I don't like being forced into an argument that I can't possibly win. Cuz I did, in fact, discuss possible murder strategies with @Scrooge and there's no changing that. No matter how I justify myself, your fixed gazes would just remain at me. So yeah, I'll just save energy and see what you all come up with.

• Like 1
  • Optimistic 1

I'm enjoying this sight. I'm not sad anymore. In fact, it gives pleasure to my soul. HUE HUE HUE.

THIS IS THE REVENGE OF THE FALLEN.

But you guys should be fair though. You're all focusing on only one suspect and the real one might be just laughing at the corner. Just like what happened in the first round.

But well...

JUST_AS_PLANNED.jpg.4fbcd6fad087898633a3c80e32bb092e.jpg

• Funny 1

You're all focusing on only one suspect and the real one might be just laughing at the corner.

says the person who outed their suspiciousness in the first place :sarcastic:

but honestly im largely suspicious of wedgy at the moment too.

• Like 1

says the person who outed their suspiciousness in the first place :sarcastic:

but honestly im largely suspicious of wedgy at the moment too.

You shouldn't believe a dying person's word all the time. He might just want to troll for the last time before going to heaven.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Well, you see...

I pay attention and overthink the most useless things and I noticed this.

There’s also something written by blood on the wall near the body: "1804” which may be a possible clue to who the killer is.

untitled_by_kazumee_sama-dbdchef.jpg.5771bfb610454fb5f5802211cc9d20ff.jpg

Hit everyone's reply button and see for yourself. That's all I have to say though. Goodluck Sekky! Hohohoho

• Like 1

I'm enjoying this sight. I'm not sad anymore. In fact, it gives pleasure to my soul. HUE HUE HUE.

THIS IS THE REVENGE OF THE FALLEN.

But you guys should be fair though. You're all focusing on only one suspect and the real one might be just laughing at the corner. Just like what happened in the first round.

But well...

[ATTACH=full]32128[/ATTACH]

keikaku.jpg.d55162a1b5d527b91217a3bebbf2049e.jpg

FTFY