AF Mafia

Orius

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Even after Orius's post of "You're on the right track", I'm going to have to vote @zoop.

If you turn out to be innocent in the end, I apologise for your exile. If you're the traitor, I'll be damn pleased with myself xD

If not... I'm coming to get you Sekkarou.

Unless you kill me. In which case I'm counting on Wedgy and zin to ensure they catch her. And if they're the traitor, oh then we're all buggered.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

As an aside, @Orius - the round wraps up in less than an hour, I believe? Or am I mistaken?

Yeah, but like I mentioned, I feel like the three days limit is too short. That's why I asked you guys if you think I should extend it to a week, meaning four more days till the deadline.

Yeah, but like I mentioned, I feel like the three days limit is too short. That's why I asked you guys if you think I should extend it to a week, meaning four more days till the deadline.

Ehh... if you extend the voting periods out to a week, things are just going to drag on. @_@

I'm accustomed to 24 hour phases that cut off as soon as a majority vote has been reached, myself, so a week just seems a bit painful. :?

• Like 1

Ehh... if you extend the voting periods out to a week, things are just going to drag on. @_@

I'm accustomed to 24 hour phases that cut off as soon as a majority vote has been reached, myself, so a week just seems a bit painful. :?

Yeah, but it would seem a bit unfair to those who haven't voted because of real life issues and interference.

Yeah, but it would seem a bit unfair to those who haven't voted because of real life issues and interference.

Yeah, but like... all of the living players have been active on the forum through this time. :D

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

eeek i didnt realize it had already been that long. ive been having trouble with it this time. i still think wedgy is pretty suspicious, but because theyve been laying so low its so hard to confirm. on the other hand, zoop has been acting much differently this round, and im starting to think she originally brought so much attention to herself to throw us off.

ou've made some great points, and since you've put in so much effort at it, I'll give you a little breadcrumb: @Nectar, you're on the right track.

this however, doesnt mean that zoop is necessarily the traitor. it could just be a hint towards just one of the predictions nectar came up with. wedgy or sekkarou could just as easily be the traitor, or it could just be a hint that nectar and/or i are not.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Just a friendly reminder to those who have yet to vote:

@Sekkarou

@zin

@zoop

Just two and a half days (give or take) till the deadline. Hopefully, we could move the game along by this time. ;)

Well, to help move things along, I'll just Vote @Sekkarou

I'll confess that my effort output has dropped substantially as hints and clues of a particularly meta nature have pointed at me over and over in a way that I've never really had to deal with in other mafia games, thus the lackadaisical nature of my recent posts. With that said, however, Sekkarou's status on the forum when you click his name has said Engaged in Conversation during and around some very interesting periods of time with relation to this game, in particular as the first day wrapped. Right when the killer would be naming his victim in his PM with Orius.

Obviously that's not very concrete and is totally unable to be evidenced, and is certainly less tantalizing than things posted by the GM - enough so that I wasn't going to mention it, but since I'm here, doing a vote thingy, I may as well toss it out before I'm tossed in the acid bin.

Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 1

I would like to join in

I'm sure we'll be having further games like this shortly, in fact zoop and Orius have discussed it publically here. Once this wraps up, a game will be open to more entries again. I'll certainly be playing again, provided this game doesn't crush my rep as a detective xD

I'm sure we'll be having further games like this shortly, in fact zoop and Orius have discussed it publically here. Once this wraps up, a game will be open to more entries again. I'll certainly be playing again, provided this game doesn't crush my rep as a detective xD

Welp time to play the waiting game then xD

@Kirry , @Sekkarou , @Scrooge , @zin , @Nectar , @Wedgy , @Kohloo , @John jobs

So uhhh... :?

Stuff happened and Orius has apparently left the forum. Obviously that leaves the current mafia game in a state of limbo.

I'd be happy to host a new game with a couple modified rules though, if people are interested in continuing.

The tweaks I'd have in mind would basically take things closer to more of a 'classic' style mafia game, which would be...

• Less GM interference.
  • One or more (depending on player count) 'enhanced' innocents that have their own, defensive night actions.
  • Minor rule tweaks - no PMs, for example.

Just something to ponder, since this game didn't really get very far.

• Like 2

Stuff happened and Orius has apparently left the forum. Obviously that leaves the current mafia game in a state of limbo.

I'd be happy to host a new game with a couple modified rules though, if people are interested in continuing.

The tweaks I'd have in mind would basically take things closer to more of a 'classic' style mafia game, which would be...

• Less GM interference.
  • One or more (depending on player count) 'enhanced' innocents that have their own, defensive night actions.

Oh oruis left, thats sad.....well i wouldn't mind the rule tweaks...count me in

• Like 1

• Less GM interference.

yeah i saw that;;;; thank you for stepping up to start a new one!!! id love to join

• Friendly 2

Wow... well okay :?

I'd be up for a new game, bit of a waste of a very good discussion though :/

Starting over, gah. I guess that's the only option. It's not like one of us can take over, for obvious reasons.

New thread? "AF Mafia II" perhaps? :D

• Like 2

Starting over, gah. I guess that's the only option. It's not like one of us can take over, for obvious reasons.

Yeah, unfortunately continuing a game without the original GM is a little tricky, since he's necessary for managing night actions and calling an end to voting phases / etc.

New thread? "AF Mafia II" perhaps? :D

I'll work on a thing, and see if anyone else decides to bite. :o