Ask Zin

zin

Woo, you're an INFP! I remember being diagnosed with INFP when I was younger. lol Then I kinda turned into ISFP instead when I took the quiz again in my older years.

Do you think the quiz is really reliable though? As in, do you consider yourself an Idealist (that's what they describe the typical INFP to be in this page).

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo, you're an INFP! I remember being diagnosed with INFP when I was younger. lol Then I kinda turned into ISFP instead when I took the quiz again in my older years.

Do you think the quiz is really reliable though? As in, do you consider yourself an Idealist (that's what they describe the typical INFP to be in this page).

ah i used to be an INFJ the first few times i took the test which was back in middle school. ive taken several different tests a multitude of times since then and have gotten INFP every time.

using that description id say most of it is accurate!! i wouldnt agree w being laidback or not 'noticing a stain on the carpet' but those might have to do w my general anxiety

• Like 1

Do you become irritated when people tell you that you need to come out of your shell?

1000% yes. when people think that my social anxiety is just 'me being shy' and doesnt think of it as an actual disorder its incredibly aggravating and hard to deal with

• Agree 3

1000% yes. when people think that my social anxiety is just 'me being shy' and doesnt think of it as an actual disorder its incredibly aggravating and hard to deal with

I get irritated too, because it shows they do not accept me for me.

Seriously, whatever happened to accepting yourself? I guess they only say that to try and instill confidence and be more extroverted.

Let's see, on for the next question. If all your friends here came to see you on your birthday, how would you feel?

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 2

Let's see, on for the next question if all your friends here came to see you on your birthday, how would you feel?

id be extremely happy!! but also anxious bc im much less eloquent in person haha

What's the best thing you've drawn?

because i only started drawing seriously about 5 years ago, im still consistently improving to the point of me hating anything that ive drawn more than 5 months ago (it used to be 2 weeks, so im getting there)

but since i only like my most recent art, i not sure if i can answer this objectively?

• Like 1

id be extremely happy!! but also anxious bc im much less eloquent in person haha

I do not care about that too much. I only care that they can put up with both my childish and adult sides, and that I feel safe, instead of worrying about whether I would have to harm them.

because i only started drawing seriously about 5 years ago, im still consistently improving to the point of me hating anything that ive drawn more than 5 months ago (it used to be 2 weeks, so im getting there)

but since i only like my most recent art, i not sure if i can answer this objectively?

Just keep trying. Some of the things I suggested should help.

We are all improving our craft.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Ever had a crush on somebody? What's it like? Did you confess?

aha yes... quite a few times. the first person i had real feelings for i never confessed and it was awful not telling them. crushes feel a lot like anxiety but in a good way? which i know sounds terrible but you get so giddy and excited to talk to them it just bubbles up into a big ball of 'aaaaaaaaaa'

i have confessed twice, the first one leading into a relationship (which unfortunately ended badly) and the second led to nothing. but confessing made it so much easier to move on

• Like 1

Hullo, I'm a genie.

You get three wishes. Wotchu want?

this is a hard questiON,, first wish would definitely be to make sure my family is in a comfortable living situation so they dont have to worry about money.

second wish would to be successful as an artist so i can love what i do

third wish would be to set you free~~~

i always wanna choose wishes like 'solve world hunger' etc. but if ive learned anything from movies, that always makes things somehow worse

• Friendly 1

Choose your favorite transportation:

- Plane

- Train

- Subway

- Car

- Boat

- Teleportation Device

Uh... your favorite transport? :'(

Never mind. Here's another question instead: Do you tend to gossip with your friends?

• Like 1

Uh... your favorite transport? :'(

Never mind. Here's another question instead: Do you tend to gossip with your friends?

pfft thats a good choice because i never go anywhere :?

and not really! the closest ive gotten to 'gossip' has just been venting to one of my friends about someone who didnt treat me so well

• Like 2

What are some of your favorite non-animated movies?

i think i mentioned ferris bueller's day off in the last one, but i also really adore juno. ive seen it like six times and used to listen to the soundtrack really often.

speaking of good soundtracks, i liked guardian of the galaxy a lot too!

• Like 1

speaking of good soundtracks, i liked guardian of the galaxy a lot too!

Oh goodness, yes. :D

Actually, that makes me think - forgive me if it's already been covered - but what are your favorite and least favorite musical genres?

Oh goodness, yes. :D

Actually, that makes me think - forgive me if it's already been covered - but what are your favorite and least favorite musical genres?

im honestly not picky with music! i listen to kpop, khiphop, indie, and classic rock the most, and country the least. also i know this isnt a genre but; nearly any song w a large amount of autotune is not great to me

• Agree 1

If you had to be trapped in a TV show for one month, which show would you choose?

any yuri so that i could finally get a girlfriend. im joking

hmm,, nichijou would be super fun because id have absolutely no idea what could happen? this isnt a good answer forgive me :'(

• Like 2

hmm,, nichijou would be super fun because id have absolutely no idea what could happen? this isnt a good answer forgive me :'(

Actually, I would agree. Nichijou's world would indeed be very fun. Everyday is a hilarious slapstick waiting to happen. lol

What was the last picture you took with your phone?

Actually, I would agree. Nichijou's world would indeed be very fun. Everyday is a hilarious slapstick waiting to happen. lol

What was the last picture you took with your phone?

it was some sketches i did recently actually! i dont take pictures with my phone very often bc the quality isnt that great :-/

• Like 1
  • Agree 1