Ask Zin

zin

i love cars from the 1950's!! their aesthetic at least. i actually have a fear of driving so i dont own any :o

Yeeeaaaah, I leave the driving to Cy~ - I'm too easily distracted. Even my shopping cart driving is enough to stress her out. xD

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeeeaaaah, I leave the driving to Cy~ - I'm too easily distracted. Even my shopping cart driving is enough to stress her out. xD

to be fair, heavy carts are hard to steer. and they always have a wonky wheel which makes it ten times harder :?

• Agree 1

i actually have a fear of driving so i dont own any :o

A lot of people have that fear. I do not drive because I am more aware on my feet and can maneuver easier.

Also, if I did drive, I would not be able to maintain enough stamina to fight for too long, not too mention way cheaper than and less stressful than driving.

not too mention way cheaper than and less stressful than driving.

i agree!! the stress definitely isnt worth the amount of money it is, plus how bad it is for the environment.

also btw! thank you and @zoop so much for sending me so many questions i feel very grateful!! i wasnt expecting this thread to really get any at all

• Friendly 1

i agree!! the stress definitely isnt worth the amount of money it is, plus how bad it is for the environment.[/Quote]

Don't agree with the environment thing, but I agree with the rest. No need to find a parking space, no need to do smog checks, and will not be held by traffic, unless you are on the bus or carpooling.

also btw! thank you and @zoop so much for sending me so many questions i feel very grateful!! i wasnt expecting this thread to really get any at all

It's not a problem. You're kind of fun to talk to, especially since I can get myself across better in a relaxed manner without needing to joke around too much, not that I hate doing it.

I did not get too many questions myself in my own thread.

You're kind of fun to talk to, especially since I can get myself across better in a relaxed manner without needing to joke around too much, not that I hate doing it.

thank you!! im very glad that its easy i'd feel bad if you were forcing yourself :S

• Friendly 1

Now, it is time for another question I asked many others.

What is something that people would have to pry from your cold, dead hands?

probably my stuffed animals ive had since i was born!!! they mean a lot to me

once when we were still moving in i couldnt find one of them for about a week and i was so upset i cried

• Like 1

Do you ever get people who come up to you and say, "Zing!" If not, would you be annoyed if someone does?

i dont think so? but someone has called me zinger before

i wouldnt be annoyed at all! i love puns and make them w my name pretty often.

im a-may-zin-g is one of my favorites. i was born in may so its a two for one

• Like 2

Cool. Why Mugi? What's your favorite thing about her?

i love how hard she tries to get closer to everyone and how adorably caring her personality is. also her eyebrows are super cute ^_^

• Agree 1

How's Florida? Ever been to Disney World?

incredibly hot.

ive been to epcot once for a field trip but i didnt really get to see much. ive always really wanted to go properly for a few days bc i love disney but its, incredibly expensive unless you buy a yearly pass and we live too far for that to be a worthy investment.

• Like 1

incredibly hot.

ive been to epcot once for a field trip but i didnt really get to see much. ive always really wanted to go properly for a few days bc i love disney but its, incredibly expensive unless you buy a yearly pass and we live too far for that to be a worthy investment.

I could totally relate with that. It's the same thing with Singapore's (pathetic excuse for a) Universal theme park. Way too expensive just to pay a casual visit. I guess there's a reason why they called it a "resort".

It's a shame though. I'd have imagined families bringing their kids to Disneyland every Christmas like some kind of picturesque image in my head. I didn't realize how costly the actual experience is.

• Like 1

It's a shame though. I'd have imagined families bringing their kids to Disneyland every Christmas like some kind of picturesque image in my head. I didn't realize how costly the actual experience is.

oh plenty of people do! again a yearly pass is quite affordable if youre up for driving that far/if youre a little closer than i am. in fact people who live near the california one go as just a casual weekend hang out spot. my family just doesnt have enough money to spend on a luxury unfortunately. :S

• Like 1

What's a girl enthusiast ✨?

someone who is Highly Interested in people of the female gender.

aka girls are super cute and i think they deserve to be appreciated! also i like the sparkle emoji.

• Like 1

So, kitsu huh? Were you a former member of kitsu's predecessor, Hummingbird?

i was! those were the only other forums i was somewhat active on, but there's quite a few mean spirited people there unfortunately;;

• Agree 1

i was! those were the only other forums i was somewhat active on, but there's quite a few mean spirited people there unfortunately;;

Ever been to MyAnimeList forums? How does it compare for you in contrast to Hummingbird forums' hostility?

Ever been to MyAnimeList forums? How does it compare for you in contrast to Hummingbird forums' hostility?

i was there first actually, but i had a hard time settling in and didnt ever know what to do. this was a long time ago tho, and i was also much more nervous about the idea of posting on a forum. i still revert to that sometimes haha

• Like 1

i was there first actually, but i had a hard time settling in and didnt ever know what to do. this was a long time ago tho, and i was also much more nervous about the idea of posting on a forum. i still revert to that sometimes haha

Yeah, the MyAnimeList forum tends to have that kind of effect on people. Much like many large Internet forums, it can feel very sparse and hard to connect with people. Smaller tight-knit forums like AF, therefore, feel much friendlier and easier to talk to people.

Aside from the forums, do you have a MyAnimeList anime list? Like a list where you lists all the anime you've watched, etc.

Edited by Guest