Ask Zin

zin

Yeah, the MyAnimeList forum tends to have that kind of effect on people. Much like many large Internet forums, it can feel very sparse and hard to connect with people. Smaller tight-knit forums like AF, therefore, feel much friendlier and easier to talk to people.

Aside from the forums, do you have a MyAnimeList anime list? Like a list where you lists all the anime you've watched, etc.

i agree completely! i feel much more welcome on here and like ive already made some friends ^_^

not on MAL but thats pretty much all i use my kitsu for anymore! which is the only reason i have the link in my signature at the moment

• Like 1

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree completely! i feel much more welcome on here and like ive already made some friends ^_^

Kind of hope that I am part of that.

Other that drawing, what are some of your other hobbies?

Kind of hope that I am part of that.

Other that drawing, what are some of your other hobbies?

you are!

i like to play video games! ive been playing mostly overwatch lately even tho im bad at it

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

you are!

i like to play video games! ive been playing mostly overwatch lately even tho im bad at it

Any other games you're fond of? :)

I used to play Overwatch as well, but the community and constant balance changes just drove me crazy, I'm sad to say. :?

Any other games you're fond of? :)

I used to play Overwatch as well, but the community and constant balance changes just drove me crazy, I'm sad to say. :?

thats completely understandable honestly, if i played on pc instead of console i guarantee the community wouldve probably made me quit by now.

most of the other games i play are pretty casual like animal crossing and pokemon, but i also really love fire emblem awakening and the persona series. :o

i cant really afford to buy games very often so most of the time i end up watching play throughs instead! im currently watching one for yakuza 0

• Friendly 1

most of the other games i play are pretty casual like animal crossing and pokemon, but i also really love fire emblem awakening and the persona series. :o

I love a lot of games that would probably be considered fairly casual, to be honest. I'm really interested coercing Cy~ into playing Stardew Valley with me once it gets multiplayer, for example.

Cy~ is a long-time fan, but Fire Emblem Awakening was my introduction to the FE series... I think I'm quite fond of it myself, as well. :D

And yeah, I watch a lot of play throughs as well, though I tend to go for the ones that don't have any commentary.

I love a lot of games that would probably be considered fairly casual, to be honest. I'm really interested coercing Cy~ into playing Stardew Valley with me once it gets multiplayer, for example.

Cy~ is a long-time fan, but Fire Emblem Awakening was my introduction to the FE series... I think I'm quite fond of it myself, as well. :D

And yeah, I watch a lot of play throughs as well, though I tend to go for the ones that don't have any commentary.

ive seen some stardew valley and it looks really adorable! i had no idea it was getting multiplayer. i hope you guys can have fun w it if you can convince her haha

and ive always wanted to play some of the original fe's but permanent dying is just too terrifying for me :?

do you have any favorite characters from awakening? i really love anna and libra

• Agree 1

and ive always wanted to play some of the original fe's but permanent dying is just too terrifying for me :?

I always reload at the start of a mission whenever I lose a character in games that have perma death like that. :?

do you have any favorite characters from awakening? i really love anna and libra

Anna, definitely! She's probably the one that I'm most fond of. :D

• Like 1

I always reload at the start of a mission whenever I lose a character in games that have perma death like that. :?

Anna, definitely! She's probably the one that I'm most fond of. :D

i always get anxious in case i mess up the reset and take too long;;;

and yay! i think youre the first person ive talked to that also loves anna. just her critical lines alone make me adore her

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

and yay! i think youre the first person ive talked to that also loves anna. just her critical lines alone make me adore her

Really? She seems ... incredibly easy to like. Like, she just comes off as being a ton of fun. :'(

Really? She seems ... incredibly easy to like. Like, she just comes off as being a ton of fun. :'(

i think so too! but i think most people really love the kids, especially inigo and owain. so i guess she gets overshadowed :-/

• Like 1

i like to play video games!

I used to play video games a lot, but don't any more, not because of a lack of interest, but do to other reasons that I have mentioned in the community a few times.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Favorite Pokemon game?

my first game was a pokemon game (i dont remember which due to me being like 5), but the gameboy i used never saved properly so i would always just replay the intro again and again. i was really young and it left a bad taste in my mouth so i didnt touch them for a while.

i picked it up again around black and white 2, and im gonna be honest pokemon sun/moon is incredible. i love the designs of the islands and the characters and (some) of the alola pokemon. it all just feels very lively and the rework of the island challenge instead of gyms really made me feel like it was an adventure? i never felt this much joy playing pokemon before. plus lillie made the game that much greater, her 'evolution' is the cutest thing i swear.

Did you ever play Rogue Galaxy?

i havent! i looked it up and the cover looks pretty familiar tho. is it good?

• Like 2

What would you do if you found yourself in a real life recreation of a clichéd horror movie plot?

realistically, i'd probably die first. if somehow i survived the first killing, id run as faR AWAY AS POSSIBLE

• Funny 1

Which anime is your avatar from? She's kinda cute.

boku no hero academia! the english name is my hero academia

my icon is from a colored page in the manga tho~

• Like 1

boku no hero academia! the english name is my hero academia

my icon is from a colored page in the manga tho~

Thought so. I recognized her as the one has some control over gravity.

Thought so. I recognized her as the one has some control over gravity.

yeah thats right!! her name is uraraka