Ask Zin

zin

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you encountered any situation, either in real life or something like music, where you thought somebody called to you, but nothing was there or they were not talking to you?

So far only Cy ~ has managed to semi-rank us. xD

zooms to cy~'s ask thread

Have you encountered any situation, either in real life or something like music, where you thought somebody called to you, but nothing was there or they were not talking to you?

yeah, that happens to me a lot when im listening to music and i mishear something. its happened to me a few times when i was younger too.

What's a Zin?

me is a zin!

its short for zinnia, the flower

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1

If you were me, what would you do?

thats an interesting question! but im not sure i now much about you to answer very well im sorry : (

What would you do if you could walk on water?

oh god, i probably wouldnt be able to use it to its full capacity, since im super scared of deep water ;-;

What would you do if you had my disabilities, as in only having one good hand and one good leg?

which hand of yours do you have trouble with? if its the left one, than id have to give up drawing, or start all over with my right hand;;

either way itd be quite difficult living with one fully functioning hand, let alone with only one fully functioning leg. itd be very hard to get used to. if you dont mind me asking, were you born that way or did something happen? you dont have to go into details if youre not comfortable with it

If I was a Neko-chan, what would you do? *mew...mew...*:blush::blush:

scritch behind your ears!!

• Like 2

Fellow lefty? :o

yup! but im pretty ambidextrous with everything but drawing. in fact, when i was younger school kind of forced me to use right handed utensils (scissors, etc.) so i prefer using my right hand for a lot of stuff;;

• Winner 1

which hand of yours do you have trouble with? if its the left one, than id have to give up drawing, or start all over with my right hand;;

either way itd be quite difficult living with one fully functioning hand, let alone with only one fully functioning leg. itd be very hard to get used to. if you dont mind me asking, were you born that way or did something happen? you dont have to go into details if youre not comfortable with it

Left on both. If you want more detail, the bio on my personal site, which can be found via link on my profile here, will have it. All I can say is it happened earlier than I can remember.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...