Ask the Potato~~

RyePotatoes

Your dream vacation? Worst vacation? Best vacation?

Dream Vacation is to Austria <3 Worst Vacation- nothing really :P Best Vacation was Island Hopping Last Year <3

Would you be too scared to sleep if you experienced your worse nightmare, but if worse because it was multiplied by itself a thousand times?

I don't think I will sleep anymore after that

• Like 2

If you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose and how would you torment them?

I'll lock you and @brycec and ask you a million questions while scartching iron in front of you with a fork xD

How would you raise your own potato army that will take over the world?

Make you and @Orius eat fries ;) I think both of you can be an army xD

• Like 2

What is the strangest name someone has introduced themselves to you as? What is their real name?

Strangest? I don't think I met someone like that actually. I don't remember meeting someone with a strange name :)

• Like 1

Tell me how you really feel.

Actually, I'm not happy. I'm far from sad and since I want to be honest, I feel alone. But I don't want to talk about it to anyone cause I don't want to feel like a pity case. I feel heavy cause I've lost a few friends which were very important to me and suddenly I'm here. They say you have to keep on missing them until you don't anymore but then when will I have to keep on missing. And sometimes I just keep on opening a tab here hoping for alerts and somehow I turned those alerts as something I could run to cause I feel alone. I try to keep lots of conversations for everyone to try and compensate for that feeling

Don't read. It's drama

Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 3