Ask the Potato~~

RyePotatoes

Don't read. It's drama

That doesn't seem like drama to me, though... it seems like something that is, honestly, really unfortunate. Not being ULTRA SUPER HAPPY 24/7 doesn't mean that you're being dramatic, nor does it mean that you're a 'pity case', to be honest. Being able to talk openly and honestly about things when you're not in a good state is, honestly, a very good thing to be able to do, and is something that I really struggle with a lot myself - for myself, I have a terrible habit of having a very difficult time admitting when I'm not feeling very well.

So... don't beat up on yourself. :'(

• Friendly 1

Actually, I'm not happy. I'm far from sad and since I want to be honest, I feel alone. But I don't want to talk about it to anyone cause I don't want to feel like a pity case. I feel heavy cause I've lost a few friends which were very important to me and suddenly I'm here. They say you have to keep on missing them until you don't anymore but then when will I have to keep on missing. And sometimes I just keep on opening a tab here hoping for alerts and somehow I turned those alerts as something I could run to cause I feel alone. I try to keep lots of conversations for everyone to try and compensate for that feeling

Don't read. It's drama

Would you believe me if I told you I could totally relate with that?

I feel lonely like that too, and I also use my online interaction to compensate for that feeling too, along with video games as distraction from that pit of emptiness. It sucks, and I don't talk to people about these things either, the constant anxiety and paranoia I face everyday because I too don't want to act like a pity case. But sometimes, when coming across a topic or a post like yours, I would slip up and let it all out.

Don't 'read' either. It's also drama. :P

On a lighter note... Who is your favorite hero, fictional or otherwise?

• Like 1

That doesn't seem like drama to me, though... it seems like something that is, honestly, really unfortunate. Not being ULTRA SUPER HAPPY 24/7 doesn't mean that you're being dramatic, nor does it mean that you're a 'pity case', to be honest. Being able to talk openly and honestly about things when you're not in a good state is, honestly, a very good thing to be able to do, and is something that I really struggle with a lot myself - for myself, I have a terrible habit of having a very difficult time admitting when I'm not feeling very well.

So... don't beat up on yourself. :'(

Arigatou Zoop saaaan :'(

Would you believe me if I told you I could totally relate with that?

I feel lonely like that too, and I also use my online interaction to compensate for that feeling too, along with video games as distraction from that pit of emptiness. It sucks, and I don't talk to people about these things either, the constant anxiety and paranoia I face everyday because I too don't want to act like a pity case. But sometimes, when coming across a topic or a post like yours, I would slip up and let it all out.

Don't 'read' either. It's also drama. :P

Awww. I'm sure it'll be fine for us :)

On a lighter note... Who is your favorite hero, fictional or otherwise?

Well, Saitama ftw. <3 I love his Character a hundred percent :)

• Friendly 2

What is your greatest strength and weakness?

I don't know my greatest strenth actually xD and my weakness I think my family. Yep. I'm family oriented and a bit oldschool

• Like 1

Do you have a favorite knock-knock joke?

Nope. I wasn't born with a very amazing sense of humor. When God showered sense of humor I was asleep at home and wasn't able to catch any :P

• Funny 1

Nope. I wasn't born with a very amazing sense of humor. When God showered sense of humor I was asleep at home and wasn't able to catch any :P

Now that was funny, so much so I had to struggle to click correctly on the "Funny" tag. xD

Tell me another joke. :P

What?! That was counted as funny?! O.o

Well, to tell you the truth, I don't exactly have the best taste in humor, so I would just about laugh at almost anything. :P But yes, it was funny. lol

What did you do for your last birthday?

• Like 1

What did you do for your last birthday?

I bought something that should not be named here at a drugstore cause a friend told me that that something can be a lucky charm for money if I put it in my wallet :D

Edited by Guest
  • Friendly 1

Do you have a guilty pleasure song that you secretly listen to when nobody's around?

N-O-P-E. Wait. Does wiggle wiggle count? I listen it even if somebody's around though xD not much of a guilty pleasure

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

So, a bear-fetish, huh? You like them big and furry, do you? <3

Ummm no. Not really a bear fetish. :) Too much of everything is bad.

Any plans for this weekend? :o

My plans for the weekend is to watch anime and bum around all day! :D

• Like 2

What do you think is the natural predator of the potato?

Humans, naturally. xD You plant them then you kill them. Do you humans have any psychotic problems bout Potatoes?

• Funny 1

What do you think is the perfect solution to deal with these selfish humans? How should the potatoes rise against them?

Idk. I'd probably shoot up Potato canon on their faces. ;)

• Creative 1

Idk. I'd probably shoot up Potato canon on their faces. ;)

You shouldn't waste those potatoes... :'(

Ever been to a fancy restaurant? What do you usually order at restaurants?

You shouldn't waste those potatoes... :'(

Ever been to a fancy restaurant? What do you usually order at restaurants?

Fancy? Not really. I'm not that much of a high end in terms with food. :P Well I love Lasagna <3

• Like 1