Ask the Potato~~

RyePotatoes

• 2 weeks later...
What would you do if somebody tried to take you and turn you into a baked potato?

I'll make them a baked Person first! :P

Senpai, why does your avatar show that you're eating a piece of cake? *lowers her voice* Does it mean you're eating Mr.Cake again?

Yes, I was eating your Cake :P

What's your favour filling(s) in a baked potato? :)

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllll, Idk. Cheese of course <3

Kamisama, did you change your avatar after reading my post? *lowers her voice* Thank you, kamisama.

I actually don't know what you're talking about :P

Do you like coffee? :)

I do actually <3 Like two times a day and my dad would often scold me xD

What do you think of my new avatar, Kamisama?:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Wahhhhhhhhhh, my avatar was just like that before! How could you?!

Btw, Gomenasai Minna san! I haven't noticed all the questions that got piled up. I obviously didn't get any notifications. Gomenasai.

• Like 1

Humans have horror stuff where a ghost comes and haunts the family. What do potato horror stuff have?

What are potato romances like?

What do potatoes eat?

How do potatoes talk, since they don't have mouths?

Do potatoes die? If so, what are done to them when they do?

Do potatoes have electricity in their houses?

Do potatoes watch anime?

(I'm sorry for all this ridiculous questions. I was bored.)

What do potato horror stuff have?

Potatoes hate horror

What are potato romances like?

Potatoes are forever alone and don't have any intimate relationships :P

What do potatoes eat?

Animefreak :P

How do potatoes talk, since they don't have mouths?

We don't talk. We type in keyboard :P

Do potatoes die? If so, what are done to them when they do?

We live forever cause like I said, we're forever alone :P

Do potatoes have electricity in their houses?

Yes, and my mum pays every month. I do thi k the electricity is very much sufficient for electric chairs though :P

Do potatoes watch anime?

I wouldn't be here if I don't :P

• Funny 1

Technically shoot up a place or violently attack everyone in an area, after snapping.

Ohhhhhhhh, nahhhh. I don't go Postal. xD A potato can hold guns! :P

Are there good potatoes and evil potatoes

Yep. I tried mashing my grandson ones :P

Who's your AF crush?:blush::blush:

No One!

Ohhhhhhhh, nahhhh. I don't go Postal. xD A potato can hold guns! :P

Yep. I tried mashing my grandson ones :P

No One!

Nobody? Okay. Good. Cause if a potato and an otaku fell in love, things would get a liiiittle complicated. On to the next question.

Do potatoes have movies? If so, what's your favorite potato movie?

If you found yourself in a desert where there's no food and water and there was an old man with a lot of food and water beside you and you became a psycho with a lack of food and water, what would you do?

If you found yourself in a desert where there's no food and water and there was an old man with a lot of food and water beside you and you became a psycho with a lack of food and water, what would you do?

I'll tie him up and eat his food

If you were a good student and you failed your exam or did very bad in your exams, what do you think your potato parents would do?

I'm a gppd student :P And If I am a good student I don't think I'll fail an exam animefreak-san :D Besides my parents doesn't really mind my grades

I'm a gppd student :P And If I am a good student I don't think I'll fail an exam animefreak-san :D Besides my parents doesn't really mind my grades

Woah! So lucky. If I get lower than an A my parents kill me! (FYI I've never got lower than an A so the statement MIGHT be incorrect...) On to the next question(s).

Do you have a potato crush?

Earlier, you said that potatoes don't talk, they type on the keyboard. So how do they talk to their parents? Do they have a floating transparent computer screen and a floating keyboard where they type stuff?

How do potatoes mark exam papers if they don't have hands? Do they have something like Steven Hawkings? You know, the thing which allows him to talk even though he's paralyzed? Yeah, that's the one. Do they just picture a tick or cross in their mind and the tick/cross appears?

Are potatoes sweet or violent potatoes?

Why didn't you give a capital letter in front of my name Kamisama?:angry::angry:

Answer these questions quickly please!^_^^_^

Do you have a potato crush?

I have a lot of celebrity crushes <3

So how do they talk to their parents? Do they have a floating transparent computer screen and a floating keyboard where they type stuff?

How do potatoes mark exam papers if they don't have hands? Do they have something like Steven Hawkings? You know, the thing which allows him to talk even though he's paralyzed? Yeah, that's the one. Do they just picture a tick or cross in their mind and the tick/cross appears?

Actually, we potatoes are very quiet to the point that we don't talk :P

Are potatoes sweet or violent potatoes?

I'm sweet. Ask @Nectar

Why didn't you give a capital letter in front of my name Kamisama?

Cause I'm too lazy to type the capslock key :P

Do potatoes go to the restroom? If so, do they have, like, a tube or something for the waste product to escape? (I'm sorry if you think that the questions a bit...gross, kamisama.)

Do potatoes wear clothes?

How do potatoes walk?

Do potatoes have hands?

What's the fast food of potatoes? (If you didn't understand the question: I mean that our (human's) fast food are burgers, pizza, chicken fries and stuff. So what are potatoes' fast food?)

Answer quickly Kamisama! I'm too impatient!

Do potatoes go to the restroom? If so, do they have, like, a tube or something for the waste product to escape? (I'm sorry if you think that the questions a bit...gross, kamisama.)

Do potatoes wear clothes?

How do potatoes walk?

Do potatoes have hands?

What's the fast food of potatoes? (If you didn't understand the question: I mean that our (human's) fast food are burgers, pizza, chicken fries and stuff. So what are potatoes' fast food?)

Answer quickly Kamisama! I'm too impatient!

• We don't pee! Yes. We dont. :P We're too much of a potato to think about peeing.
  • Yeah, I try to wear clothes at home but we're mostly coveres with potato skin :P
  • I have hands for typing of course :P
  • Fast food? I only eat Burgers <3 Definitely.

What would you do if you found out that your IQ was three hundred times greater than Einstein's while he was alive?

Hmmmmm, I'll say Mathematics is a faux and should be discarded in education! Yes! <3

• Funny 1