Ask the Potato~~

RyePotatoes

Now it's time for a difficult one.

Rank @Frost 's harem members. Yes, this includes her as well.

I rank myself first and @Frost as second! <3 And the others are last!!!! :P yep. I dunno who the others are tbh :P

Do potatoes have dreams, like every human being, while they sleep?

Yepppp! I did!!!! I dreamed bout bombing all the fastfood chains that sells potato fries. :P

Are you easily scared?

If so, then I dare you to watch this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3dOrA2RWO4

Turn up the volume before you watch the video.

It scared the rainbows out of me.^_^^_^

I wasn't scared tbh. More like shocked xD Like I jumped from my seat to my brother :P But Hey! That's an interesting video. The size of the snake was huggeeeeeeee. :o

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Funny 2

I rank myself first and @Frost as second! <3 And the others are last!!!! :P yep. I dunno who the others are tbh :P

Yepppp! I did!!!! I dreamed bout bombing all the fastfood chains that cells potato fries. :P

I wasn't scared tbh. More like shocked xD Like I jumped from my seat to my brother :P But Hey! That's an interesting video. The size of the snake was huggeeeeeeee. :o

The first time I watched it I fell backwards and slammed my head into the wall. Now, I watched it again after a long time. I knew what was gonna happen, but I just fell back and slid into the partition between the wall and my bed. I almost had a heart attack. I watched it just a few minutes ago, and I recoiled but I still had my heart beating very fast. Seems like you never get bored of it.^_^^_^^_^

Anyway, here's another one!:crazy::crazy::crazy: Don't mind me. This video was released 9 years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN0v4m00uYUhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN0v4m00uYU

At the beginning I was all like AWWWWWW...<3<3<3<3 but then? Holy...What The...OH MY GOSH!!!!

• Funny 1

The first time I watched it I fell backwards and slammed my head into the wall. Now, I watched it again after a long time. I knew what was gonna happen, but I just fell back and slid into the partition between the wall and my bed. I almost had a heart attack. I watched it just a few minutes ago, and I recoiled but I still had my heart beating very fast. Seems like you never get bored of it.^_^^_^^_^

Anyway, here's another one!:crazy::crazy::crazy: Don't mind me. This video was released 9 years ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN0v4m00uYUhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN0v4m00uYU

At the beginning I was all like AWWWWWW...<3<3<3<3 but then? Holy...What The...OH MY GOSH!!!!

:'(:'( is there such thing as a soulless Potato. :S Omg. What was that?

• Agree 1

If your future decided to hunt you down and eliminate you in this timeline, because they somehow always came back to life from attempting suicide or going after their infant selves, what would you do?

• Creative 2

If your future decided to hunt you down and eliminate you in this timeline, because they somehow always came back to life from attempting suicide or going after their infant selves, what would you do?

I'll tell them to stop commiting suicide and wait for the right time to say bye bye. :P and if they want to die badly they should just commit crime on other countries and be injected with lethal injection :P

• Like 1

Would you be happy if stars produced potatoes instead of the elements necessary for life?

I guess I would xD

Everyday you go to the bathroom you see a psycho with a knife smiling at you. What do you do? ( I said BATHROOM.)

I'll pee on the garden instead :P lol Ehhh, Potatoes don't Pee.

Do you play Clash Of Clans? If so, are you in a clan called Kyridikulous (I guess that's how it's spelt)

I don't play actually. Why'd ya ask?

A black hole mysteriously shows up in your patch, but nothing has yet to go beyond the event horizon, what would you do?[/quotethese qyestions are going crazier and at the same time kmaginative ;)

Well, I'll push you inside Brycec san and I'll need you to tell me what's unside :P

A black hole mysteriously shows up in your patch, but nothing has yet to go beyond the event horizon, what would you do?
These question are going crazier and at the same time imaginative ;)

Well, I'll push you inside Brycec san and I'll need you to tell me what's inside :P

• Funny 1

These question are going crazier and at the same time imaginative ;)

Well, I do have to keep my imagination up, since I do write books, not just reviews. Not too sure how long I can keep it up though.

Well, I'll push you inside Brycec san and I'll need you to tell me what's inside :P

Sounds like you want to kill me now, as there is a term "death by black hole".

Let's see, an antiexistence shows up in your garden seeking to destroy everything and if you try to it, it still fulfills its desire, would you cower in fear?

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 1

That's cause it's made by @Frost nee saaaaan. :P I think your avi is sooo pretteh <3

Btw *blows glitter confetti on your face* :P

Cuz it's also made by my waifu @Frost ohohoho.

Keep those glitters outta my face or I'll make fries outta you.

• Friendly 1
  • Funny 1

Let's see, an antiexistence shows up in your garden seeking to destroy everything and if you try to it, it still fulfills its desire, would you cower in fear?

I think I'll cower behind you trying to feed you to the antiexistence :P

Cuz it's also made by my waifu @Frost ohohoho.

She's my waifuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

Keep those glitters outta my face or I'll make fries outta you.

*smirks* Still allergic eh? :P

• Funny 1

Anyway next question!

Explain thy username!

The Rye on my username is somewhat connected to my real name and someone used to call me Rye a lot cause of my name and eventually I've grown to like it. The potato on the other hand is bevause I feel round and wrinkly like a potato. :P

• Like 1