Greetings

Bernkastel

Ehhh, I love your name! <3 I was gonna ask the reason for that but I guess it won't need any questions anymore! Hajimemashite! And welcome to the family!

By the way, I think wine and Rye can go together without any problem! ;) So I'll be sticking to you once in a while :D

Edited by Guest

Hello! Welcome to AF! I love your intro thread, and would normally strive to make a long, substantial, and meaningful response --- but I woke up about three hours earlier than intended, so I'm a tiny bit dead on the inside, I'm afraid! So I'm afraid we'll have to make due with something a little more modest. You have my apologies! :?

That last one was definitely one of the highlights of this year so far.

I can definitely agree with that - Kobayashi's Dragon Maid managed to inch its way into my all-time favorites, I think. <3

• Friendly 2

you seem to have really great taste! i love a lot of the things you mentioned. as for this:

As for anime I'm currently watching, there's Youjo Senki and Drifters. I also intend to watch A Silent Voice today. It, along with Your Name, is something I've heard a lot of good things about and I can't wait until it gets released on bluray, though I will end up purchasing it if it's remotely as good as everyone says it it is. I'm currently seeking to watch more things with the kind of emotional weight these two films are said to have and would appreciate recommendations from fellow members.

anohana is a very emotional anime that i think fits in the same category of weight that a silent voice had to me! (speaking of, if you like the film the manga is incredible too.)

i hope you have a great time here and if you need help with anything feel free to ask! have a great day~

a36.gif.7731395d82a29ccd1ed528ed9dc7b1c8.gif

• Friendly 2

I also intend to start Kyoukai no kanata

Ooh! If you end up replying to this, do tell me what you thought. I too only started that very recently and I thought it was rather good!

Mrs Kobayashi's dragon maid. That last one was definitely one of the highlights of this year so far.

Ahh, I very much agree. I miss that show ;'(

Welcome to Wine Forums!

We are a very friendly community dedicated to the discussion of fine wines.

I hope you enjoy yourself here, if you need any help you can find me in the Vineyard most of the time, or you can drop me a PM.

See you around! :)

• Friendly 1

Ehhh, I love your name! <3 I was gonna ask the reason for that but I guess it won't need any questions anymore! Hajimemashite! And welcome to the family!

By the way, I think wine and Rye can go together without any problem! ;) So I'll be sticking to you once in a while :D

I was joking. Actually, it's a VN character, Bernkastel, who named herself after a kind of wine she likes. Though a bottle or three of wine would be nice.

I can definitely agree with that - Kobayashi's Dragon Maid managed to inch its way into my all-time favorites, I think. <3

Yeah, it's rare that anything makes me feel in the way that Kobayashi's Dragon Maid did.

you seem to have really great taste! i love a lot of the things you mentioned. as for this:

anohana is a very emotional anime that i think fits in the same category of weight that a silent voice had to me! (speaking of, if you like the film the manga is incredible too.)

i hope you have a great time here and if you need help with anything feel free to ask! have a great day~

I've heard of Anohana, though I've never checked what it was about. I'll look into it and thanks for the warm welcome.

59e217925a77f_image16fcfab6031f34600f035be9dd5be91703210c98-aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3BBVGpMbnAuZ2lm.gif.4c7492a6bd379edb802b92269880da06.gif

Yes, I've been hoping for a reason to whip this out since I found it. What of it?

Ooh! If you end up replying to this, do tell me what you thought. I too only started that very recently and I thought it was rather good!

Ahh, I very much agree. I miss that show ;'(

Welcome to Wine Forums!

We are a very friendly community dedicated to the discussion of fine wines.

I hope you enjoy yourself here, if you need any help you can find me in the Vineyard most of the time, or you can drop me a PM.

See you around! :)

Thanks for the welcome. I ended up just watching A Silent Voice yesterday. Today, I'll watch as much of Kyoukai no Kanata and give my thoughts tomorrow.

Welcome to the forum I hope you have fun on here, Drifters was amazing and I'm sure you will love it

Since I'd watched Hellsing Ultimate, I've gone into Drifters with certain expectations and it's met them. Yeah, it's amazing and I expect it'll continue being so right up to the end.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Ah, I ruined my post at first! I forgot to say hullo, so hullo! Hullo and welcome! :)

Wine. I love it so much. I even named myself after a vineyard. So, let's get drunk together.

Say no more and sign me up! What shall we drink? :o

I like the sweeter wines. Yes, yes, I'm one of those people. Pls don't judge. xD

Mrs Kobayashi's dragon maid

YESSSSSSSSSSSS, I think I love you. This anime was one of the highlights of the year for me as well, hahaha.

Well, I'm an introverted person seeking a community to involve myself in and have been after a new one for quite a while. My efforts to find a new one to be a part of have been very unsuccessful. But this place looks very good.

As in introverted extrovert, I can say that this place meets all of my expectations and desires for a home online.

Edited by Guest

Say no more and sign me up! What shall we drink? :o

I like the sweeter wines. Yes, yes, I'm one of those people. Pls don't judge. xD

It's fine. I have a bit of a sweet tooth. It's either stuff like that or stuff right on the opposite end, like vodka, that I prefer. But alcohol is alcohol.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS, I think I love you. This anime was one of the highlights of the year for me as well, hahaha.

Yeah, I'll probably end re-watching it some time in the near future.

As in introverted extrovert, I can say that this place meets all of my expectations and desires for a home online.

That's great to hear, and thanks for the welcome.

• Like 2

It's fine. I have a bit of a sweet tooth. It's either stuff like that or stuff right on the opposite end, like vodka, that I prefer. But alcohol is alcohol.

Hahaha, I have a sweet tooth as well - my preference is moscatos and such. I can't do the heavier things - I'm too much of a lightweight, hahaha, and I'm almost always driving, sooo yeah. Responsibility, etc.

Yeah, I'll probably end re-watching it some time in the near future.

Mmm, I think that it really lends itself to a rewatch, just due to the amount of detail in every episode.

Do you have a favorite character from the show/manga?

Mmm, I think that it really lends itself to a rewatch, just due to the amount of detail in every episode.

Do you have a favorite character from the show/manga?

At the moment I'd say Kobayashi herself. I liked her a lot and also found her to be relatable in terms of personality.

Hello

I've been in search of a new community to involve myself in for a while. I recently stumbled upon this place, so decided to join. After all, this place where I can talk about something I like a lot.

Wine. I love it so much. I even named myself after a vineyard. So, let's get drunk together.

Oh, I'm also here for anime. I guess I'll be here for that as well.

I've watched a variety of stuff from Death Note, Durarara and Hellsing Ultimate to stuff like madoka, angel beats, durarara, watamote, lucky stars and Mrs Kobayashi's dragon maid. That last one was definitely one of the highlights of this year so far. I also marathoned part 3 and 4 of Jojo's bizarre adventure a few months ago. So, yeah, I'm a a Jojo fan.

As for anime I'm currently watching, there's Youjo Senki and Drifters. I also intend to watch A Silent Voice today. It, along with Your Name, is something I've heard a lot of good things about and I can't wait until it gets released on bluray, though I will end up purchasing it if it's remotely as good as everyone says it it is. I'm currently seeking to watch more things with the kind of emotional weight these two films are said to have and would appreciate recommendations from fellow members.

I also intend to start Kyoukai no kanata and Little Witch Academia today. I'm also waiting to purchase My Hero Academia when I can, since I've heard nothing but good things about it. I'm also awaiting the release of One Punch Man, which I have watched, this year, after watching Mob Psycho last year as it was aired online.

I'm also interested in visual novels. My favourite is Umineko, which I'm sure is a surprise, given how my username comes from it.

Anyway, I also like Steins gate and have also watched the anime. I intend to get Steins Gate 0 very soon. I also intend to reread Umineko and some of the routes of Katawa shoujo soon. I also enjoy games with visual novel elements like zero escape, danganronpa and ace attorney. I'm currently replaying Virtue's Last Reward and am waiting for the PS4 release of Zero Time Dilemma. I've also been getting back into gaming in general, since I recently gained the means to play a lot of games that I couldn't before. So far, I'm playing Nier Automata and Resident Evil 7. I do intend to get Persona 5 and Final Fantasy 15, because what I've seen of P5 is amazing and I have an interest in Final Fantasy, but had been put off by the reputation of FF12 and 13 and don't play MMORPGs. So, it's been quite a while since I've touched a Final Fantasy game.

Apart from that? Well, I'm currently excited that Undertale is going to get a physical PS4 release.

I did write fanfiction for a bit and have an interest in getting back into it. Here's a link.

So, what else is there to say? Well, I'm an introverted person seeking a community to involve myself in and have been after a new one for quite a while. My efforts to find a new one to be a part of have been very unsuccessful. But this place looks very good. So, I hope this works out and that I'll get along well with you all.

Hello, welcome to AF.

Let me stop you at wine.

Let's have wine.

My name is Frost, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

I hope you enjoy our small community.

See you around~

I've only watched the first four episodes so far. How embarrassing. I've enjoyed them and will watch the rest, though I've had more than enough time to watch it all. I blame Nier: Automata for distracting me.

• Like 1

I've only watched the first four episodes so far. How embarrassing. I've enjoyed them and will watch the rest, though I've had more than enough time to watch it all. I blame Nier: Automata for distracting me.

That's twice the amount I've ever watched! xD

I didn't think all that much to the first 2 episodes, but I think it'll be okay once I sit down and really get into it.

Nothing much really grabbed my attention early on, but it's growing on me :D

Lucky Star is right at the forefront of my viewing right now, that show is absolutely gold! :P

Quite a lot happens in episode 3 and 4. I was happy with the first two, but those next two have gotten me hooked.

Lucky Star is pretty good, though it's been a while since I watched it. I'll probably get the blu ray version at some point in the future.