AF Mafia Undead and Withering

zoop

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The rainbow text leads me to believe that is a lie.

What if their statement was true, but due to the rainbow text and forwardness of it they expect no one to take it seriously, therefor giving them a somewhat heightened advantage of not being voted for since everyone ignores their post due to it's seemingly jokey context?

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2

One vote for Mr. John Jobs.

Will there be a revenge vote? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON MAFIA BALL Z.

I'm going to guess yes :P

What if their statement was true, but due to the rainbow text and forwardness of it they expect no one to take it seriously, therefor giving them a somewhat heightened advantage of not being voted for since everyone ignores their post due to it's seemingly jokey context?

Possibly. But I also don't think scrooge would make one of their first posts as an admission to guilt.

I suppose we will see :P

• Like 2

Admittedly, I haven't been posting here as much as I should have. In fact, I had completely forgotten about it... twice.

So I've had a good look over everybody and I've come to a vote of my own, since others are begininning to do the same.

I vote for Scrooge.

WHY? I hear you scream... inside.

Since nobody has really done anything major, the tiniest detail is the thing that's gonna sway me to vote for them.

This tiny detail, is the rainbow post.

It may have been a very short post, but multicolouring like that takes quite a bit of time to actually do.

Wouldn't that time have been better spent coming up with criticisms of everyone else? Maybe he spent so much time colouring in his neutral post because he couldn't get his head around knowing he is the traitor whilst still pretending not to be? Maybe he is therefore looking to Histoire's efforts for inspiration by making himself seem immediately obvious in a clearly sarcastic fashion?

I don't know! This is why this is a guess, mostly xD

Sorry. I had to pick someone.

• Like 4

Current votes:

Frost is voting for John Jobs

John Jobs is voting for Scrooge

Nectar is voting for Scrooge

SAO LILDOOP is voting for Scrooge

Everyone else - n/a

There are currently three votes for @Scrooge. With eight players currently active in the game, the day phase will automatically and immediately end if five votes are reached for a single player. Two more votes are currently needed to end the day phase early.

• Informative 3

aw scrooge gets punished for a silly misunderstanding again~

since it does take quite a while, i think the traitor would probably rethink posting it at all in that amount of time.

i was originally going to no vote, but i think thats kind of pointless with this many votes so ill have to vote John Jobs

Why'd ya pick JJ, zin? :3

• Like 2

mainly because i really dont think scrooge is the traitor, so i was trying to even out the votes. which is why i didnt say no, because it wouldnt do much! i dont have much else to go on, so jj had to be the target of my vote since someone else voted for him already

• Like 2
  • Informative 1

*randomly appears in mafia game*

Because harem membership necessitates it, I think. Fuck, I'd vote for him, because -

He threatened me by saying mafia would be normal if they casted me out. He is also too disgustingly sweet and innocent. :P
  • Like 2
  • Funny 2

Hate to double post but it could be sammy......they have been extremely silent

@ItsSammy has made one post in this thread since the start of the first day phase. The contents of that post are as follows:

• Friendly 1

Umm, on a completely unrelated note, @zoop - What is the procedure for... the changing of a vote?

The same way you vote for anyone else :)

Maybe just mention me to make sure I see it.

• Like 2

Okay! Well @zoop , I would like to vote John jobs.

Whether he's messing with us or not, his response was way too interesting to ignore.

Complete lack of defence, immediate change of focus, just general suspiciousness.

I hope nobody resents me for my vote change, since there's not very much between the likelihood of anybody being the traitor at the moment.

• Like 1

Though wouldnt overly defending be extremly suspicious as well.

Besides if i was mafia i would stay silent, because that usually works for me whenever i play

As mafia.

• Like 1

Though wouldnt overly defending be extremly suspicious as well.

Besides if i was mafia i would stay silent, because that usually works for me whenever i play

As mafia.

You responded to accusations against you with... sticking out the tongue of an emote. I would call that... pretty silent ;)

• Like 1

True, but i generally wouldnt speak unless spoken to like "what do you think JJ".

Also the subject change could be due to my possible adhd and my definite aspergers

• Like 2