AF Mafia Undead and Withering

zoop

Also for my disgusting innocents thats just my normal personality ^_^

However i dont expect to die today or tonight for various reasons, though if we had any special roles like jester then i would be very carful on who we vote

• Like 2

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeah! Special roles I forgot about those! I assume nobody is supposed to talk about them and whether they have one or not... that's interesting. That's got me excited now xD

Hmm... maybe you are innocent John. Maybe you have a special ability instead...

• Like 2

Oh yeah! Special roles I forgot about those! I assume nobody is supposed to talk about them and whether they have one or not... that's interesting. That's got me excited now xD

People can talk about any special roles that they may or may not have, however they cannot copy, paste, or otherwise directly quote the PM that they would have received. As such, while they can talk about such things, they are not able to provide hard evidence that they actually have whatever role they claim to.

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1

Hate to double post but it could be sammy......they have been extremely silent

I knew you'd suspect me due to my silence ... I'm just waiting it out to see who's most likely to be the culprit, so far we have almost nothing to go on so why should I be talking? Conversing on our theories gives the culprit an advantage, they know who we suspect and why, therefor they can change their way of doing things to fit the criteria we see as "Innocent" while we give them hints as to how.

• Like 2

Oh, I'm also casting a non-vote since there's no real evidence to condemn anyone yet and I'd rather wait until I've got proof, also, nothing's really happened so far.

• Like 1

Why didn't you vote for me you ASBNXKXKSN people. You think I'm a liar?! HAHAHA.

I can't really vote for anyone tbh. I don't have a solid proof to do so. So I'll just wait till the deadline or if my decision suddenly changes lol.

I may vote for JJ tho to save myself. Survival of the fittest jk

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

Zin is voting for John Jobs

Frost is voting for John Jobs

Nectar is voting for John Jobs

Histoire is voting for John Jobs

John Jobs is voting for Scrooge

SAO LILDOOP is voting for Scrooge

Its Sammy is voting for No one

One vote needed to kill John immediately.

Edited by Guest

I’m sorry but I have to kill you @John jobs , you have been suspicious to me in accusing nearly every member of being the killer, you don’t want anyone looking at you. You try to hide while everyone else is being investigated and you keep bringing up new people to be investigated hoping you will stay safe.

Wesker_Kills_Spencer.gif.ac75d21299b80f52577267d957d3e913.gif

I vote @John jobs

@zoop I changed my vote.

• Like 2

So, how does it feel being on death's door? :smirk:

I wonder how the murder will turn out? I'm excited. Huehue

You can murder me any time as long as you make that face whilst doing so

• Like 2

Zin voted for John Jobs

Frost voted for John Jobs

Nectar voted for John Jobs

Histoire voted for John Jobs

SAO LILDOOP voted for John Jobs

John Jobs voted for Scrooge

Its Sammy abstained.

Scrooge abstained.

It was late evening when discussions came to a close and the votes had finally been tallied.

A murderer was on the loose, someone striking from within the midst of those that now looked upon each other with suspicion. That much had been known. What hadn't been known was the murderer's identity - who they were, what motivated them, and who, if anyone, they were working with.

All anyone knew was that if the murders were to be stopped, it would be by their own hands. The common folk would have to rise up and become not only judge, jury, and executioners, but investigators as well.

And now, at this late hour, the investigation of the day had been closed. The metaphorical jury had served their verdict, and the judge the sentence. And now, the time had come for the executioners to carry it out.

There were no guns. No guillotines. Nobody knew how to build a proper gallows. Drowning and suffocation were slow, and nobody really wanted to deal with them. So, instead, a slightly less eloquent solution to execution was taken - John Jobs was held down, flat on his back as he struggled, begging for mercy both for his own sake and for the sake of his girlfriend, as a large and heavy rock came down upon his head. It was quick.

Or, well, it was meant to be. Things don't always go quite as planned.

It took a few tries, but in the end, the deed was done. Time would tell whether or not it had been the right decision... but, for now, the discussion turned to who would have to tell Saffue the unfortunate news.

This concludes Day 1, and marks the beginning of Night 1. Day 2 will begin after any and all role PMs have been responded to.

@zin @Frost @Histoire @Nectar @SAO LILDOOP @John jobs @ItsSammy @Scrooge

Edited by Guest
  • Like 4