AF Mafia Undead and Withering

zoop

Everyone slept soundly that night, feeling satisfied that, while the act they'd taken during the day had been gruesome, they had ultimately done the right thing. It seemed so simple, so clear, so obvious that this Jobs John fellow was guilty. One person had gone so far as to suggest, during the post-execution revel, that this detective work was so bloody easy that larger cities that could afford to have police forces were wasting their money.

And so, as the sun rose, and the people began to filter out of their homes, they did so with a spring in their step and a smile on their face. At least... until they discovered the crime scene.

They found him in an alleyway, face down in a puddle of mud with a rather impressive knife sticking out of his back. Most unfortunately, the knife, when removed from the corpse, failed to reveal any hints as to the identity of the fiend responsible for @SAO LILDOOP's murder.

In his hand, tightly clutched, was the following note,

Congratulations, SAO LILDOOP, the random number generator has smiled in your favor - you are the bodyguard.

During each night phase of the game, you can give me the name of one player - other than yourself - that you wish to protect. If the game's villain(s) attempts to kill the player that you are protecting, you will prevent their death, and be made aware of the fact that you have done so.

This is a powerful role, so please be sure to give a lot of thought toward who you would like to protect during each night phase.

Note - you cannot share, copy, screenshot, or otherwise spread any part of this PM around to other players. Despite your special role, nobody else in the game will have any way to know that you are a friendly player... so make sure that you don't allow suspicion to linger on you, otherwise you might be vote-killed. ;)

@zin @Frost @Histoire @Nectar @SAO LILDOOP @John jobs @ItsSammy @Scrooge

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like always, I don't understand the rules properly...I always ruin games like this...I read the rules for the millionth time today, but I still don't get it.:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

• Like 2

Like always, I don't understand the rules properly...I always ruin games like this...I read the rules for the millionth time today, but I still don't get it.:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Haha, no worries. When the next game starts up I can help you understand what's going on. :)

This game in progress will probably end within a week, if people stay active.

• Like 1

And so the murder happened. Unfortunately for us, there wasn't much of a clue. Even the weapon isnt a clue, even the note isn't a clue. It didn't say if he was the target or if he took the hit protecting someone else. Meh.

Let's see if anyone else has that inner detective within him and find the killer with that murder scene.

• Like 2

Let's see if anyone else has that inner detective within him and find the killer with that murder scene.

The crime scene itself is just a bit flavor text, generally - including here. Nothing to ponder over too much.

The note is just an indication that SAO had a special non-traitor role, though he sadly did not get a chance to use it.

Oh, just to be clear - Day two has begun.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

SEE?! He didn't even get to protect anyone, what a useless bodyguard.

That said, I guess we'll have to do some blind picking again since no clues has been dropped, what a clean murder. lol

• Like 2

Aight aight. I do dis.

@Nectar ...I vote Nectar. You seem busy, however, you also don't seem as calculating in discovering who the real traitor is, in comparison to last game. Which has thrown some flags up for me. It could be due to the fact you're just busy. But it's also slightly unlike you. Also, I feel like your change in vote last round could have been a ploy to appear like you're actually trying to narrow down the killer, when it may very well be you and you're trying to keep up with appearances.

Just a thought~ could just be speculating.

Also. Nothing personal. I wuv you.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2
  • Winner 1

( Hey, Hey, sorry to disturb the game, I couldn't find a discussion thread! Any idea as to when the next game starts? I'd love to play )

• Like 1

( Hey, Hey, sorry to disturb the game, I couldn't find a discussion thread! Any idea as to when the next game starts? I'd love to play )

Hard to say! I imagine this game will be over within a week, but I don't know if people will be up for another round immediately afterwards. I definitely wouldn't mind hosting another if there's interest, though.

• Like 2

@Nectar ...I vote Nectar. You seem busy, however, you also don't seem as calculating in discovering who the real traitor is, in comparison to last game. Which has thrown some flags up for me. It could be due to the fact you're just busy. But it's also slightly unlike you. Also, I feel like your change in vote last round could have been a ploy to appear like you're actually trying to narrow down the killer, when it may very well be you and you're trying to keep up with appearances.

My first ever vote, I'm honoured ;)

I'm quite surprised nobody said anything about me the last game too, though zoop sort of acknowledged me a little bit.

This is fun now, I have to make a case for myself ^w^

Yes. Yes I was busy. Very busy. Stupidly busy the last couple of days. If I'm ever not active here, it is because I am too busy to be here.

I would like to apologise really, for not doing so much crazy deduction. Some of it is partly deliberate since I got it a little off the truth last time and didn't want to be wrong for a second time. In the coming days I'll step up my game, I'm sure.

It is very much unlike me, yeah. Anyway, that's where I've been.

If you're interested as to why I havent' been here, well, that's another thing xD

I would direct you to this: https://animeforums.net/community/threads/how-are-you-feeling-right-now.2508/page-11#post-41382

Also, no problem ^w^

I'll accept my first vote happily. I'm surprised I've survived such a long time with next to no attention at all despite my activity.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

RIP another dude. LOL

You sure replied to that fast ;)

I was about to say I don't suspect you before I noticed that... not the case now :P

There is pretty much nothing juicy to go on right now. Whoever is behind this... is smart.

My listening will continue x)

• Like 2

I feel like your change in vote last round could have been a ploy to appear like you're actually trying to narrow down the killer, when it may very well be you and you're trying to keep up with appearances.

if thats the only case, half the people here would be suspicious. and you did make that vote quite quickly.. without allowing nectar to make his case first. which may or may not be suspicious

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1

if thats the only case, half the people here would be suspicious. and you did make that vote quite quickly.. without allowing nectar to make his case first. which may or may not be suspicious

^-^ ah my sweet zinnie bear.

You bring up some excellent points! Here is my rather blunt reasoning behind it all (besides what I already stated):

Why wouldn't I be first to vote so quickly when no one else is stepping in to make the votes? I could just wait it out. But inevitably this game must move forward. With everyone waiting around so cautiously to point accusations since there have been little clues as to whom is the killer, I figured why not take it upon myself to get the ball rolling. Nectar may have been a rather haste choice, but one that I don't regret making. Would much rather go with my gut since there aren't a whole lot of clues. And as I stated above, his behavior has been a lot different this game based on previous actions. I may be off totally. But I would rather go with my guts. ^_^

Also, I would much rather spare my lovely ladies. Call me biased. But I wouldn't mind dying by your hand if you are the killer. ;)

If I'm completely wrong about Nectar, one step closer to dying in the name of love. <3

• Like 1
  • Friendly 2

^-^ ah my sweet zinnie bear.

please call me this forever please and thank you

Why wouldn't I be first to vote so quickly when no one else is stepping in to make the votes? I could just wait it out. But inevitably this game must move forward. With everyone waiting around so cautiously to point accusations since there have been little clues as to whom is the killer, I figured why not take it upon myself to get the ball rolling. Nectar may have been a rather haste choice, but one that I don't regret making. Would much rather go with my gut since there aren't a whole lot of clues. And as I stated above, his behavior has been a lot different this game based on previous actions. I may be off totally. But I would rather go with my guts.

i agree with this thought process, however you couldve just put your thoughts out there instead of immediately voting, which is why im a lil suspicious

But I wouldn't mind dying by your hand if you are the killer.

says the one who suspected me all last game~

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

please call me this forever please and thank you

I dub thee zinnie bear. <3

i agree with this thought process, however you couldve just put your thoughts out there instead of immediately voting, which is why im a lil suspicious

^-^ I could have. But aren't we all going to die at some point? Maybe my rash decision making will save another life. Or maybe it will get me killed in the process. No matter what his reasoning would have been, I still probably would have suspected him. Because the fact is, we all can lie here. Maybe I'm lying. Maybe you are. Nothing he says is completely valid until we know the ultimate truth. :3

Also. I'm not one to much calculate and think before I make decisions as I am quite impulsive. :3 *shrugs*

says the one who suspected me all last game~

Ahhh~ Yes. I suspected you. You are quite smart. So I found you an immediate threat as well as a handful of others. But then I realized how precious you were. And then made you my zinnie bear. :3

To be honest. I suspect you slightly this game as well. Especially with you cornering me based on my rash decision making, when I had a similar tactic last round. Why not accuse me then as well? Why is Nectar so important over John Jobs? Do you not suspect him? Or are you creating diversions?

Mysteriesssss. They are fun.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1