AF Mafia Undead and Withering

zoop

May I do the same? 3

of course!!

To be honest. I suspect you slightly this game as well. Especially with you cornering me based on my rash decision making, when I has a similar tactic last round. Why not accuse me then as well? Why is Nectar so important over John Jobs? Do you not suspect him? Or are you creating diversions?

you had sound reasoning last time, im not trying to corner you, just saying that based on that alone, i dont personally find nectar suspicious. and i did actually defend scrooge at the beginning of this game for the same reason. i wouldnt corner my lovely kirry kitty~

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

of course!!

you had sound reasoning last time, im not trying to corner you, just saying that based on that alone, i dont personally find nectar suspicious. and i did actually defend scrooge at the beginning of this game for the same reason. i wouldnt corner my lovely kirry kitty~

Was my reasoning really all that sound? He made a vauge threat, one of which he retracted. My main reasoning was because he was "too disgustingly sweet." ;) I was the first to pick John Jobs. People jumping on the bandwagon was just a plus for me. :3 Maybe in truth all my decisions are rash and unsound. Maybe I am just picking people off slowly. Maybe I am the killer. :3

Or maybe I'm a sadist and I'm bored and I'm ready for some pain and suffering. Let's get to the good parts.

Who knows. ;3

• Like 1

i did actually defend scrooge at the beginning of this game for the same reason

I picked up on this :P

Okay, okay. I'm grateful zin that you've been in my corner. It's nice. But unfortunately, it is a little suspicious. You have been really nice to me and you've been really nice to Scrooge. Are you, perhaps, doing this on purpose to make all the players love you too much to vote you out?

Eh. Maybe.

zin and Histoire are right up there at the top of my list now x)

• Like 1

Was my reasoning really all that sound? He made a vauge threat, one of which he retracted. My main reasoning was because he was "too disgustingly sweet."

ah oops i didnt clarify, i meant last game.

Okay, okay. I'm grateful zin that you've been in my corner. It's nice. But unfortunately, it is a little suspicious. You have been really nice to me and you've been really nice to Scrooge. Are you, perhaps, doing this on purpose to make all the players love you too much to vote you out?

Eh. Maybe.

aw man maybe im just a nice person and dont want people to be killed for no reason~

i didnt want to vote anyone without actual reasoning last game either. i just dont like voting blindly is all! im just a little more vocal this time around since zoop isnt here to make all the perfect points and leave me with nothing to add haha

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

ah oops i didnt clarify, i meant last game.

aw man maybe im just a nice person and dont want people to be killed for no reason~

i didnt want to vote anyone without actual reasoning last game either. i just dont like voting blindly is all! im just a little more vocal this time around since zoop isnt here to make all the perfect points and leave me with nothing to add haha

Or maybe you're just evil and you want to make everybody in the game fall in love with you and then you can stamp on us all while we're all dreamy. I will stand my ground x)

I'm bringing as much of my A-Game to this as possible.

Although I might have lost a few letters of the alphabet with my absence, so idk maybe my D-Game?

Regardless, I am forever listening :)

• Like 2

[ATTACH=full]32619[/ATTACH]

@Histoire How utterly disappointing.

I could just change my vote later on anyway. For now, it's a no vote for me. I'll see who the others will vote and decide if I do want it changed or nah.

• Like 2

Also, I would much rather spare my lovely ladies. Call me biased.

Does it mean that you want to execute me next? :'(

you've been really nice to Scrooge

It's as if being nice to me is a really big issue HAHAHA

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

Does it mean that you want to execute me next? :'(

It's as if being nice to me is a really big issue HAHAHA

I sense you may want to join xD

• Like 1

Soooo, we have one vote for Nectar. Regardless if any other votes come in, the day will close tomorrow evening (Pacific time) - whoever has the most votes at that time will be dead. So like... yeah, stuff and things.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

We have no clues or anything. Quite understandable, zinnie. Lol

The clues are your own interactions, who has voted for who, and who was killed during the night, though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 2

The clues are your own interactions, who has voted for who, and who was killed during the night, though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hard to notice any kind of difference when everyone is like, hiding and only shows up with a vote that isnt even their own.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...