The SNES Classic is coming, but the lineup and price are bad

RepentantSky

http://gematsu.com/2017/06/super-nes-classic-edition-launches-september-29-79-includes-never-released-star-fox-2

It's cool and all that Starfox 2 is going to be released for the first time on any system ever, but this system only has 21 titles as opposed to the NES classic's 30, and it's costs 20 dollars more. It also doesn't have Chrono Trigger, only has one Mega Man game, one Final Fantasy game, a total of 6 titles are taken up by Mario and Kirby, even though let's face it, Yoshi's Island and Kirby's Dream Course really don't need to be there, and it comes with two controllers, despite most of the games being single player. As a base product, it's overpriced, and it's lineup is laughable with only the most basic titles being on it. I mean really, where's Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, Breath of Fire I or II, Secret of Mana, NBA Jam or Disney's Aladdin? I was excited at first but now I think it's seriously not worth the price of admission.

• Like 3

I'm going to try and grab one of these. I'll probably fail, like I did with the god damn NES Classic, but I'll try. It's definitely a bit overpriced for what it is, in my opinion, but as a collector's item I think it'd be a cute thing to have up on my shelf once I've played through Star Fox 2 and a couple of the other games.

I UNDERSTAND BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS

A stand-alone mini-console with preinstalled games.