Hello!!! I'm New Member!

shikage

I’m Linh. I’m 23 years old and I’m single. I was born and grew up in Cali, but I have been working in Tokyo for 5 years. I’m active. I like work related to human beings. I’m rather serious and sensitive, I can quickly catch up psychology of other people. I often read newspapers and listen to nightcore music in my free time.

This is my clip.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 3
  • Winner 1

Welcome to the forums, glad to see a new member who can also pick up psychology pretty quickly.

I hope you enjoy your time here, pm me if you ever wanna chat or habe some questions.

• Like 1

Hallo, Shikage, and welcome to AF! It's always lovely to see new faces around here. :angel:

This is a sometimes slightly quiet, but extremely pleasant forum overall. Please let me know if you need any help with anything, or if you have any questions or concerns - I'd be more than happy to work you through things. In the meantime, I hope to see you around the forum!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

welcome, shrinkage.

I hope you enjoy your time here, as everyone is very friendly.

Welcome to the forums, glad to see a new member who can also pick up psychology pretty quickly.

I hope you enjoy your time here, pm me if you ever wanna chat or habe some questions.

Hallo, Shikage, and welcome to AF! It's always lovely to see new faces around here. :angel:

This is a sometimes slightly quiet, but extremely pleasant forum overall. Please let me know if you need any help with anything, or if you have any questions or concerns - I'd be more than happy to work you through things. In the meantime, I hope to see you around the forum!

Oh my god, you're friendly. I think I will find some new anime. I'd really like to make amv

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

I’m Linh. I’m 23 years old and I’m single. I was born and grew up in Cali, but I have been working in Tokyo for 5 years. I’m active. I like work related to human beings. I’m rather serious and sensitive, I can quickly catch up psychology of other people. I often read newspapers and listen to nightcore music in my free time.

This is my clip.

Hello, welcome to AF.

My name is Frost, and if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

I hope you enjoy our small community.

See you around~

This is my clip.

Did you animate that?And welcome to AnimeForum hope you love it here:)!