Ask an inanimate object you can't lift

I'm only online between 6:45 and 9:45 PM, but feel free to ask me stuff, I promise to be brutally honest to the extent that I make both of us uncomfortable. Or more like I will be, regardless, you've been warned. Will I be narcissistic enough to keep this thread alive? We shall see.

What's your favourite ice cream?

Damn, right off the bat, that's a hard one. I used to love chocolate mint, tbh honest though the amount of sweetness I can handle has decreased with age, so I guess a very savory double chocolate chunk.

I just discovered Banana Cream Pie is a flavor, lolz: http://brusters.com/flavors/ice-cream-flavors/

Damn, right off the bat, that's a hard one. I used to love chocolate mint, tbh honest though the amount of sweetness I can handle has decreased with age, so I guess a very savory double chocolate chunk.

I just discovered Banana Cream Pie is a flavor, lolz: http://brusters.com/flavors/ice-cream-flavors/

I need this banana cream pie flavour in my life.

How come you're only online between a set time?

Have you ever smoked weed and how was it?

Yeah, in high school a few times, got it for free from a sociopathic guy who took a liking to me for whatever reason. Didn't keep in touch, thankfully. It was interesting, took me outside of what I understood reality to be, reduced my mental capacity to that of a child's and made me paranoid a bit later.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or one horse sized duck, and how would you claim victory?

One horse sized duck, I'd get a large knife, tie it to a stick securely, sneak up to it, cut it's long skinny legs so it couldn't stand, slash it's eyes, once blinded, stab it till it died. Then I would keep a chunk for myself and cook up the rest and give it to people.

• Funny 1

What would you do if somebody offered you a fully armed battle tank?

Drive it up to Popeyes, order chicken and complain loudly how they didn't give me enough chicken. If it were on of those tanks that went 51 mph, tailgate the tailgaters, rest the barrel on their trunks. I don't go to clubs, but I'd find people who do and roll up to the club in it. Maybe I'd try the old, "hey baby, wanna take a ride in my tank?" line. Give it away to Syrian forces opposed to the Assad regime or sell it on the black market.

• Funny 1

what would you do if you died and found yourself in the afterlife, and while there, you learned that people who have been dead longer than you orchestrated everything leading up to your untimely demise?

what would you do if you died and found yourself in the afterlife, and while there, you learned that people who have been dead longer than you orchestrated everything leading up to your untimely demise?

That depends, if it were the good kind of afterlife, throw an orgy, if it were the kind I'd go to, pierce their flesh with hot iron.

• Funny 1

1) It's 1:06 in the morning. Your wife woke you up because she was scared. Your wife died yesterday. What would you do?

2) Everything in the entire world is dead. You're the only one surviving and you know it. But suddenly you hear a knock on your front door. What do you do?

3) You're upstairs in your bedroom and you hear your mom calling you for dinner. As you race downstairs, your mom pulls you into a room and says, "I heard it too, honey." What do you do?

4) Watch this video and tell me what you thought about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3dOrA2RWO4

1.) Run and observe from a safe distance, maybe there's an afterlife or something and I can hit that.

2.) Grab a knife, try and peek outside to see if it's an actual person, or Satan come to collect his dues.

3.) Don't live with my mom, so if I heard my mom calling me down for dinner, I would be surprised as it is, If she said " I heard it too honey", I'd assume she's off her meds. If my dad called my down for dinner and then said, "I heard it too", I would grab a knife or anything I could use as a weapon and then wait.

4.) Shit, that got me

• Like 1

Your second round of questions:

1) Do you like cats?

2) If I had a secret crush on you and you found out, what would you do?

3) You're home alone and you didn't fart but you smell it. What do you do?

4) I'm scared. I hear a sort of humming sound like "hmm..." What do I do senpai?>_<>_<>_<

5) Everyday you see a girl staring at you in the bathroom. What do you do? (yes, yes I know. I said BATHROOM.)

6) You hear a clock ticking inside your closet/wardrobe/whatever as long as you keep your clothes inside it. You don't have a clock in your room and obviously not in your closet. What's your reaction?

7) You just woke up from your sleep to notice that someone had taken a photo of you sleeping. You live alone. What are gonna do?

8) I'm really scared senpai. From the corner of my eye, I always see white or black figures. And it's getting worse! At the beginning, it was just the mirror. Then came behind me. Now everywhere when I'm alone! What do I do senpai? :'(:'(

Thanks for reading!^_^^_^^_^

• 3 weeks later...