My noob Introduction

Ashukatski

Hey everyone, i'm really new to this whole forums thing. I've heard the community on here is pretty chill and stuff so, I finally figured out how to do this intro thread. Obviously I really like anime, like most of you who use this site. As you can probably tell my favorite anime is K-On. It's great but anyways i'm glad to meet you all of you :D

lTpH28B.gif.725c4065b4f41816cdba273370592835.gif

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Hey Ashukatski!

Welcome to AF!

You're right in believing we're a nice community, you should have no trouble enjoying yourself here :)

If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to give me a shout :P

I hope to see you around :3

Hullo hullo.

I've heard the community on here is pretty chill and stuff so

WHO TOLD YOU THIS? WHO EXPOSED US? WHO---

I mean... ahem. Let's get back on track.

Hey everyone, i'm really new to this whole forums thing.

Hello! I think you've picked a wonderful forum to start with, in that case! There are a lot of extremely friendly folks here, after all. :)

Given that you're new to forums, if you ever have any questions about how things work, or just need a bit of assistance, feel free to shoot me a message - I'm quite familiar with the forum software, and should be able to help you out!

Hullo hullo.

WHO TOLD YOU THIS? WHO EXPOSED US? WHO---

I mean... ahem. Let's get back on track.

Hello! I think you've picked a wonderful forum to start with, in that case! There are a lot of extremely friendly folks here, after all. :)

Given that you're new to forums, if you ever have any questions about how things work, or just need a bit of assistance, feel free to shoot me a message - I'm quite familiar with the forum software, and should be able to help you out!

Thank you :D

• Like 1