~ Ask Nectar! ~

Nectar

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been away from the forums for over half a week unexpectedly. Sorry I didn't reply to these sooner, I'll be here to answer questions all the time I'm awake now ^w^

How would you go about conquering the world?

Excellent question... I haven't really considered it before :P

I would probably go the same way as most crazy leaders, work my way up the ranks of government by appealling to the tired and maniuplated working class until I became the President/Prime Minister of a large and powerful country. I'd get myself an army, lots of conscription, form an empire etc.

All the nasty nasty corrupt leaders do quite a good job of it, so I think I would follow them :D

If 1 Potato plus 1 potato is 2 Potatoes. What's the potato in the middle of the graden Patch?
It depends on the area of the garden patch. Let's treat this like an equation. You say that 1 potato plus 1 potato gives you two potatoes. That's fine, we'll assign 'potato' the letter 'p'

1p + 1p = 2p

The garden patch has an area of 30 potatoes, since 'potato' contains 6 letters and 'patch' contains 5. Therefore 'garden' multiplied by 'patch' to find the area gives us 30 potatoes in the patch.

If we assume the patch is square, then there are 5.48 potatoes on each row of patch, and 5.48 in each column.

We need to find the centre of the garden patch, so you can find that by halfing the amount of potatoes in the patch.

30 / 2 = 15

We're also assuming here that each potato is equidistant from each other.

This shows that the potato in the centre of the garden patch is the 15th potato.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how annoying do you think I am?:P:P:P:P

Not at all, this is great! Questions are good :3

Could you please tell me your love story?:blush::blush:

Eh, it's not that exciting. We met when we were 3, hated each other until we were 14. Fell in love and there you go. Not especially exciting, I wouldn't say xD

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Okay. Do you feel like you're being watched?

I do actually. It's nice ^_^

Tell me a scary story please!:):)

Last Wednesday, at around 3 in the afternoon, I went into Morrisons, I as do every couple of weeks.

Slowly and cautiously, I began to approach Isle 12. As I did so, I felt the very ground shake beneath my boots.

It was mostly due to the terribly wonky wheels of the trolley.

Brave and determined, I entered the isle.

And to my horror, I found, in a poorly lit corner, a small note.

"Sorry, we're currently out of stock. Please speak to a staff member or come back later."

Nothing else remained. They were all out... of crumpets.

Scary stuff, that.

How did you feel when you hijacked my emoticon? I should Nep you black and blue.

This is true :D

I felt guilty mostly. A small amount proud though. Proud to stand up to the cruel society where emotes are privatised by individuals. I'm campaigning for free use of all emoji. It's time we stood together as a community against the evils of this capitalist society. Maybe one day, I will feel no guilt from using any emoji. That is my dream.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

I do actually. It's nice ^_^

Last Wednesday, at around 3 in the afternoon, I went into Morrisons, I as do every couple of weeks.

Slowly and cautiously, I began to approach Isle 12. As I did so, I felt the very ground shake beneath my boots.

It was mostly due to the terribly wonky wheels of the trolley.

Brave and determined, I entered the isle.

And to my horror, I found, in a poorly lit corner, a small note.

"Sorry, we're currently out of stock. Please speak to a staff member or come back later."

Nothing else remained. They were all out... of crumpets.

Scary stuff, that.

I felt guilty mostly. A small amount proud though. Proud to stand up to the cruel society where emotes are privatised by individuals. I'm campaigning for free use of all emoji. It's time we stood together as a community against the evils of this capitalist society. Maybe one day, I will feel no guilt from using any emoji. That is my dream.

You made me laugh so hard that I almost peed myself. Could you please say sorry?

• Winner 1

I haven't heard about 5.8 Potatoes before. How could you count us like that?!:veryangry::angry:

Naa, silly. You're not merely a potato. You are a RyePotato. Never forget that. I wouldn't dare to ever count you like that. <3

You've never heard of 5.8 potatoes? Really? There's a huge subcommunity of Decimalised Potatoes. It's true, I've seen them :o

• Friendly 1

Everyone's free to use it tho, I wonder why no one does? Like, I spent credits on it people, feel free to use it. lol.

• Friendly 2

What would you do if an angel from heaven appeared before you?

Well... angels are hot right?

:smirk:

Everyone's free to use it tho, I wonder why no one does? Like, I spent credits on it people, feel free to use it. lol.
They probably, like me, are scared of being nepped black and blue. I'll use it from now on, it's brilliant xD
  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

What would you do if you found out that everything bad that happened in your life was because God and the Devil were both bored and they decided to amuse themselves through your suffering and bet on the outcome?

• Friendly 1

What would you do if you found out that everything bad that happened in your life was because God and the Devil were both bored and they decided to amuse themselves through your suffering and bet on the outcome?

I probably wouldn't mind to be quite honest. It's not like I can do much about it if they were. As long as they had fun, right xD

What if food didn't exist and you had to live by eating dirt?

Then I'd be used to it enough that I would probably quite like it. Dirt restaurants with dirt burgers and dirt fries. As long as the compost they made them with was organic and reasonably nitrogen-rich, I'd be okay :3

Might start sprouting various fruits so that would keep me going :D

• Like 1
  • Funny 1