Post your typing speed

Cy~

I noticed that we didn't have one of these, so I decided to make one! Brag on (or lament) your typing speed in this topic.

To post in here, I recommend the typing test available on this site because it works on a lot of different computers/devices, and if we all use the same test, then results will be somewhat comparable.

Here's my speed on my computer -

Screenshot_7.png.7c4ba8a7be57fd1f426a0a06cef61292.png

And, here's my speed on my phone (yes, I took the typing speed test on my iphone, hahaha) -

59e2179843e5c_2017-07-0315_24_03.thumb.png.dbe6e047623839d71ce51e93b25276a3.png

Not bad considering that I have tendinitis! Before my injury, believe it or not, I was actually about 20 wpm higher on my phone and about 30 wpm higher on my computer.

What's your speed? :o

• Like 1
  • Winner 2

I'm not actually satisfied. :|

I know you aren't, but you have got to stop taking this test constantly. The high speed smashing of keys is not really the best background music to a relaxing day. It's okay if you can't hit 120 wpm. It's fine. Life goes on. The current score is good enough, just please. stop. taking. the. typing. test. constantly. :strained_smile_emote:

• Funny 3

but oh well, it was what I got with my only good hand.

Bryce, I think that most folks here would probably struggle to make half of that while using just one hand, so you're doing pretty good, tbh.

• Like 1

Bryce, I think that most folks here would probably struggle to make half of that while using just one hand, so you're doing pretty good, tbh.

Thanks. I appreciate that.

• Like 1

Your score: 321 CPM (that is 64 WPM)

Your score beats or equals 83.76% of all.

Not great but I've had a few to drink so I guess not bad.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Your score: 205 CPM (that is 41 WPM)

I don't like typing that fast:'(:'(:'( my fingers hate me + the spelling I can't spell and type fast