Ask This Weirdo Who Is Obsessed With Anime (aka A First Class Otaku)

AniMeFReaK

Okay, here we go. So lately, there have been a lot of "Ask This Guy!" or "Ask That Guy!' threads. So, I decided to give it a try. I'll try to answer your replies, but I won't be active from Thursday afternoon to Friday night. (I just love to talk too much, so I'm gonna say it. I can't be active cause my parents are gonna be home. If I'm not gonna be active, I'll post a reply.) So,,,,

3, 2, 1...GO!!^_^^_^

2JJwMO3.gif.c6c662d5eb5466bf561294f4644a74e3.gif

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Optimistic 1

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats your favorite anime

Whats your favorite colour

What anime character would you want to be

Whaats the worst movie you have ever seen

Do you play video games?

Whats your favorite anime

Whats your favorite colour

What anime character would you want to be

Whaats the worst movie you have ever seen

Do you play video games?

!) I actually have a lot of fave anime. I'll just go with Kamigami No Asobi, Diabolik Lovers, Dance With Devils, Black Butler, Death Note zzzzzzzzzzz...

2)My fave colours are purple and blue.

3) I'd love to be a lot of anime characters. But I'll just go with all the bachelorettes from Rune Factory 3, Kusanagi Yui from Kamigami No Asobi zzz...

4) The worst movie I have ever seen is...wait, there are actually a lot. I'll just go with all the Dragon Ball Z movies. (Sorry!)

5) Yeah, I do.^_^^_^

Edited by Guest
  • Optimistic 1

Tell me a story from your childhood?

Okay. So this was when I was 8 or 9 years old. There was a guy, I'm just gonna say his nickname, called J.J. I had a HUGE crush on him. He was friendly, handsome, an average kid (since I just talk too much, I'm gonna say it. I was the most intelligent person in the class (not bragging) and he was the fourth most intelligent person. I just had to say that) etc. He had a mixture of brown and blonde hair, fair complexion, brown eyes and red lips. So there was another girl in my class, called Sylvia. She had a crush on him too. Basically the whole primary had a crush on J.J. (not including guys) So, word got out that I had a crush on him. Of course J.J. heard it too! And I was SO EMBARRASSED!!! So yeah, I came back from that country after a year and I still have a picture of him in the school yearbook.

Hope you enjoyed it!^_^^_^

• Optimistic 1
  • Funny 1

How will you bring the world to an end?

I don't wanna do that. If I brought the world to an end, it would mean NO ANIME OR MANGA OR ANIME FORUMS!!! But if I did, I would first go to Anime Land, sprinkle gasoline over the earth, light a match and throw it towards the Earth. Done!^_^^_^

• Optimistic 1
  • Funny 2

If you were to be stuck in the world of an anime you saw, but you were the way you are now (e.g. no special powers or abilities), which one would it be?

Hmm...it would probably be the Kamigami No Asobi world, the Dance With Devils world and the Black Butler world.^_^^_^

Edited by Guest
  • Optimistic 1

How well would you be able to handle yourself if you had omniscience? Would you break from the stress or would you be able to continue living your life?

If I had omniscience, I would die from boredom. Not from stress. Because I would already know how to make my brain handle all the stress,:hot::hot:

• Like 2
  • Optimistic 1

How happy would you be if your school worked like Fumizuki Academy?

I had to look this up. Happy. If I had to answer as many as questions as I could, I would answer about a million, which would make me very stressed. After every Shoukanjuu Summoning System, I would be hurt. But having your own Shoukanjoo is gonna be cool.^_^^_^

• Like 1
  • Optimistic 1

I had to look this up. Happy. If I had to answer as many as questions as I could, I would answer about a million, which would make me very stressed. After every Shoukanjuu Summoning System, I would be hurt. But having your own Shoukanjoo is gonna be cool.^_^^_^

Oh, so you have not seen Baka & Test, huh?

Let's see, what would you do if you died before the final episode of your favorite anime aired?

Oh, so you have not seen Baka & Test, huh?

Let's see, what would you do if you died before the final episode of your favorite anime aired?

Thanks for the head start! Since I have omniscience, I'm gonna make myself immortal! Then I'm gonna take a tin of cookies, put on my cat headphones, listen to music while munching on my chocolate cookies and be happy about my life.^_^^_^

• Optimistic 1
  • Funny 1

How happy would you be if it were possible to make money just by watching anime, instead of having to not just watch but also review it?

My first question and answer: Do I get just a dollar per episode? If so, then I won't make too much profit since I can just watch 12 episodes a day.

My second question and answer: Do I get a dollar per minute? If so, I will be making a lot.

My third question and answer: Do I get a dollar per second? If so, I'll be RICH!!

I need some specific details of how much I'm gonna make. So I have questions and answers above. Hope you enjoyed it!^_^^_^^_^

Let's try it much more hilarious and say it is $1/nanosecond

TOO MUCH WONGA!! NOOOOOO!!! I'M DYING!!!! *drowns in a pool of money*

I am the ghost of AniMeFReaK. I won't be happy.I hope my answer satisfied thy.

JK still here.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

• Funny 1

If you could go back to any point in time, but you had to remain there for the rest of your life, where would you go?

I would go back to the time when I was 4 or 5 years old and my mom was in Singapore and we visited her often. That was the best part of my life. I went to water parks, science centers and so many more! It was the best part of my life.^_^^_^^_^

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1