Ask This Weirdo Who Is Obsessed With Anime (aka A First Class Otaku)

AniMeFReaK

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What would you do if you found yourself in a live recreation of a cliched horror movie plot?

First, I would do the smart thing. I would pee my pants. Then, I would say sorry to the ghost, leave the country, make a new house in another country or live in the streets. I would rather live in the streets than have my family and I murdered by some psychotic ghost.

Hope that was informative! Now, I'm gonna pee my pants, say sorry to Annabelle, leave the house and- AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

• Funny 1

What would you do if all of your dreams you have while asleep, regardless of whether they were nightmares or not, started happening the next day?

I would force myself to have happy dreams. Like imagining that I'm a character in my fave anime. Then the next day I would be the character!! SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

What would your reaction be if your teacher saw you eat a late lunch in class and, instead of reprimanding, they left the room for a bit?

I would stifle a squeal of delight and start eating and watching anime. (shh!):D:D:D

• Funny 1

What would you do if you found a crying child who said the could not find their big sister?

It happened to me once. I lost my family in the airport. I blinked back tears and saw that they were in the immigration. I ran and joined them. So happy to get my family back. I'm getting distracted. Anyway, I would take the child to the police station and give her my phone number to call me if anything happens. I wouldn't give her food because people say never accept food from strangers, but I would give her money so that she can buy food. Then I'll go home. Or maybe I'll stay, depending on the timing.

• Like 1

What would you do if you woke up and found yourself in the world of the anime you hated the most?

Step 1: I would make myself mortal again since I have omniscience.

Step 2: I'll try to enjoy it.

Step 3: I'll take a photo with one of the characters and post it on Facebook.

Step 4: If I hate it there, I'm gonna kill myself.

Hope that was useful.^_^^_^

• Like 1

If you had to make an anime using an already existing character, who cannot be the main character, which one would you use, and what would the synopsis of the show be?

Okay, so I'm not sure who'll be the character, but I can give you the summary.

In the year 1898, a school girl Kathrine is excited since it is the last day of school. She is not allowed to drink champagne, so she and her friends toast with water. She drinks too much water, which results in her needing to go the bathroom. As their school is finished for a whole month, the janitor comes and locks the door while she is inside. She cries and screams, but no one can hear her. She tries to bang open the metal door, but has no luck. She eventually dies from thirst and hunger just as the school opens again.

Hope that was useful!^_^^_^

• Like 1

May I ask what character is your profile pic and what anime is it from?

The character is Daria from Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon. It's actually a game, and I'd recommend it. I love it a LOT.:):)

Edited by Guest