Ask This Weirdo Who Is Obsessed With Anime (aka A First Class Otaku)

AniMeFReaK

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

i haven't watched new anime yet. I mostly watch anime from 2014 or 2015 or 2008 or before that. I'm always late for stuff, so...yeah. I'd love some romance anime recommendations. I might even like some yaoi. But please not yuri. I hate yuris.

• Like 1

What is one of your favourite Disney movies of all time? :)

ONE? Oh. Okay. Probably gonna be Big Hero 6 or Wreck-It Ralph or Brave or Finding Dory or Wall-E or Ratatouille or a lot more. Basically, I love all the Disney movies.

Did you see the Percy Jackson movies and, if so, what did you think of them?

I didn't see the movies, but I saw the comments and trailers. I like the trailers, but some people say that the movie's completely different from the books. Take the scene of Medusa appearing from Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. In the book, Medusa was first class ugly. In the movie, she was prettier than me. In the book, the three of them stay together. In the movie, the three get separated. In the movie, the only one's at Aunt Em's Garden Gnome Emporium were Percy, Annabeth and Grover. In the movie, there's a weird girl with them too. In the book, Medusa asks them to take a photo and THEN tries to kill them. In the movie, Annabeth and that weird girl run into Medusa and Medusa petrifies weird girl. In the book Medusa wears a ball gown and a VEIL over her face. In the movie, she wears something...um...attractive and she doesn't have a veil. There are a lot of other mistakes in this scene alone, but I can't mention them all. If I did, my brain would explode since I made myself mortal with omniscience.

Hope that was helpful!:)

• Like 1

I would hug him, kiss him, take a photo of him and post it on Instagram with the captions "This is my BOYFRIEND!! He'll not visit anymore, so feast your eyes RIGHT NOW!!! He took my FIRST KISS!!!!<3<3<3" and then invite all my friends and enemies to meet him. Then we'd all eat a lot of food (and mashed RyePotatoes. Don't tell RyePotatoes that I said this.):yum::yum::yum:

What would you do if there was a classmate that got up and told your teacher that they were wrong about what they were teaching?

I would stand on my desk, scream "WELL, ONE PARTICULAR TEACHER DOES IT ALL WRONG!!!!!!" and smack that particular teacher upside down with my 100 ton bag and steal her cookies an phone to listen to songs and munch cookies.:)

Hope that was helpful!:)