Ask This Weirdo Who Is Obsessed With Anime (aka A First Class Otaku)

AniMeFReaK

What would you do to survive in all technology, from power and hand tools to electronic equipment, ceased to exist?

I would bang my head into the wall, coat myself in mashed potatoes, scream "I WANT A MOBILE PHONE IMMEDIATELY!!! i AM A MONSTER AND YOU WILL LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!" and them eat a tin of cookies and keep on repeating the sentence so that everyone in the world heard me.

Hope that was helpful!:) BTW what do you think RyePotatoes would do when she sees my new avatar?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW what do you think RyePotatoes would do when she sees my new avatar?

Probably should have asked in my ask thread, but it would still be the same answer of I don't know. I have not talked to her much to be able to know.

• Like 1

Who's your forum crush? :P

Sigh...we all have to face the truth once in our life, right? I'm so scared and embarrassed:blush::blush:...lemme think. Probably gonna be everyone? Don't get me wrong, I love every one of my AF friends. And crush means to love someone, right? But I do have someone special in my mind...but some secrets have to be buried deep in my heart, just like Anne Frank, whom we are learning about in Literature. That secret's just gotta stay in my diary.:blush::blush: I'm sorry if this answer didn't satisfy you...sigh...say, who's your AF crush?:largegasp::largegasp:

Hope this was helpful!^_^

What's your opinion on Shounen anime? You can give a general opinion on the genre or comment on the ones you've watched belonging to the genre. Your convenience.

I had to look that up. I do like Shoumen anime, but just one particular one: Naruto. Even though I just watched 5 episodes of it and then quit (don't blame me. It was too long...) I still liked it and hoped to continue. Ooh! i remember now. I liked Zatch Bell! too but I quit after 8 or 9 episodes (it was too long too...) and I liked it.

Hope that was useful!:)

I had to look that up. I do like Shoumen anime, but just one particular one: Naruto. Even though I just watched 5 episodes of it and then quit (don't blame me. It was too long...) I still liked it and hoped to continue. Ooh! i remember now. I liked Zatch Bell! too but I quit after 8 or 9 episodes (it was too long too...) and I liked it.

I see. Naruto is also my favourite shounen anime, so I encourage you to watch it(skip the filler arcs and episodes).

What's your favourite genre in anime, then?

I see. Naruto is also my favourite shounen anime, so I encourage you to watch it(skip the filler arcs and episodes).

What's your favourite genre in anime, then?

Well, I like romance, reverse harem, and horror. But I'm mostly into romance and reverse harem.

What would you do if your doctor told you that you had six months to live?

Well, he's a DOCTOR, not a scientist right? I would say "You're wrong!! But just in case I'm gonna watch all the reverse harem anime and get a boyfriend."

Hope that was helpful!:)

• Funny 1

Well, he's a DOCTOR, not a scientist right? I would say "You're wrong!! But just in case I'm gonna watch all the reverse harem anime and get a boyfriend."

Hope that was helpful!:)

Doctors are not gods. That's for sure.

What would you do if you died and found yourself in the afterlife, and while there, you found that not only were the residents there the orchestrators of your untimely demise, but a deceased relative you were close with in life was the mastermind behind it?

Doctors are not gods. That's for sure.

What would you do if you died and found yourself in the afterlife, and while there, you found that not only were the residents there the orchestrators of your untimely demise, but a deceased relative you were close with in life was the mastermind behind it?

I can't understand such hard English!>_<>_< But I'll try to guess the question's meaning.

I think that demise is a person's death, but IDK the meaning of orchestrators. Does it mean that a person who's in charge of my death or music?:largegasp::largegasp: Anyways, I'll probably just scream "THIS IS WHY I DISLIKE MY RELATIVES WHOM I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT OR HAVE ANNOYING 3 OR 4 YEAR OLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:veryangry::veryangry::veryangry:"

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 1

I can't understand such hard English!>_<>_< But I'll try to guess the question's meaning.

I think that demise is a person's death, but IDK the meaning of orchestrators. Does it mean that a person who's in charge of my death or music?:largegasp::largegasp: Anyways, I'll probably just scream "THIS IS WHY I DISLIKE MY RELATIVES WHOM I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT OR HAVE ANNOYING 3 OR 4 YEAR OLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:veryangry::veryangry::veryangry:"

Orchestrator is the one who commits the deed, so the former was closer.

Would you want a giant robot, and if so, what would you do with it?

Orchestrator is the one who commits the deed, so the former was closer.

Would you want a giant robot, and if so, what would you do with it?

If I got a giant robot the first thing I'll do is to check if there's a small mode. If there is, I'll check if there's a medium mode. If there's a medium mode, then I would have it walking around in medium mode and get money from people by doing impressive stuff. And if anyone tries to steal it, well it's a robot, right? And it should be able to fight. Anyway, with the money it gets by doing the impressive tasks will be spent by me. I'll buy cupcakes with them.^_^^_^<3<3

How would you feel if the purpose of life was to eat as many sweets as you want and watch anime?

I would feel like bursting out of my house and happily skipping through the entire world and looking at the sun until I died!!!<3<3<3 (Short form: I would be very times infinity happy.<3<3)

• Funny 1

I need some advice now...so...tomorrow's my math test and there's a problem which I don't understand. If I don't get the highest number...well...I'm dead. my brother can't explain it to me. My parents aren't home. My parents don't even KNOW that I have a math test tomorrow. I have no time left now...since it's night-time where I live...I was, like, crying a few minutes ago (I cry when I'm mad...plus I'm extra mad because I got full marks on a test but they won't accept me because I'm too young. Also because I have some problems going on in the Clash of Clans forums...which I hate and am thinking about quitting it.). What should I do?

I need some advice now...so...tomorrow's my math test and there's a problem which I don't understand. If I don't get the highest number...well...I'm dead. my brother can't explain it to me. My parents aren't home. My parents don't even KNOW that I have a math test tomorrow. I have no time left now...since it's night-time where I live...I was, like, crying a few minutes ago (I cry when I'm mad...plus I'm extra mad because I got full marks on a test but they won't accept me because I'm too young. Also because I have some problems going on in the Clash of Clans forums...which I hate and am thinking about quitting it.). What should I do?

Well, what is the math problem and what are the concepts that you are being taught in math class? Nobody can help you if we do not know that.