Ask This Weirdo Who Is Obsessed With Anime (aka A First Class Otaku)

AniMeFReaK

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

What's a Klondike bar? Is it, like, a chocolate with cream inside it? That's what I think it is after seeing the picture in Google. I would...I would do the easiest thing ever. I would read a mind-numbingly boring book. That's an easy thing to do.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, what is the math problem and what are the concepts that you are being taught in math class? Nobody can help you if we do not know that.

Well, last night I stayed up and waited for my mom to arrive. She finally arrived at 12:49 am. I finally understood it but, nope! That math wasn't present in my maths test. Phew! I basically spent 35 minutes doing just ONE MATH PROBLEM/ QUESTION NUMBER 1. When I was done and looked at the clock, dun-dun! I have 5 minutes left. I quickly did the remaining 20 problems. Phew!:D:D

What would you do if the Devil were real and he was one of your most hated teachers?

Really?:largegasp::largegasp: Then I can guess who he is! Wait. Can he shape shift into a woman? If so, then I know who she is!!! She's M-never mind. I would bring her some place deserted and and get all religious to kill her. Lol.:D:D

Edited by Guest

Would you RSVP an invitation that had the schedule for the event of Dec. 31st of the current year at 23:59:59:9:99:999:99999:999999?

IF OUR LOVE IS TRAGEDY WHY ARE YOU MY REMEDY!!!!!!! Oh. Sorry. I got distracted. What time was it? IDK. I would...if I could invite my best friends...hmm...can I invite them- gomenasai! I got distracted again. Yes, I would if only I got to invite anyone I wanted to.

• Funny 1

Would you agree with the statement that if power corrupts and knowledges is power then school is evil?

I don't really think that school is evil... I never get to meet my friends outside my school *pouts* but I think that what I'm saying isn't related to the question you asked me. Um...TBH I don't even understand the question. I'm an idiot.

I don't really think that school is evil... I never get to meet my friends outside my school *pouts* but I think that what I'm saying isn't related to the question you asked me. Um...TBH I don't even understand the question. I'm an idiot.

You could always try inviting them somewhere.

What would you do if every god from the various mythologies (e.g. Greek/Roman, Egyptian, Abrahamic, etc.) were real?

You could always try inviting them somewhere.

What would you do if every god from the various mythologies (e.g. Greek/Roman, Egyptian, Abrahamic, etc.) were real?

Well, I know a lot about the Greek, Roman and Norse gods. So if I learned about more mythological gods I would run off a cliff and not die because I can swim so I'll swim to the shore then reverse the cycle.

What would you do if somebody poisoned Mr. Cake?

Does that mean YOU'LL try to poison him?! :veryangry::veryangry:

I'll take Mr. Cake to the Cake Potato Hospital and make sure that they save him. My next mission is gonna be becoming Jeff The Killer/ AniMeFReaK The Killer and killing everyone except my friends here in AF, innocent people/children, classmates, family members, teachers and all the people whom I like.^_^^_^

• Funny 1

Does that mean YOU'LL try to poison him?! :veryangry::veryangry:

Nope. I guess that means Mr. Cake is a person, because food is usually poisoned to target somebody.

What would you do if every month started on a Sunday, in other words, every month had a Friday the 13th?

Nope. I guess that means Mr. Cake is a person, because food is usually poisoned to target somebody.

What would you do if every month started on a Sunday, in other words, every month had a Friday the 13th?

Nah. I don't believe that 13 is unlucky...*checks the calendar* HOLY SHH!!! TODAY'S FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH!!!!!! AHHH!!!!! *screams and trips and falls and gets gasoline i her hair but doesn't care* HELP ME!!!!!!!!! *gets her hair on fire*

Nah. Still here. Wait. Is that a LIZARD?!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

• Funny 1

What would you do if you woke up and found out that 3000 years had past since you were last awake?

I would break open my piggy bank, count the coins and sell them to...what do you call them? You know...the people you give a lot of money for old artifacts. Yep. That's the one. I would sell those coins and become rich!! Then I'll get a job in a maid cafe and work to get money to live.:) Just like in anime.

Would you rather have eternal youth, yet remain mortal, or immortality and eternal youth?

Hard choice. Eternal youth and mortality cause I DON'T WANNA LIVE FOREVER!!!!!! CAUSE I KNOW I'LL BE LIVING IN VAIN!!!! AND I DON'T WANNA FIT WHEREVER!!! I JUST WANNA KEEP CALLING YOUR NAME!!!! UNTIL YOU COME BACK HOME!!! OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH!!!!!!!

JK. Still here. I don't wanna leave my loved ones behind. And I certainly don't want a million boyfriends or friends. I just want a boyfriend. Not a million. Also, I don't wanna see the earth being destroyed with my own eyes.

If the world were to end right now, would you have any regrets?

Yep. I would regret that I didn't get to eat my kamisama and didn't get a boyfriend or a real friend.

Hope that was helpful, master...*head drops and starts to snore*

• Funny 1

Hope that was helpful, master...*head drops and starts to snore*

I don't remember enslaving you. When did this happen? :D

Who would do you think would make the best villian out of everyone is the community?

I don't remember enslaving you. When did this happen? :D

Who would do you think would make the best villian out of everyone is the community?

I think that my kamisama and/or Bernkastel would make the best villain in this community. Mostly because they both once tried to eat Mr. Cake.

Hope that was helpful, master. *curtsies*

What do you think of the following video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdtTfQJCO2Y

My first thought: Is this a parody of the song "Love It" by Icona Pop

My second thought: This might be the real song...

My third thought: Wait. This IS a parody!!!

My fourth thought: OMG!!! Ouran Highschool Host Club!!!! And my husbando Levi!!

My fifth thought: OMG!!! Death Note!!!

My sixth/ last thought (I like the number six that's why I decided to end here): El. Oh. El.

Hope that was helpful, master! *tries not to laugh but giggles escape*