Ask SAO LILDOOP

SAO LILDOOP

How do I have good fashion sense? I wear a pirate's hat and I look like an elf! (probably cause I am one.)

Because Pirate hats are very good, I love old style fashion. :)

Because Pirate hats are very good, I love old style fashion. :)

Okay. I wear a cape. Am I Batman or Superman? I wear a ripped off necklace and just one earring. Um, excuse me? I have huge elf-like ears. Am I an otaku or a character from the movie The Hobbit? I wear an old fashioned dress top but I have frilly short pants underneath. So maybe yo can understand me now?

• Funny 1

Tell me a scary story please~

Once upon a time... There was a small child. She was 47 years old. She looked in the mirror and saw only a small middle-aged orc. "What's your name?" she shyly asked. It peered at her and said, "Muh name is Jeff".

Scary right?

• Like 1

Tell me a story with blood and gore and ghosts and the bathroom and gore and blood and ghosts and dying and anime and dying and the bathroom and anime please!

My night light shone bright against my wall as I lay in bed trying to sleep. The night was late but my eyes kept from closing, the door slightly left open looked to me like a tunnel, a tunnel that would go for miles. My mind raced with useless thoughts, clanging around in my head; My body felt weak but my mind wouldn't allow it to rest. I heard a slight bang on my window, my heart beat fast as I struggled to a sitting position so I could see what had hit the window.

The window was broken as I could now tell, standing in front of it. The rain poured inside from the opening the glass had made upon impact with whatever had crashed into it. I went to turn my light on so I could search my room, it wouldn't work. My night light had gone out as well.

I fumbled through my bed-side drawer, my hands trembled as I grasped my flash-light. "Wh-who's there?" I asked. I shone the flashlight around the room. "Aaaah!" I yelled as I felt a sharp piercing pain surge through my hand, I dropped the flashlight on the floor where its light settled on a mirror. I clutched my hand as I grabbed the mirror, it was small and intricate with a gold shading to it.

The lights came on with a flash. I was relieved they were working again, but light can be just as scary as darkness. I looked at myself in the mirror, it seemed to be an ordinary mirror, I had no idea where it came from though.

"Mommy, is this mirror yours?" I asked as I explained to her of how I found it lying in my room after my window had been shattered. She seemed half asleep, "I don't know, ask me in the morning" she mumbled and fell back asleep. I turned around to leave the room but as I turned around I glimpsed her face in the mirror, it was burned.

The next morning would have been a good one, I had pancakes for breakfast and my favorite TV show was new. I couldn't smile though, I was scared, scared of my own mother. Was I dreaming last night or was it all true? I hadn't been able to find the mirror but I didn't know what to think.

When I got home from school I went to the bathroom to wash up, I applied face soap and began to wash. When I finished washing, I looked back in the mirror, my mom's face was behind me a nightmare. I screamed out in terror as she smiled a large sickening grin, her teeth were red, blood streamed through them. I could see from the corner of my eye, my brother: He lay motionless in the hallway, his neck half-gone. Blood stained my mother's clothing. "She smiled so sweetly, she was a good mother, a faithful wife... Now she is mine" my mom said in an otherworldly legion of voices. I cried as I sank to my knee's. "I am your good friend, Harold" she grinned. I remembered back a day or two ago, me and my friend tuck had played with a Ouijii board. We had communed with an entity named Harold. I knew that I had done this. I was terrified, I knew this would be the end of me. I felt my body being seized, but not physically, my eyes rolled back as I lost control over my own limbs.

I woke up the next day passed out at Tuck's house, blood stained my skin and clothing. I staggered to my feet and scanned the room. Behind the sofa lay Tuck. I rushed over to him only to find his guts had been strewn across the floor. His arm was twisted in horrifying ways, his legs snapped and his face mangled. His blood had soaked into the carpet, turning it from white to a dark red. I stood up, my feet squishing into the wet carpet. I knew I had done this. I walked outside and grabbed Tuck's Dad's ladder. I set it up against the side of his house and climbed it. It was quite a long way down, wouldn't kill me though, not unless I landed on his fence. I saw my Mom, she was crying and screaming from below, she had seen me. She seemed normal now, but I doubt she had forgotten what had happened the previous night. I knew if I died, she would kill herself. Hadn't we both caused enough pain already? I couldn't bear to cause more. I turned back but I felt a shove, it was Tucks father. He pushed me with a good amount of force. I spit blood high up in the air as the fence shot through my stomach. My mother was dragged away by the police just as they also began rushing Tucks father.

THE END.

(Did you like it?)

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
What's one of your favourite animes of this current new Summer 2017 season?

Attack on titan, although I haven't seen season 2 yet (im waiting for Netflix so I can watch it with my friends) it is my fave. <3

• Like 1

Season 2 is just as awesome as Season 1, albeit 13 episodes shorter :P

I'm sure that you'll really enjoy it though once Netflix do eventually get it themselves :D

Who's your favourite Titan? :)

Well, so far my favorite titan is probably the colossal titan with the female titan being my second favorite. I am in no way an Anne fan but she is interesting and I want to know more about her, I feel like my opinion of her could change later on and the female titan was boss anyway. :D

• Like 2