Ask SAO LILDOOP

SAO LILDOOP

You guys wanna ask me anything? I get bored sometimes, that's why I made this, its a safety precussion for if I get bored, I can come here andjust answer questions, if there are any, lol. Anyway, ask whatev's y'all want.

• Like 1

What's your favorite SAO arc?

Gun gale online. I know it didn't have much of my favorite character (Asuna) but I just thought it was well thought-out with the way it ended and everything, it developed Kirito a lot more and introduced the coolest villain in the show in Deathgun <3 Sinon was such a good character as well, you really felt for her and she was so developed from the start and only developed more throughout the arc.

• Like 1

Since SAO is a favorite series of yours, why did you choose to have Levi as your avatar?

Levi is my favorite male anime character of all time, I love him s'much. The attack on titan show is just not as good as SAO story-wise or art-wise in my opinion but that does not lessen Levi in any way, he is the best thing about attack on titan and he is better than most characters in SAO; he has such a great personality and I love that he is a germophobe like me, he is anti-social and seems a bit like a sociopath. I have always loved sociopathic characters, like Levi or Vergil for examples. :)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Aside from anime, what else do you like to do in your spare time?

Game, I play a lot of games; Mostly Tekken although I really enjoy some online mmo/rpg's as well.

• Like 2

How would you conquer the world?

Poison everyone's mind with propaganda and make them turn on anyone opposing me; I would gain there full trust through lies and deceit and silently kill anyone of them who stood up against me.

• Funny 1

I get the SAO but what's the Lildoop all about?

LILDOOP has been my name on many sites for a long time now, DOOP is the name of a marvel character I find to be really adorable and LIL is just another form of little, but I don't like little nearly as much as lil. I named myself LILDOOP when joining the online game marvelheroes 2016, I loved my name on there so much I have just kept I since. <3

34a0ebf5fa79edd5bf790c3d2247b22a.jpg.84ff9e37ec9174ca878bd78ca2d974d5.jpg

• Friendly 1

Everyday when you go to the bathroom, you see a psycho with a knife staring at you. What do you do? (I said BATHROOM.)

I wouldcall an excorsist, lol.