Hi everyone!

mun

Mun saaaan! Hajimemashite!!!! Greetings of peace from a Potato! :D

If ya need any help, go ask everybody but me okay? I'm no help most of the times :P But if you want to have someone to listen to you and such then I'm just the potato. I don't do anything ;) Anyways, I hope to hear from you soooon :D

• Friendly 1

Welcome to the forums!^_^^_^^_^

Me and you, we'll get along fine. As long as you don't mind if I always rate your post Optimistic (aka Rainbow! I just LOVE rainbows!) I'm very friendly, unless you eat Mr.Cake. The last person who did it is now history. I love romance anime too. Everything as long as it's romance and reverse harem. So anyway, welcome! *gives a bear hug*

• Friendly 1

*takes a slice of Mr. cake*

Welcome to the forums!^_^^_^^_^

Me and you, we'll get along fine. As long as you don't mind if I always rate your post Optimistic (aka Rainbow! I just LOVE rainbows!) I'm very friendly, unless you eat Mr.Cake. The last person who did it is now history. I love romance anime too. Everything as long as it's romance and reverse harem. So anyway, welcome! *gives a bear hug*

*takes a slice of Mr. cake*

*tries her best not to take out that knife from her bag and slice up RyePotato* *hopes that Potato cut a slice to examine it, not eat it* *takes out the knife, but just couldn't slice up adorable Potato* *couldn't slice Potato, so eats her whole*

This was the story of the famous RyePotato, who made the great AniMeFReaK hesitate to eat her up. So listen up people, don't eat Mr.Cake. Mr.Cake is a victim anywhere he goes. So save Mr.Cake.

#SaveMr.Cake

#IfYouDon'tWannaDieThenDon'tEatMr.Cake

#IDon'tKnowHowToUseHashtags

#That'sAll

#JustDon'tEatUpMr.Cake

#OkayI'mGoingNow

#Bye^_^^_^^_^

#ThisIsTheLastOne

#Don'tEatMr.Cake

#I'mSeriouslyGoingNow

• Like 1
  • Optimistic 1